๐ŸŽ†โœจKK:H Update v13.5 - Luxe Life!โœจ๐ŸŽ†

Comments

• scarley1999scarley1999 Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    kennaw said:
    Rxghida_ said:
    Guys whatโ€™s the reward of this storyline?ย 
    since we don't get free gifts anymore now we get kstars after finishing the storylinesย 

How many stars? I havenโ€™t completed a storyline in MONTHS because i want to be able to buy all the outfits so i just donโ€™t get past the part at LAX business centre till i can buy the outfitย 
  • konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    justanna said:
    Decided to splurge as I wanted the white dress from On the Cover diamond collection forever, got the ugly lips and the small bundle - only not to get them in my closet. Diamonds are gone, obviously๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ Trying to get some help from the support now, as I didnโ€™t manage to get a screenshotโ€ฆ 15 diamonds is huge for me!
    Lips from on the cover are not ugly.. it all depend how you look at them and how you style themย 
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    konradkkh said:
    justanna said:
    Decided to splurge as I wanted the white dress from On the Cover diamond collection forever, got the ugly lips and the small bundle - only not to get them in my closet. Diamonds are gone, obviously๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ Trying to get some help from the support now, as I didnโ€™t manage to get a screenshotโ€ฆ 15 diamonds is huge for me!
    Lips from on the cover are not ugly.. it all depend how you look at them and how you style themย 
    Maybe they're not for your doll, but it's not appropriate to describe as ugly. People have those facial features in real life you know?
  • GemmaKKHGemmaKKH Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    goodjuce said:
    GemmaKKH said:
    Ngl also waiting for those other neon colours ๐Ÿ˜ญ
    seeing the way you styled this piece makes me regretting not getting it ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’œ
    tysm ๐Ÿ’žโœจI was really doubting to buy this look tho because i didnt know if it was a vibe or not ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
    @Reina12 exactly ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
  • JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    Those lips are better for a black doll or any doll with a darker skin colour.ย 
    I wish they'll add some gorgeous customizable lips because there are so many beautiful shapes but they are limited to only one colour.ย 
    It even looks good on white doll! I personally love them on my doll and my look like bratz doll
    ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
    I've seen other dolls wear it and look gorgeous too
    edited November 2022

Are you guys also impressed when u restyle your in game friends and they look sooooo much better than before?? ๐Ÿ˜ฉโœจ I feel like i should be a professional doll restyler ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
    @Reina12 @konradkkh thanks dolls! I thought my doll would look ugly with them ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ but I think she's fine. What do you think?ย 
    @Reina12 @konradkkh thanks dolls! I thought my doll would look ugly with them ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ but I think she's fine. What do you think?ย 
    Gorgeous look!! Love it ๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜

Looks like your dolls lips in your profile pic but better ๐Ÿคฉ I love them on you. The lips have a lot more detailย 
    @konradkkh @Reina12 thanks a bunch, queens ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜I changed my pfp again . Serving Bratz goddess tingz ๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿป
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    First time getting it in the game, but I donโ€™t have the money to get it ๐Ÿ’€
    IOS player ๐Ÿ’œย 
    She/Her ๐Ÿ’—
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please:ย https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I got the diamond booster as well!!
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhhย 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I got it too. I think I'm going to have to get a google card to pay for it. But will I get it again after I get the diamonds from the first time? And how long are we getting it for?
    Platform: Android

• LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    @DelphineGarnier I have bought the diamond booster 3 times now and each time it expired the offer popped back up so I don't think it goes away like a limited time offer. I also used a google card to purchase.
  • LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    Your doll looks gorg ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ˜ย 
  • MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,244 Posts
    I actually got it?ย 
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy.ย 
    Still didnt got the diamond booster lol Glu im paying a lot for diamonds now ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ญ
  • stepht500stepht500 Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    I got the Diamond booster ๐Ÿ˜… buttttt I wish it wouldโ€™ve popped up sooner Bc earlier I bought the 4.99 Diamond pack ๐Ÿคฃ last time spending on this game for a while :)
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    I got the diamond booster offer ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

• anna_r01anna_r01 Registered Users, Member 265 Posts
    I also got the diamond booster, but Iโ€™m surprised that it wasnโ€™t offered to everyone. I hope itโ€™s a glitch and everyone gets the offer, otherwise Glu do better.

โค๏ธiOS Playerโค๏ธ
  • LinKKHLinKKH Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    edited March 2023
  • MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,244 Posts
    Hi! Does the diamond booster disappear if you don't buy it? (Free player)
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy.ย 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Me: I hate seasons, Iโ€™m never spending money on this game again!

Glu:ย 

They got me guys ._.

I didnโ€™t buy seasons this update so Glu got me with diamonds booster too ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
    iOS playerย 
    ย