Get Ready for a 13.5.0 Sales Extravaganza!

Comments

• Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    Help I'm REALLY gonna need the diamond booster after these diamond sales are over...... there are players who have never gotten it still!!
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    edited November 2022

iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • jm323jm323 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    Reina12 said:
    LAdoll24 said:
    Reina12 said:
    Also to clarify on this
    "Offers for Diamonds will be available, AND it will be at 2X reward rate"

This is referring to TapJoy offers, right? I don't understand what the 2X reward rate means. Thanks!
    I think it is referring to tapjoy and the 2x means double the reward like the double kstar reward weekends that tapjoy offer. Super excited 😄 I can't wait to check out what offers will be available.
    I don't get what 2X means because we've never seen 1x diamond offers with tapjoy 😂 thats why I wanted to double check it IS tapjoy

Yeah it's just 2X rate for this time around, so in the future if the Offers come back, it will likely be 1X only (sorta like how the Offers for stars are 1X normally).
    i just did a tapjoy offer and only got stars? how does this work @eggs@eggsandbananas
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤
  • LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    jm323 said:
    Reina12 said:
    LAdoll24 said:
    Reina12 said:
    Also to clarify on this
    "Offers for Diamonds will be available, AND it will be at 2X reward rate"

This is referring to TapJoy offers, right? I don't understand what the 2X reward rate means. Thanks!
    I think it is referring to tapjoy and the 2x means double the reward like the double kstar reward weekends that tapjoy offer. Super excited 😄 I can't wait to check out what offers will be available.
    I don't get what 2X means because we've never seen 1x diamond offers with tapjoy 😂 thats why I wanted to double check it IS tapjoy

Yeah it's just 2X rate for this time around, so in the future if the Offers come back, it will likely be 1X only (sorta like how the Offers for stars are 1X normally).
    i just did a tapjoy offer and only got stars? how does this work @eggs@eggsandbananas
    It hasn't started yet for diamond offers. It starts the 18th and it will probably be under the diamond tab instead of with the kstar offers.
  • malakk15malakk15 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    @jm323 diamonds offers haven't started yet, they will be available from nov 18-20 
    Reina12 said:
    Help I'm REALLY gonna need the diamond booster after these diamond sales are over...... there are players who have never gotten it still!!
    @eggsandbananas thank you for listening!!! Bought this so fast and excited for this to become a regular purchase for me 💕
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts

I decided to take a spin on the newest Kollection even though it’s not included in the sale and got the bundle! (Got hair colour and a bag before) 
    I wish to get a diamond booster as I only have 3 left and am dying to get the remaining hair, eyes and eyebrows 😭😭👌🏻
  • LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    @melissaf112 it is worth it. Sometimes there is a glitch where you might not receive the daily diamond in your mailbox, it happened to me but was resolved by cs, but they might have fixed that hopefully. The only thing about it is sometimes I wish I got all the diamonds at once instead of having to wait to collect one each day, but value wise--definitely worth it.
  • Pinkpetals_Pinkpetals_ Registered Users, Member 93 Posts
    I ended up getting the diamond booster in my game for the 1st time (I didn’t recieve it in my game when it 1st came out) I’m just wondering is it worth it? And does it really give you 1 diamond a day and 18 diamonds as soon as you buy it? 

Agree - It’s worth it 
    Like - It’s not worth it

Has this always been 5.99? What was the diamond offer for 0.99? I just got this 5.99 one. 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    @Pinkpetals_ the one that was 0.99 was the steal of a deal offer 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Pinkpetals_Pinkpetals_ Registered Users, Member 93 Posts
    @Pinkpetals_ the one that was 0.99 was the steal of a deal offer 
    Ugh, I was hoping to get this one instead 😭 Thank you. 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    @Pinkpetals_ I hope they bring it back soon too 🤞🏼
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts
    edited November 2022
    I’m so sad, I never spin diamond collections but since this was only 6 diamonds to spin I thought I’d give it a go as I love mostly everything in the collection…..but I ended up with these lips 😂🙈 now I’m sure they would look lovely on other dolls but certainly not mine 😂

jlr224 said:
    I’m so sad, I never spin diamond collections but since this was only 6 diamonds to spin I thought I’d give it a go as I love mostly everything in the collection…..but I ended up with these lips 😂🙈 now I’m sure they would look lovely on other dolls but certainly not mine 😂

I didn't know what your doll looked like before but I thought this pic of your doll w these lips is actually cute! Probably just a change you aren't used to.
  • hannahhoxhallihannahhoxhalli Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    @Pinkpetals_  ugh I came in to ask the same thing, except mines $9.99 and I’m hesitating to get it. 
    If it was $5.99 I probably would’ve done it already. 
    What should I do, dolls?? 

Like = just do it, it’s still worth it 

LOL = save your money and buy chocolate instead 😂
  • MarlenakkhMarlenakkh Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    jlr224 said:

Hi doll! I got the lips on my first spin and at first did NOT like them at all. But they have really grown on me and I use them 100% of the time. Best of luck. And I hope you end up liking them!
  • qsabzqsabz Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    LMAOOOO not me spending over 33 diamonds and not getting one bundle. 🤣 (Laughing so I don't cry) x
  • HaileewoodHaileewood Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    qsabz said:
    LMAOOOO not me spending over 33 diamonds and not getting one bundle. 🤣 (Laughing so I don't cry) x
    Tell me why I spent like 30 diamonds on the kollections right before the 50% off sale when I could’ve gotten more for less if I had just waited a few minutes or hours😭 MY HEART DROPPED
    jlr224 said:

Hi doll! I got the lips on my first spin and at first did NOT like them at all. But they have really grown on me and I use them 100% of the time. Best of luck. And I hope you end up liking them!
    Your doll is so slay😍😍
    qsabz said:
    Tell me why I spent like 30 diamonds on the kollections right before the 50% off sale when I could’ve gotten more for less if I had just waited a few minutes or hours😭 MY HEART DROPPED
    Omg I feel so sad for you, hope you got something good! 
    Thats why I keep popping into the forum to make sure I won’t miss any planned surprises lol
  • arivalfearivalfe Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    This is my first BF sale in the game and I wanted to know everyone’s approach when it comes to items. So here is my first little poll: Are you more likely to go for 50% off on kloset items or past events items:

Like: 50% off kloset items 
    Agree: Past events items 

I have 323 k-stars so far. Since past events items are one of kind opportunity and 50% means I can get more for less, I really don’t know what to do and I want to make smart decisions 😇

arivalfe said:
    This is my first BF sale in the game and I wanted to know everyone’s approach when it comes to items. So here is my first little poll: Are you more likely to go for 50% off on kloset items or past events items:

Like: 50% off kloset items 
    Agree: Past events items 

I have 323 k-stars so far. Since past events items are one of kind opportunity and 50% means I can get more for less, I really don’t know what to do and I want to make smart decisions 😇

By this time I already got everything from the closet that I like so I only am looking forward for past event items Glu might bring back. However in the past I used to save stars and go crazy on closet items on the sales like this!
  • arivalfearivalfe Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    Items I got thanks to the 50% off on diamond kollections and earnable diamonds in seasons:

Otherwise I don’t think I could never have so many 🥹 too expensive 
    qsabz said:
    Omg I feel so sad for you, hope you got something good! 
    Thats why I keep popping into the forum to make sure I won’t miss any planned surprises lol
    Haha it’s okay love, I got some cute things just not the main thing I wanted 🥲 and don’t worry now I’m popping in to check everytime 😩
  • amanda2022amanda2022 Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    edited November 2022
    I wish I could get the diamond booster 😭😭 I’ve never been offered it 
  • MarlenakkhMarlenakkh Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    edited November 2022
    My sale stash

Now I’m broke

My sale stash

Now I’m broke

I’m broke too girl😭😭
  • Zohramalik122Zohramalik122 Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    LAdoll24 said:
    @eggsandbananas could you please consider adding the items that were available in the November boxes to the throwback flash sale? There are many items here we all would love to see in the sale. 

Plssss dooo add them 
    We were really looking forward to having these items ❤️
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts

My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language