🎆✨KK:H Update v13.5 - Luxe Life!✨🎆

Comments

• qsabzqsabz Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    We've also removed interstitial ads from everyone's games, so you will no longer see ads when you change locations, etc. even if you have never purchased any packs.
    Y'all really tell me this when I bought my first pack yesterday. If it wouldn't have removed ads I wouldn't have bought it 🤣 My luck. Will there be any popup ads for those who haven't bought one?
    Also, you dolls, if any, that get over 37-39 votes on SYS, what is the secret? My maximum, after maaaaany SYS-submissions, is 39. I'm getting frustrated at this point lol. 🤣 And yes I do always go by the theme, never random clothes just to submit something. 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    So they removed those annoying ads that would pop up every second? Thank god 😮‍💨
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I also got the diamond booster! So annoyed cus I can't resist 😂 but I'm also 90% sure the game is becoming an exit scam (and don't wanna support Glu while they spit on free players) 😒

@eggsandbananas or anyone else how does the 1 daily diamond work? Is it like the squad boxes where you just automatically get it, and it stays safe in your inbox until collected? Or is like the daily gift box where it doesn't accumulate & if you miss a day, tough luck? 

Thanks 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
    @eggsandbananas or anyone else how does the 1 daily diamond work? Is it like the squad boxes where you just automatically get it, and it stays safe in your inbox until collected? Or is like the daily gift box where it doesn't accumulate & if you miss a day, tough luck? 

Thanks 
    I'm curious about this too. Don't be shy to @ me when an answer pops up! :)
  • georgiapkkhgeorgiapkkh Registered Users, Member 116 Posts
    I also got the diamond booster! So annoyed cus I can't resist 😂 but I'm also 90% sure the game is becoming an exit scam (and don't wanna support Glu while they spit on free players) 😒

Thanks 
    It comes daily to your inbox and you just open the thing and press collect. If you don’t collect it, it just sits there until you do :) 
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    glad everyone gets the diamond booster, what about that one crazy offer for one dollar will that ever return? or was it only for new players..does anyone still have it? 
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    Realizing that the diamond booster with the diamond sale is def a test to see which offer is more popular lol
  • GemmaKKHGemmaKKH Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    Someone asked to see if we could offer the Diamond Booster to them last week (can't remember who) so here it is. Everyone above level 12 should get it.

We've also removed interstitial ads from everyone's games, so you will no longer see ads when you change locations, etc. even if you have never purchased any packs.

@eggsandbananas  I still dont got the diamond booster and im in lvl 40 😩🥲 
  • konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    Someone asked to see if we could offer the Diamond Booster to them last week (can't remember who) so here it is. Everyone above level 12 should get it.

Still didn’t get diamond booster :( 
  • JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    konradkkh said:

Still didn’t get diamond booster :( 
    Neither did I
  • wkenna16wkenna16 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    qsabz said:

Thanks 
    I'm curious about this too. Don't be shy to @ me when an answer pops up! :)
    it sits safe on your inbox until you collect it (: i got it and missed a day but had two separate notifications about my missing diamond (since i didn't open the game during that day) and the daily one i get
  • anna_r01anna_r01 Registered Users, Member 265 Posts
    Hey guys, is there a specific time by which the daily diamond is available in your inbox (like the squad daily boxes) or does it depend on when you buy the diamond booster? Thanks :) 
    ❤️iOS Player❤️
  • morganngabriellemorganngabrielle Registered Users, Member 307 Posts
    @anna_r01 it depends on what time you purchased the booster
  • anna_r01anna_r01 Registered Users, Member 265 Posts
    Thank you @morganngabrielle! ❤️
    ❤️iOS Player❤️
  • RumeysaRumeysa Registered Users, Member 16 Posts

I did not get the offer and im at level 99… 
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    @eggsandbananas unfortunately I haven’t got Diamond Booster either 
  • Hope_xHope_x Registered Users, Member 155 Posts

I’ve not received this offer. I’m above the required level.

• ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    I finally got this hair 😭 I only have the pink bag left to get in the kollection 😂

• Dana_358Dana_358 Registered Users 72 Posts
    Will we have the Halloween decorations till Christmas?
  • NeonJinNeonJin Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    I love being able to customize contacts

local vaporwave girl 🌴
    my doll's name is Jin

• jasminnlgjasminnlg Registered Users, Member 326 Posts
    I don’t want to jinx it or maybe I’m wrong or maybe someone else has already said it but .. I think they fixed the wine 🫣😬
  • JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    jasminnlg said:
    I don’t want to jinx it or maybe I’m wrong or maybe someone else has already said it but .. I think they fixed the wine 🫣😬
    When dating events are no longer a thing 💀💀💀
  • jasminnlgjasminnlg Registered Users, Member 326 Posts
    jasminnlg said:
    FR 🤣🤣🤣
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    jasminnlg said:
    For real, I don't even care if I don't optimize my energy spending on dates anymore 😅
  • LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    I just completed a date at Monstrobull for my daily season challenge and it is not fixed for me. Before, you could complete 1 hr date with wine action only. Just now it took me the fine wine, the two 1 energy actions, and the 3 energy dessert action to finish 1 hr date. So still an extra 5 energy to complete the date, but it doesn't really matter much anymore without the dating events.
  • StellaKKHStellaKKH Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    I've been gone for a whole year and I just popped back in like an hour ago, but where are all the weekend events people...😵‍💫Not that I miss tapping my fingers to death but is my game bugging or are we just not having the events anymore? 🥺😭
    (My apologies if this is the wrong place to ask!)
    🦄 iOS player 🦄
    🌊 Playing since 2020 🌊
    🦩Feel free to add me on FB (:🦩

I contacted customer care and they were asking for screen shot from the forum. 
    StellaKKH said:
    I've been gone for a whole year and I just popped back in like an hour ago, but where are all the weekend events people...😵‍💫Not that I miss tapping my fingers to death but is my game bugging or are we just not having the events anymore? 🥺😭
    (My apologies if this is the wrong place to ask!)
    Welcome back! Yes we no longer have weekend events, we have Seasons instead. Make sure your game is up to date and you should get them too x