How to trigger Hearts of Ice storyline

malakk15malakk15 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
Hearts of ice is a storyline from december 6, 2021 with elizabeth korkov’s mentor, czarina, and her children, natalia and nikolai. 
My game is a male doll and I would love to buy him this outfit but idk how to trigger the storyline 😔

Comments

• Drew99Drew99 Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    I hope someone knows how 🙏 because not only is the outfit cool, the hair too 👀
  • LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Hey it was a weekly storyline just for that week but a lot of the outfits from those storylines have come back to buy for kstars. Right now there are outfits every Monday I think at like 12pm EST - they are sometimes past event items sometimes storyline. I’m sure this one will come back at some point 🤞
  • malakk15malakk15 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    @Lucyxox thank you but what is the event called? I don't think male doll game has that event 
    Yeah I don't get something like that event too. I thought it would just start this coming Monday 🤦‍♂️
    malakk15 said:
    @Lucyxox thank you but what is the event called? I don't think male doll game has that event 
    Do you mean the one on Mondays? It’s called Dress to Impress and it’s a pop-up on the screen like Fashion Goals pop up and you can buy it for kstars or say no thanks - does that happen in your game? 💕
    Drew99 said:
    Yeah I don't get something like that event too. I thought it would just start this coming Monday 🤦‍♂️
    Omg I can’t believe they don’t have it for male dolls I thought everyone got it 😮 - do you guys get offered new female storyline outfits? 💕
    @Lucyxox oh no our game doesn't have it 😭 😭😭 
    malakk15 said:
    @Lucyxox oh no our game doesn't have it 😭 😭😭 
    Whaaat oh 😭 - we can ask in the update thread to bring it back they might 💕
    One more thing to be sad about 😭
    edited November 2022
    @Lucyxox every week we get offered 2 inspo looks for the weekend sys but no fashion goals, dress to impress 😔 oh and the 2 choices we get are different and uglier than the girls, and they're still female clothes, idk why Glu offers those 😂
    Oh no 😔 I didn’t know the inspo suggestions could get any uglier lmao 😭 - to the update thread let’s ask for them 💕
    @malakk15 I can't react twice at your comment so I'm going to do it here: 😂,😭