🗓️ Seasons: Luxe Life 11/7/22 🍂 🦃

1235Next

Comments

• ekardashianekardashian Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Newsychick said: yeah I agree. But for the points how do I complete “complete this weeks episodes” or “complete daily episode” they give so many points but idk how to complete pls help
    It's a shame that all of the points we have left over from the first one can't be coverted into Kstars and diamonds. And that would be useful with the sale coming up.
    Agree. I ended with over a 1000 points. Losing interest in the game

• Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    Doll_Face said:
    Some people are saying this is like any other battle pass for other games. It is not. Most others do not require spending real money every single time, you use in game currency, and points roll over from old seasons to new seasons, that’s not the case here.

If you like seasons that’s ok but why shade others for not liking. Me personally, I have witnessed glu put a paywall up on items that were once free. 

Recognising that exploitation I would obviously not support them by spending more money. It’s like someone coming and telling you to pay for air you’ve been breathing your entire life😭 

Shouldn’t be allowing people or companies with lots of money to take advantage of us. Remember it’s all just dopamine. Can’t get addicted to spending money over virtual clothes and items when certain things are literally just cash grabs.

Hope this helps to explain some frustrations 💕
    I feel like those not liking seasons have been throwing shade at people who don't mind it
  • Doll_FaceDoll_Face Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    Reina12 said:
    Doll_Face said:
    Some people are saying this is like any other battle pass for other games. It is not. Most others do not require spending real money every single time, you use in game currency, and points roll over from old seasons to new seasons, that’s not the case here.

If you like seasons that’s ok but why shade others for not liking. Me personally, I have witnessed glu put a paywall up on items that were once free. 

Recognising that exploitation I would obviously not support them by spending more money. It’s like someone coming and telling you to pay for air you’ve been breathing your entire life😭 

Shouldn’t be allowing people or companies with lots of money to take advantage of us. Remember it’s all just dopamine. Can’t get addicted to spending money over virtual clothes and items when certain things are literally just cash grabs.

Hope this helps to explain some frustrations 💕
    I feel like those not liking seasons have been throwing shade at people who don't mind it
    The most I see is people reacting with “LOL” when people say they like it. But hey maybe I have a biased perspective because I’m part of the subset that doesn’t like seasons lol. Either way we should all try to speak out minds whether we like seasons or not without being disrespectful.
  • lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts
    this outfit is gorgeous but glitching :(@eggsandbananas

• sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    this outfit is gorgeous but glitching :(@eggsandbananas

Pretty sure all the pants with more "complicated" design glitch like this in different poses
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • kkhalicekkhalice Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    kkhalice said:
    GemmaKKH said:
    Tbh with seasons coming in ive spend way less than i normally do. Sometimes u had those boxes for k stars and i payed a lot to only get old items or dyes. Im happy with seasons at this point but i do understand the frustration for free players 
    I don’t, because it’s the simple fact that it’s still a lot of things that they can still get for free without having to do those time consuming events frees up your schedule & you don’t miss out on much , outfits that were exclusive for 3 days you have a whole month to get .. the game is developing like all games have they’re mad about the all access pass but multiply games have a pass behind a paywall .. the only thing I can understand is now the frustration of not being able to get many points throughout the week they still have some minor kinks to get out but all the complaints and negative comments is starting to get annoying especially since it’s been a whole month 

Lol maybe it's cus some of us have been playing for years 🤦‍♀️ and we're watching the game die. We don't like seeing the quality go down, free items now costing money, free players being locked out (if you don't understand the amount of free items removed I suggest a maths class). There's nothing for free players to do after 2 weeks besides SYS. It's not just the items lost, it's the motivation for playing. 

You've been here since June. Of course you don't understand. And if you don't like players expressing their feelings about a game and forum they've been a part of for years, scroll past or leave. 
    I’ve actually played the game since it first came out sweets, It’s newer features that I like some I don’t like , I’ve recently joined the forum but i’ve been here for a while I play the game in my free time , y’all complain too much . don’t lecture me about anything. Like I said . you don’t know me , I don’t know you . Have a good day my love . 😘
    Math Class was funny tho too but find someone to play with , i’ve watched the game get worse before it ever got better , but you wouldn’t know that now would you & next time you decide to reply to me don’t go based off what you see on here 🫶🏽
  • AmyaKKHAmyaKKH Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    edited November 2022
    It’s funny how those who are annoyed at people “complaining”, don’t realize that the people expressing their frustrations are just as tired as them.  When someone doesn’t listen to a word you say do you just move on like everything’s fine?  No, you repeat it.  For something that has been in production for months, leaving at least 70% of players with nothing to do for about two weeks at the end of a season isn’t a “minor kink”,  when the last free-play items were utter trash in comparison to the access passes top quality gowns that wasn’t a “minor kink,” and when they’d rather suspend accounts instead of acknowledging they messed up trying to exclude hackers that w a s n t  a “minor kink.”  I feel that some of the negative feedback is completely warranted.  Ugh anyway,,,, the amount people asking to remove and/or improve seasons, and the amount of glitches with SYS and the kloset have been insane lately; but hey at least we have neon hair and eyeshadow…oh wait—we don’t.
    IOS Player
    #WeekendEventsPlsComeHomeTheKidsMissYou
  • PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    edited November 2022
    Had an issue took 101 years to fix. Sadly had to go to my dark side smh what we do for this game 
    edited November 2022
    It been fix sorry for the Karen moment 
    edited November 2022

it’s funny how yall can express how y’all feel about the game 24/7 but when someone says they’re tired of seeing all these negative comments from people who said they’d stop playing its an issue, you have a right to feel the way you do but so do we, no one is going to make anyone feel bad with all these paragraphs yall typing out . I’m going to express my opinion like everyone else you can hate it, you can laugh or you can ignore me . I’m going to say what I want to say just like how everyone else can , expressing y’all frustration was one thing & I get it half the time it’s hard to adjust to major changes but they’re not giving weekend events back , they’ve already changed the format of the game if i offended anyone that deeply I apologize , but I still stand on what I said 

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    I might have got my skates mix up. 
    IOS Player 
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts
    The new dye is in the Kollection, I feel like it’s gonna be hard to get these new dyes 
  • JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    I can't believe I finally want dye from a kollection😹
  • konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts

New Kollection is out
    Don’t really feel like taking a spin
    Babushka

Omg yesss I literally thought the same girl
  • GemmaKKHGemmaKKH Registered Users, Member 274 Posts

I think its kinda cute lol
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited November 2022
    I'm making progress more slowly this time since I'm not spending kstars until the sale, but it's better that way so I don't finish too fast and get bored.
    Platform: Android

• chipjosh1991chipjosh1991 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Being a male playing this game I don't see the point of this season event or any of them if the outfit are female only outfits it should be for male who are playing with male outfit  for the male  so we too can have something to play for 
    Can the team consider buying businesses a weekly challenge? Or include it in the buying home one?
    Reina12 said:
    Can the team consider buying businesses a weekly challenge? Or include it in the buying home one?
    The problem is that businesses get unlocked only after certain missions :(
    Reina12 said:
    The problem is that businesses get unlocked only after certain missions :(
    That's true. I'm just out of homes and never get around to buying what businesses I've unlocked 🥲 I thought the game could tell what we have available to us vs not, like they know to not give the homes challenge to people with all the homes
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    @JeffreeStar I like your profile pic! You look beautiful 😍
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
    Anjakkh said:
    @JeffreeStar I like your profile pic! You look beautiful 😍
    Thank uu 😍😍❤️❤️🥰