🎆✨KK:H Update v13.5 - Luxe Life!✨🎆

Comments

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Someone asked to see if we could offer the Diamond Booster to them last week (can't remember who) so here it is. Everyone above level 12 should get it.

We've also removed interstitial ads from everyone's games, so you will no longer see ads when you change locations, etc. even if you have never purchased any packs.
    I’ve not got this offer and I’m level 99. Is this going to be sorted?
    I play on iOS
  • GemmaKKHGemmaKKH Registered Users, Member 274 Posts

I contacted customer care and they were asking for screen shot from the forum. 
    Let us know how it goes! ☺️
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    @eggsandbananas are we going to get tb pop-up shop items again? 
    I think everyone would agree it was a great thing and would love if this is implemented in game all the time. 
    Closet items are very boring and we can get them all the time, also in 50% reduced price in sales. It could only be a thing if they are discounted in pop up shop. 
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Yes definitely @Dorica and please can we also have Dress to Impress offered for male dolls as well as for female dolls especially this storyline outfit

We could have Sugar Plum Fairy TB SYS and have this back 💕🤞
  • LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    edited November 2022
    And also all female handhelds and auras and fantasy skintones added to the male dolls’ kloset for kstars (for them to be able to use themselves) and all new ones winnable and useable for both female and male dolls as a start please 💗💕
  • StellaKKHStellaKKH Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    Welcome back! Yes we no longer have weekend events, we have Seasons instead. Make sure your game is up to date and you should get them too x
    Thank you! <3
    🦄 iOS player 🦄
    🌊 Playing since 2020 🌊
    🦩Feel free to add me on FB (:🦩
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    Got the first lips in diamond kollection and I was so happy, but now I’m not so sure 😓 which one do you think it’s better on my doll? Any advice? 

Agree: first
    Like: second
    Awesome: third 
    Omg your doll is gorgeous, I’m so sad I didn’t manage to get this hairstyle 😭
    I think if you want the first lips suit you better just change your face shape a bit, at least it helped me with proportion x
  • BenedettaKKHBenedettaKKH Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    Got the first lips in diamond kollection and I was so happy, but now I’m not so sure 😓 which one do you think it’s better on my doll? Any advice? 

Agree: first
    Like: second
    Awesome: third 
    Omg your doll is gorgeous, I’m so sad I didn’t manage to get this hairstyle 😭
    I think if you want the first lips suit you better just change your face shape a bit, at least it helped me with proportion x
    Thank you so so much! This means a lot, really 🥹 yeah I think it would been great if the lips had been just a little higher than they are, for my doll obviously 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I got the diamond booster. Now I just want to know how we collect the daily diamond after the initial amount that we get right away.
    Platform: Android

• Maria_MPMaria_MP Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    I got the diamond booster. Now I just want to know how we collect the daily diamond after the initial amount that we get right away.
    It comes every 24 hours from when you bought it in your mailbox. 
  • KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    StellaKKH said:
    I've been gone for a whole year and I just popped back in like an hour ago, but where are all the weekend events people...😵‍💫Not that I miss tapping my fingers to death but is my game bugging or are we just not having the events anymore? 🥺😭
    (My apologies if this is the wrong place to ask!)
    If you’re the same Stella who used to be on Reddit, I used your guides ALL the time, especially the ones where you told people to save up for holidays 💕and I noticed when you left, glad that you are back!!!
    (if you aren’t the same Stella, never mind hahaha)
  • IwantaKorkonalaskaIwantaKorkonalaska Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    I know it's November but i want to decorate all the bel air house in Christmas decor 😍, can't wait. Saving for that and black friday.
    + 🎇 ⚜️ 👑 Triple Crown of Number 1's GOBIN recipient  🏆⚜️🎇. + 
  • HumashaHumasha Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    Imagine  this dress in the game 😍
    KKH en Español KKH en Español

unete 👇🏾👇🏾

https://discord.gg/B8CVpkhv
    https://discord.gg/B8CVpkhv
  • MarlenakkhMarlenakkh Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    😮 😈 
    KKH_Sara said:
    StellaKKH said:
    I've been gone for a whole year and I just popped back in like an hour ago, but where are all the weekend events people...😵‍💫Not that I miss tapping my fingers to death but is my game bugging or are we just not having the events anymore? 🥺😭
    If you’re the same Stella who used to be on Reddit, I used your guides ALL the time, especially the ones where you told people to save up for holidays 💕and I noticed when you left, glad that you are back!!!
    (if you aren’t the same Stella, never mind hahaha)
    That is indeed me!🥺Thank you so much!! 💕💕💕 And I'm so glad I could help! 💕💕💕
    🦄 iOS player 🦄
    🌊 Playing since 2020 🌊
  • BlueskyeBlueskye Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    Well... 
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    They're completely lost on Willows character and it's extremely annoying. 
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    They're completely lost on Willows character and it's extremely annoying. 
    I was going to say this! Has somebody at Glu banged their head and lost their memory?? I thought we were now secret besties with Willow and the rivalry was for the press!?! We have a friendship necklace for goodness sake and on that subject have they also forgotten about her other outfits for gigs? What is going on its so messy 
    I was just about to ask this as well. I know I haven't played the game in a while, but I was surprised to see Willow being Willow again. But I mean...why? I thought we were all friends now. 🤔
    🦄 iOS player 🦄
    🌊 Playing since 2020 🌊
  • Mysteria19Mysteria19 Registered Users, Member 98 Posts
    I mentioned this in another thread, but I also wanted to bring it here since dating Cassio was part of this update: 

Cassio doesn’t sound very…Cassio-like on the dates. He just sounds like every other dude that we randomly date. Is there a way this could be adjusted?

It may be a nitpick on my part, I just always liked his distinct voice and character in the game.  And I would love to see it now that we’re finally able to interact with him more. 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    When are the thanksgiving decorations going to be added into the game? It’s so weird that they weren’t automatically available once we got the new update. 🤔 @eggsandbananas
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • AliyahKKHAliyahKKH Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    StellaKKH said:
    Welcome back! Yes we no longer have weekend events, we have Seasons instead. Make sure your game is up to date and you should get them too x
    This is the same with weekday events, correct? Now there are just seasons with a weekday and weekend SYS?
  • wkenna16wkenna16 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    AliyahKKH said:
    StellaKKH said:
    This is the same with weekday events, correct? Now there are just seasons with a weekday and weekend SYS?
    correct (: there's just seasons and sys events
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts

So I contacted them to say I wasn’t offered the diamond booster… They cut off conversation too so I had to yet again submit another ticket and it will probably take days AGAIN. All this struggle so Glu would accept my money? Well not anymore this is ridiculous.  

@kokokokonut @eggsandbananas

• AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    Cat mom 
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • JuhJuh Registered Users, Member 127 Posts
    edited November 2022
    This week's storyline is making me excited for Christmas! ❄️☃️

My doll's name is Mishaah 🌸
    Android freeplayer
    Brazilian