Storylines that lead to Cassio/Raul

JaysWaykkhJaysWaykkh Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
Hey all 🤗 wondering if anybody can give me an idea of what gigs I should take to get to the Cassio/Raul competition. Was the lion queen even only a weekend thing or will I still get it at some point? And has anybody successfully dated Cassio as of yet? 

Comments

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    The Lion Queen gigs were a regular storyline so you'll get that eventually. You cannot date Cassio unfortunately. He'll flirt with you in the game but it won't give you an option to date him or Raul.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited August 2019
    Why does everyone forget the Count?  Lol  Everybody wants Casio or Raul, I want Count Allucardi!  You do get to flirt with Cassio a few times, but isn’t it possible to actually date Raul if you want?  Our Brands manager or whoever, calls us and tells us not to tease Raul, but I never pursued it.  Who did?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited August 2019
    Oh  Hi @JaysWaykkh Welcome to the forum

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Why does everyone forget the Count?  Lol  Everybody wants Casio or Raul, I want Count Allucardi!  You do get to flirt with Cassio a few times, but isn’t it possible to actually date Raul if you want?  Our Brands manager or whoever, calls us and tells us not to tease Raul, but I never pursued it.  Who did?
    It's been awhile but I think he took you out on a date or two but he doesn't become a romantic partner in the game that you can actively invite to dates and such. I still say someone needs to make a Cassio male doll and make everyone happy 😂
  • JaysWaykkhJaysWaykkh Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I can’t even get to the point where I get to date him 😩😂 I’ve snuck away with him a few times (I know I’m a dirty little birdie) I suppose knowing that ultimately I can’t even date him should deter me but I’m holding on to desperate hope 😅🤪  My character will remain celibate until the next time she sees him? 😅
    @kokokokonut the count!?!? 🤯🤯🤯 Blow my mind girl... 🤪 where do I find this count? And dammit I don’t even want Raul 😩😩 I would be settling. Why do the game devs hate us so much?? 
    @soundspretty sorry forgot to mention you I’m new here 😅😅 thank you both for your replies!! I’ve been searching for answers everywhere I even created a twitter account lol @kokokokonut
    edited September 2019
    Before there was a way to safely transfer your game, customize your spouse, or choose someone with konnections, I got a new phone and my game was deleted. Since I had to restart anyway, I would start a game then go around and if I couldn't find an attractive NPC then I restarted again. Probably did this 20ish times. I've been married to my good looking NPC ever since lol. 
  • rosiesmith55rosiesmith55 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Has anyone had a date with Raul lately?
  • rosiesmith55rosiesmith55 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I own the clothing shop in the Hamptons but when it says to collect earnings there each week I get nothing.  I don’t have that problem with any of my other businesses.  Why is this?
    What happens when you go to the hamptons to collect?  Does the cashier have a speech bubble with something like “here’s your cash, I’ll have more next week.” /. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KKHLolaLevieneKKHLolaLeviene Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Just make your husband look like cassio and or raul 👀👀
    I own the clothing shop in the Hamptons but when it says to collect earnings there each week I get nothing.  I don’t have that problem with any of my other businesses.  Why is this?
    Do you remember what option you selected? With the Hamptons, you could opt to either get cash each week, energy, or fans. The cash option you go there and talk to the shopkeeper and she gives you the cash, but I'm not sure what displays if you chose the energy or fans option.
  • checoxy23checoxy23 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    What happens if I go on a date with Raul if I’m already married? Will my marriage be over ? 
    I am pretty sure you will be warned if you’re about to break up. But the Raul date is storyline.  I think it’s safe, I can’t remember if I went on the date or not.......but if trouble started aver Raul dates, I would have heard about it.  I know you can’t marry Raul, so things probably fizzle if you do date him.  

Ok.  Who has dated Raul, and what happened?  Me and @Checoxy23 wznt yo know.    Welcome to the forum @checoxy23.  Nice to meet you. ;)

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • annamaryannamary Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    OMG i’m so happy i’ve found this forum so up to date cause i’m hooked on this game but download it just now in the quarantine so i’m a little late and lost but happy to talk about it!
    like cassio oh my i wish i could date him too...
    i’m in level 25 and only dated 2 guys but i’m about to settled cause it’s very hard to find good looking and successful guys (they could’ve made this less like real life right?! lol) and i’m hoping once married i’ll stop spending so much time and energy in relationships cause it’s not paying off (omg like real life again)
    anyway i’m brazilian so sorry if my english is not so good and if i’m too long but again i’m very excited to talk about this game <3
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    I was just travelling to Monaco and someone’s called me

I pressed ‘Go on...’ 

then I pressed ‘Perhaps’

😭😢I want to date Cassio so badly and I almost dropped from my chair when he was calling because I don’t have  partner  :( 
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• AccaliaAccalia Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    I miss Raul so much... Wish I had enough kstars to make my husband look like him lol
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I need Raullll I mean Cassio and  Declan  are nice too, why can’t we date them yetttt 😫😫😫😫
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • amuyresamuyres Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    I agree it would be nice to have a chance with the count, Cassio or Raul. Unfortunately you can’t make Raul.
  • YILVYILV Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    WHAT?!! I literally got a divorced because I thought I could date Raul 😭😭 he told me he would be willing to but I had to wait … wow lmao I’m gullible.
  • Erya12Erya12 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Good news guys, you can date Cassio!!!!!!!!!
  • hii444888hii444888 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I just married Cassio yesterday and we renewed our vows today
  • sabrina2323sabrina2323 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    hii444888 said:
    I just married Cassio yesterday and we renewed our vows today
    I just got married haha I deleted Mitchell instead of divorcing him haha still got our kiddos tho 
    You never lose your kids.  Congratulations on those who’ve married Cassio.   <3. I don’t want to lose my current spouse, so I left Cassio standing outside LAX. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DiamondsNPearlsDiamondsNPearls Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I was wondering if you can marry Cassio in the game but didn't find the info anywhere.  So we can marry him? 
  • ReiiiiiiReiiiiii Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    You can now marry cassio, I got married to him and we have a child together
  • dwijalovesdwijaloves Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    @Reiiiiii wait we cannn really marry him??? what level does he confess 
  • maria_esquivel06maria_esquivel06 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hi everyone, I would like to know when Raul appears again? I did the Raul vs Cassio event but he didn't appear again 🥹.