Anyone experiencing a SYS bug?

qsabzqsabz Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
Hello dolls. 🫶✨
This weekends SYS didn't go as well but I made it to receive $6000 which was just what I needed. However, when I'm out of the event itself and walking around, it says I have 319 points, it also shows by the collected items as I couldn't get the neon green dye which requested 375 votes, and that's the correct number. I also counted all the points to make sure.

But when I click on the rankings I got to the 26th place with 261 votes 😅 so I received 3000 instead of 6000.

I of course wrote to the support and made a ticket, but did anyone else experience this? Now or some other time? Did they fix it?

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    hi, sorry you had trouble.  You did the right thing by contacting Customer Care.  They are the ones to help ypu with this.  :) 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • qsabzqsabz Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    hi, sorry you had trouble.  You did the right thing by contacting Customer Care.  They are the ones to help ypu with this.  :) 
    Thank you! I just wanted to check if anyone else has experienced this because I don't want them to flag me as a cheater or something. I've read about that earlier 🥹 scared lol @kokokokonut