πŸ—³οΈβœ¨ KK:H Weekend 11/10/22 SYS Neon & Beyond! βœ¨πŸ—³οΈ

Comments

• BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    Snlx said:
    This is ridiculousπŸ™ˆ Im scoring around 50 points and have 22th place πŸ€ͺ I feel like people are spending all tickets from seasons on the first sysπŸ™ˆ
    I actually hope they are, because last month I only got a few prizes, every sys were a blood battle 😭
  • GemmaKKHGemmaKKH Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    Snlx said:
    This is ridiculousπŸ™ˆ Im scoring around 50 points and have 22th place πŸ€ͺ I feel like people are spending all tickets from seasons on the first sysπŸ™ˆ
    I actually hope they are, because last month I only got a few prizes, every sys were a blood battle 😭
    Ngl they not even that pretty 😩 the only thing i want is like the haircolor and the blush
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    Rest of my looks 🌈
    Also having great scores and I'm struggling to be at 10th place. This is crazy.Β 

❀️ android player ❀️
    πŸ‡­πŸ‡·πŸ¦Šβ™’Β 
  • JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    Snlx said:
    Things like this happened before seasons was a thing I think there is something else
  • konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    Snlx said:
    Is not even seasons fault because this girls had minimum 50 tickets…from seasons we can get like 14 tickets and rest tickets they bought for sure but this is crazy omg… Ts prizes are not even that pretty to fight lol
  • andy_08andy_08 Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    This got 47 votes??????? Β πŸ§πŸ€”πŸ™„ Lol not complaining thoΒ 
  • melissaf112melissaf112 Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
    Looks 9 & 10πŸ’•
  • DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 394 Posts
    1-13, missed a ticket. I have plenty of extras but won’t be using any πŸ˜… I was feeling discouraged with my scores but then I just started having fun πŸ€—

• MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,244 Posts
    Last few of my looks πŸ’œ.Β 
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy.Β 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    11-15… I rushed with the last look and it got the highest score.. what the f*ck 😭
    IOS player πŸ’œΒ 
    She/Her πŸ’—
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please:Β https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • BeeBellaBeeBella Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    Last looks

β€’ πŸ’›πŸπŸ’› β€’ Lvl 57 β€’ +++ β€’ Amazon Fire Player β€’ πŸ’›πŸπŸ’› β€’
  • scorpiomaryjanescorpiomaryjane Registered Users, Member 35 Posts

best looks🌈
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Got 11th place in Silver III πŸ’—
    IOS player πŸ’œΒ 
    She/Her πŸ’—
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please:Β https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,244 Posts
    Got 1st place in gold . I kinda like the dress.
    Congrats everyone. πŸ’œπŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’–
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy.Β 
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    I placed 4th in bronze 3. I used an extra ticket to make sure I got the green hair and I’m so glad I did, I love it 😍 

Also pleeeeeeaaaaaaassssseeeee Glu can we get matching eyebrow colors with the hair colors πŸ₯Ί
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • qsabzqsabz Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    edited November 2022
    Unfortunately, it bugged out for me. While I'm walking around in the game, it says I received 319 points on this weekends SYS. But when I click and come to the event - it said 261 points, 26th place and therefore I received $3000 instead of $6000.. I counted all of my points to see which one of them is bugging (even though I collected all the items until the last one which needed 375) and indeed I actually had 319 which was juuuuust enough for the 6000.

My luck. I contacted the customer support. Ugh.  :/ Hopefully they can add the 3000. 🫢
  • MarlaMarla Registered Users, Member 69 Posts
    edited November 2022
    Came 2nd in silver III, only 9 points difference from the one who placed first. Didn't bother me to submit another extra ticket as I got the earnable

• dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts

Second place in silver III! I don’t wanna admit how many tickets I used 🫣 I REALLY wanted to make sure I got the eyes, I love them!

• qsabzqsabz Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    Second place in silver III! I don’t wanna admit how many tickets I used 🫣 I REALLY wanted to make sure I got the eyes, I love them!

Great job!!! Looks so good πŸ’šβœ¨πŸ«Ά
  • BeeBellaBeeBella Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    edited November 2022
    I'm so happy I got these new neon hair colors! I know the dress isn't popular but I kinda like it and it could be useful for fantasy/mermaid themes. Luckily I had a relatively chill group. πŸ’›πŸ

β€’ πŸ’›πŸπŸ’› β€’ Lvl 57 β€’ +++ β€’ Amazon Fire Player β€’ πŸ’›πŸπŸ’› β€’
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    I don't think the intensity slider works on the TS blush? Is that expected?
  • Bad_girl_JujuBad_girl_Juju Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    I used all the tickets available to me at the moment and took third place.  I especially liked the neon hair, eyes and blush.  I think the dress will also get a lot of votes in many topic battles 😻 
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    As the sys ended I was doing a gig and watched myself go from 5th to 6th to 8th lmao I just wanted the blush Im tireddd
    But at least if you score bad you can tell yourself it's ok since good scores don't really get you anything anymore πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ₯²
    23yoπŸ¦™,Β πŸ‡¨πŸ‡Ώ/πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§, Android
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited November 2022
    Sigh… I went to sleep an hour for the end of the SYS in third place (Silver III)… woke up to see I ended up in 12th..?!?!! I did not even get the hair color… sheesh…
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • GemmaKKHGemmaKKH Registered Users, Member 274 Posts

placed 7th in silver III so happy with the blush and the hair color only things i wantedΒ 
  • laurel_lovelaurel_love Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    I don't think I've ever gotten a 50 score on a weekend SYS before, didn't think any of my submissions were worth that either tbh πŸ˜‚

• justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    Used a couple of tickets and was getting the eyes, then got bumped down and lost them by 7 measly points😭 well, at least I got the blush and the hair colour! 
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    Just wanted the blush, it is the first one I own 😍

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.