🗳️KK:H Weekday 11/14/22 - SYS Holographic Hottie!🗳️

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts

Monday Starts Another SYS Event - Holographic Hottie!

Details:
KKH Weekday Holographic Hottie  SYS Event
Starts Monday, November 14th  @ 10 am Eastern
Ends Thursday, November 17th  @ 10 am Eastern
13 Free Tickets, 2 to Start
1 every 6 hours 
535 Pts wins all the SYS Earner Boxes,
TS is based on Level & Rank.
I hope you're ready! Event starts Monday!
Remember these are not new Prizes
You are playing for SYS TB items.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13

Comments

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    Original OLD Prizes 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,245 Posts
    We already had this as a tb right? 🤔
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
  • KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    How to throw together anything that looks vaguely holographic and call it a day 101

I communicate in memes
  • qsabzqsabz Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    I'm new to actually doing stuff other than the quests in the game, and new to this forum. But I've noticed (could be wrong) there are many "tb"-prices, how often are there new items to win?
  • fairyemifairyemi Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    qsabz said:
    I'm new to actually doing stuff other than the quests in the game, and new to this forum. But I've noticed (could be wrong) there are many "tb"-prices, how often are there new items to win?
    The weekday SYS is a throwback SYS, so there aren’t new clothing items to be won. These start Monday and end on Thursday. The weekend SYS has unique prizes. These start Thursday and end on Sunday. Hope this helps!
  • StellaKKHStellaKKH Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    edited November 2022
    Katerina said:
    How to throw together anything that looks vaguely holographic and call it a day 101

Unrelated but your doll is beyond gorgeous! 😍😍😍
    🦄 iOS player 🦄
    🌊 Playing since 2020 🌊
    🦩Feel free to add me on FB (:🦩
  • miss_aaliyah21miss_aaliyah21 Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    edited November 2022
    Off topic here but i need advice....i dont normally mess around with the take picture of my doll but i did last night i was bored lol it was going good at 1st i could look at the different poses but now i think its stuck i cant scroll thru it any more has this happend to anyone else? Just wanted a new profile pic of my doll lol
        Also good thing i can save my 💎 again this week ive got 3 outta 4 from this weekday 💎 box from the last time it was here only thing im missing is the outfit lol
     Have a great week dolls thank u in advance 🤗 
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    Off topic here but i need advice....i dont normally mess around with the take picture of my doll but i did last night i was bored lol it was going good at 1st i could look at the different poses but now i think its stuck i cant scroll thru it any more has this happend to anyone else? Just wanted a new profile pic of my doll lol
        Also good thing i can save my 💎 again this week ive got 3 outta 4 from this weekday 💎 box from the last time it was here only thing im missing is the outfit lol
    Some dress like the one in the picture only come with one or two poses because they restrict your dolls movement 😊.
  • its_nikkitimeits_nikkitime Registered Users, Member 88 Posts

First 3 box opening 🥰🍬 
    I’m in love with the body paint so I’m glad I got at least one of those and the dress 🙏🏼 
    This box opening wasn’t bad bc it wasn’t overrun with dyes 
  • ShaylaxCapriShaylaxCapri Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    I fell asleep before I could collect my prizes and they're nowhere in my game does anyone know what I'm supposed to do??? Pls help
  • KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    I fell asleep before I could collect my prizes and they're nowhere in my game does anyone know what I'm supposed to do??? Pls help
    Close out of the app by swiping away, then re-open. The clothes, K-stars, and energy will be automatically  added and if you won a box, it will open for you to pick a tile. 
  • ShaylaxCapriShaylaxCapri Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    KKH_Sara said:
    Close out of the app by swiping away, then re-open. The clothes, K-stars, and energy will be automatically  added and if you won a box, it will open for you to pick a tile. 
    I just tried and sadly that didn't work either. Any other advice? I'm so sad I worked so hard for these prizes thanks for the help btw
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts

Omg immediately yes!!
    What a price 👌🏻
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,058 Posts
    Just to let those of that are contemplating getting that outfit the hair locks in SYS. Also you can’t wear other hair accessories with it. 

iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    I have almost 400 stars haven't saved much for sale, and I'm really tempted with dress to impress outfit, don't know if I should get it. Because I hate the shoes, hair locks, and there's only a dress then.
    What do you girls think? 
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    Not glu bringing the outfit back when I got it last month at the original price 😭 I hate when glu does this sh*t, now I’m just going to save storyline outfits and wait until glu brings them back for half the price 🤦🏻‍♀️😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • sweetnm80sweetnm80 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Just to let those of that are contemplating getting that outfit the hair locks in SYS. Also you can’t wear other hair accessories with it. 

What do you mean hair locks?
  • EmpressXayEmpressXay Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Hello everyone!
    Off topic, but does anyone know what the themed outfit is for this week's episode?  Is there a link for this thread?
  • JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    I wish I could help but i don't know how to send a link :( the forum probably thinks it's spam even if I try to link something from inside the forum
  • LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    The neon hair bands that are included in the hairstyle count as a hair accessory for some reason, so when you submit a look with that hairstyle it locks like a piece of clothing or hair accessory would. You can put the hair on and click the undress button and the neon hair bands come off and you can use the hair without them, but the neon bands are the best part of the style. Too bad we can't dye them. sweetnm80 said:

I hope they fix it. @eggsandbananas maybe you can look into this please?
    The dress scores very well this past sys and good for alien and space themes also
    Wow nvm I guess they "fixed" the hair so you can no longer remove the bands. The hair comes off as soon as you press the undress button 🥴
    Hello everyone!
    Off topic, but does anyone know what the themed outfit is for this week's episode?  Is there a link for this thread?
    There is a spoiler thread. If you type spoiler in the search bar the thread will probably pop up. Good luck hope you find it.
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,058 Posts
    edited November 2022
    sweetnm80 said:

You can’t use it again in the SYS until the time is up and it doesn’t let you watch a video to unlock it like you can with other items. 
    iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • miss_aaliyah21miss_aaliyah21 Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    Some dress like the one in the picture only come with one or two poses because they restrict your dolls movement 😊.
    @Shellydaliie thank u i just gave it a try!!🤗 thought my phone was stuck for some reason lol