⭐ Official KK:H Suggestion thread ⭐

Comments

• malakk15malakk15 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    @DivinityKKH his doll is a male so ofc he knows how rare we get new things but it's a suggestion thread, we state our ideas and wishes here, the way you answered him is very discouraging, implying that we shouldn't post more suggestions for male dolls. This thread is the only place without negativity on the forum and I would like it to be that way please. Thanks for understanding 
  • Zohramalik122Zohramalik122 Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
     I said in my opinion, they were not going to restart making new things, and the hope that both male & female dolls might share the same wardrobe was not feasible. The 2 body types were not similar.  I have said I honestly don't believe, I say based on my experience, but when I give my opinion it's just that, and I'm careful not to say things with certsinty inless I do know for a fact. . 

I also don't believe that they will eliminate the 4000$ gift box prize, change back the wine, or start producing new male clothing.  So, please  keep my conditional phrases in place when retelling something I've said.  :) 

After all, before this update, we couldn't date/marry Cassio.  You never know.   ;)

Could you please add the November boxes or add them to the Black friday sale items !!
    Please let us know if it's possible @kokokokonut
    ❤️❤️❤️

• IwantaKorkonalaskaIwantaKorkonalaska Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
     I said in my opinion, they were not going to restart making new things, and the hope that both male & female dolls might share the same wardrobe was not feasible. The 2 body types were not similar.  I have said I honestly don't believe, I say based on my experience, but when I give my opinion it's just that, and I'm careful not to say things with certsinty inless I do know for a fact. . 

I also don't believe that they will eliminate the 4000$ gift box prize, change back the wine, or start producing new male clothing.  So, please  keep my conditional phrases in place when retelling something I've said.  :) 

After all, before this update, we couldn't date/marry Cassio.  You never know.   ;)

Then, what type of suggestions we should give? Just clothing ideas? 
    + 🎇 ⚜️ 👑 Triple Crown of Number 1's GOBIN recipient  🏆⚜️🎇. + 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    We have a Fashion suggestion thread for clothes and beauty suggestions, and this Official Suggestion thread for other game details.  Suggest what you want, but keep in mind its been about 2 years of no new items for guys. 

Tagging me asking when new male items are coming is fruitless. Rather than offer my opinion again,   the answer is I don't know if Glu will be releasing new male items. Feel free to contact Customer Care with your question. 

I try not to post in the suggestion threads, but when I am misquoted, I like to correct the misinformation.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    We have a Fashion suggestion thread for clothes and beauty suggestions, and this Official Suggestion thread for other game details.  Suggest what you want, but keep in mind its been about 2 years of no new items for guys. 

Tagging me asking when new male items are coming is fruitless. Rather than offer my opinion again,   the answer is I don't know if Glu will be releasing new male items. Feel free to contact Customer Care with your question. 

I try not to post in the suggestion threads, but when I am misquoted, I like to correct the misinformation.
    2years of no new items for guys? But, Koko, guys had new stuff for last Christmas and pride month too :( I know it's not as much as it used to be, but at least there is hope for the male dolls
  • StellaKKHStellaKKH Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    GemmaKKH said:
    I think we should have a chat function in our squad group and we should also see the squad players in our game as well.

Would also love to have some group poses we can do with many friends!! 
    Seconding this suggestion, especially the chat function! I'd also lowkey love to let my squad girls know that the stuff they're adding to their lookbooks isn't even buyable due to them being from kollections, SYS, etc. 😅
    🦄 iOS player 🦄
    🌊 Playing since 2020 🌊
    🦩Feel free to add me on FB (:🦩
  • ads2210ads2210 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Simple requests-

• let us carry our babies outside of the home. Same way you can put on/take off a purse or other accessory 

• bring back gifting

• allow chat feature in squads
  • ads2210ads2210 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I would also like a “save for later” option in the store. I save up my kstars and then forget what I wanted when I had none! 
  • HaileewoodHaileewood Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    StellaKKH said:
    GemmaKKH said:
    I think we should have a chat function in our squad group and we should also see the squad players in our game as well.

Would also love to have some group poses we can do with many friends!! 
    Seconding this suggestion, especially the chat function! I'd also lowkey love to let my squad girls know that the stuff they're adding to their lookbooks isn't even buyable due to them being from kollections, SYS, etc. 😅
    I need that chat on squads!!!!
    I would absolutely love to have a wish list! I would save up all these diamonds (only takes a few months), buy something, and then insta realize that I needed something else more 🤡
    🦄 iOS player 🦄
    🌊 Playing since 2020 🌊
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    edited November 2022
    Could we PLEASE have new poses in the game? It shouldn’t be that hard since I’m sure you guys have to have the poses saved in multiple skin colors, since you use them in the banners etc. Please add them to the game!!!!
    (some poses for example) 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • GemmaKKHGemmaKKH Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    Weekly storylines i wanna see:

• MET GALA
    • Fashion Award Shows
    • Music Award Shows

• malakk15malakk15 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    Please let us take photo of our npc in the photobooth! 
    Similar to how gift boxes worked, can diamond box items also be available for sale after 6 months? They could be pricier, I honestly don't care. A gift box dress costs us 25 diamonds; a diamond box dress can cost us 50. I literally don't care. I just wish there was some way to get them instead of gambling our diamonds away for nothing.
    🦄 iOS player 🦄
    🌊 Playing since 2020 🌊
  • GemmaKKHGemmaKKH Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    Can we get the option to change our npc’s skin and eye color we have so much features but we cant even give them a good make-over
  • JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    GemmaKKH said:
    Can we get the option to change our npc’s skin and eye color we have so much features but we cant even give them a good make-over
    Yes I've been asking this for months , since the option to change NPC s in our clothes came out. I'm so done because 1. None of them have the new skintones
    2. If I want to give them the Halloween skins i cannot do it
    3. Some NPCs eye colours look scary
  • spidermainospidermaino Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    We have Cassio available to date, I just hope we have Raul soon too. Crossing my fingers on thisss, it's my only hope other than seeing the in-game babies grow up to little kids and we can have some more interaction with them
  • DaBimboDaBimbo Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    edited November 2022
    -move the weekly outfit shop to be at the pop-up shop in Santa Monica, rather than outside of LAX
    -something to incorporate the pop-up shop, since this is location is empty most of the game
    -ability to move/hide hair colors and eye colors into bel air storage, as well as changing NPC eye colors (way too many red eyed npcs, as many have said lol) 
  • qsabzqsabz Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    Repeating as someone else said - I want to be able to gift clothes to my friends again!!! I don't want to waste money on npc's lol, they're ungrateful 🤣
  • cheekypop21cheekypop21 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    🌸 partner/spouse suggestions !

- there should be weekly tasks to do with your partner! 
    - have our partners run businesses with us!
    - if we have a partner and kids together, that partner should take the place of the nanny in the nursery!
    - partners should be allowed to join us in regular tasks! 
    - fun activities with partners! 
    - ACTUALLY doing something about date trips! (only if player is comfortable going ahead with the date trip since it's kind of suggestive.)
    - partners should swoon at the end of dates as well!
    - new speech for partners!
  • kayleighraekayleighrae Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    It would be nice if the top stars list showed other players instead of only just random npc’s and willow 
  • ShimmerySweetShimmerySweet Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    Since there are no new storylines coming out, can we please have the option to replay old storylines? I enjoyed them and I would be content replaying the hundreds previously made. 
  • qsabzqsabz Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    It would be nice if the top stars list showed other players instead of only just random npc’s and willow 
    But then surely I would never have made it even to the top 50's lol. That's the con 
    @qsabz I probably wouldn’t either lol but it gives you something to work for 😂
  • tangerinetangerine Registered Users, Member 219 Posts
    edited June 2023
    welp
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    edited December 2022
    Box exchanges. The daily rewards boxes are kinda useless now tbh, I have over 300 saved up because I don’t use them unless I’m desperate for energy (and with no weekend events I never really need energy). Anyway, I think it would be nice if we could exchange 3-5 of them for a mega box. 

Also please make our spouses less needy. I wish they would stop asking for daily dates after you reach the max level. 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • hokuhoku Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    the only thing i want: belly button piercing.
    hoku said:
    the only thing i want: belly button piercing.
    Omg yesss!!!! Need
  • HondaHatchBabeHondaHatchBabe Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Super long shot: Can we make the game online like gta online? But like make it sociable via chat and able to buy others clothes, make up, hair, etc. despite where they got it from? Idk 🤷🏻‍♀️ just an idea, a dream, a thought. 

another one: let us customize all our houses to a T. Not just the three options at the bel air house only.

One more: let me get with my bel air house chef: like wut?! ok, sir. 

Otherwise: RIP to this game and every dollar put into it. Could almost pay taxes with the amount spent jk ;) worth it tho 110%
  • tangerinetangerine Registered Users, Member 219 Posts
    edited June 2023
    welp