🎆✨KK:H Update v13.5 - Luxe Life!✨🎆

Comments

• LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    Hey dolls - does anyone play on iPad mini 6th gen and would be able to post a screenshot of their doll? I want to switch to iPad for better quality right now my pictures are very pixelated and I’m not sure if it would be better on mini or if it would need to be a full size screen like normal/air - ty! 💕💗
  • KylaVHKylaVH Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    🤎🍂🍁
    your doll is STUNNING!!💞💞 how do you get such a clear picture?!:)
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    Umm Kim can i have your jacket, it's so cute 😭
    Reina12 said:
    This one is a bit similar and I think it’s available for diamonds (maybe not as cute as Kim’s though and better to have her give it to you for free 😅) 💕

Lucyxox said:
    Reina12 said:
    This one is a bit similar and I think it’s available for diamonds (maybe not as cute as Kim’s though and better to have her give it to you for free 😅) 💕

I have that one! Thankfully it does dye well in black and I plan to use it! I *think* the one Kim is wearing may be from an old kollection we don't get anymore, but I'm not sure 😢
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    @KylaVH thank you! I used Ai enlarger. 💗
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,245 Posts
    edited November 2022
    I'm sorry for asking this but does everyone still have Halloween decor in their game? I'm tired of seeing it 😫
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
  • JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    Reina12 said:
    Umm Kim can i have your jacket, it's so cute 😭I'm pretty sure it was a kollection a long time ago that had that jacket 
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    Lucyxox said:
    Reina12 said:

They brought it to our closets during last sale and I got it for K-stars! Absolutely love it
    @BriannakkhOh awesome I totally forgot that yes way better to get in the sale! It is def one of the nicest jackets we have 💕
    I'm sorry for asking this but does everyone still have Halloween decor in their game? I'm tired of seeing it 😫
    Yes - I think they will prob get rid of it with mini sys update this weekend 💕
    I want this back, this is what i was thinking of 😭
  • MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,245 Posts
    @Lucyxox tysm! I hope so.
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
  • konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    Only have pencil skirt from this kollection.. wish to get all items :( sad that is not in rotation anymore 
    Maybe if we draw enough attention to it glu will bring the kim kollection back this weekend 😅
  • konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    There is a good reason that Glu get rid of The Kim kollection? I don’t understand why is not in rotation… is still a kstar kollection like others 
    I have everything except the shoes and the skirt
  • StellaKKHStellaKKH Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    Off-topic and unrelated but I'm really getting tired of customer service reps just closing tickets and cutting off conversations without even checking if they've resolved our concerns. Virtual door slam much?

Normal chat supports always ask if we'd like to close the conversation, but no, Glu just decides to make those decisions for us. It literally happens every time we have a question about missing currency/outfits or something that might be the tiniest bit beneficial to us. C'mon. All we're asking is an ounce of respect for being loyal players  around here.

Onto more positive things, this outfit is beautiful! 🤩Is it a storyline outfit? If anyone is willing to show this to me in dyed colors, I'd be super grateful as well 🙂🙂🙂
    🦄 iOS player 🦄
    🌊 Playing since 2020 🌊
    🦩Feel free to add me on FB (:🦩
    StellaKKH said:
    Off-topic and unrelated but I'm really getting tired of customer service reps just closing tickets and cutting off conversations without even checking if they've resolved our concerns. Virtual door slam much?

Normal chat supports always ask if we'd like to close the conversation, but no, Glu just decides to make those decisions for us. It literally happens every time we have a question about missing currency/outfits or something that might be the tiniest bit beneficial to us. C'mon. All we're asking is an ounce of respect for being loyal players  around here.

Onto more positive things, this outfit is beautiful! 🤩Is it a storyline outfit? If anyone is willing to show this to me in dyed colors, I'd be super grateful as well 🙂🙂🙂
    Hope this helps x
    It doesn’t dye that much well but new neon colours looks great! (If u have them haha)
    Also about customer service.. I have ccd forum moderators so many times about diamond booster I didn’t got that my last message got deleted lol, so yeah no help from the or the forum

• StellaKKHStellaKKH Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    @Briannakkh, thank you! So kind of you :)
    And yeah, I hope they'd just take us a little seriously :/ It's not as if we're asking for something we shouldn't be.
    🦄 iOS player 🦄
    🌊 Playing since 2020 🌊
    🦩Feel free to add me on FB (:🦩
  • qsabzqsabz Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    A lot of stuff has been bugging for me lately, so much that I would be embarrased to create ANOTHER thread here or write a third ticket to support while they're working on my first and second ticket still. So I'm putting it in a comment and crossing my fingers:

My question is - I am level 26, my friend said I should buy Villa Jardin so I went to check it out... and it's still locked. I have 0 quests pending, but says on webpages that it should be unlocked at level 20. Is there a specific task to trigger it? Any help? Or is it doomed and after all this I still do indeed need to contact customer support lol.🥲
  • sashaactivesashaactive Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    Heyyy guys I missed y'all 
  • sashaactivesashaactive Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    Everyone looks so pretty in their new things .. hopefully I don't get locked out again
  • GemmaKKHGemmaKKH Registered Users, Member 274 Posts

I do like the winter collection lol cant wait for the december outfits ☺️
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 835 Posts
    @qsabz I think the car i got was for 20k kash? honestly now idek, cause i used to grind for energy during weekend events but now i dont really travel around that much 🤷‍♀️
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • qsabzqsabz Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    GemmaKKH said:

I do like the winter collection lol cant wait for the december outfits ☺️
    @GemmaKKH how in the world does everyone get so high quality photos of their doll? 🫠 My screenshots looks like they could be taken with an iPhone 3 lmao.