🗳️KK:H Weekday 11/14/22 - SYS Holographic Hottie!🗳️

13Next

Comments

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    7-8 I’m going to stop here bc I’ll be staying in silver III or dropping down to silver II and I know gold is going to be a mess. 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • miss_aaliyah21miss_aaliyah21 Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    What do u dolls think of this outfit? I keep seeing it in the voting booth lately. Does it score well for those thats used it? Its sure tempting since it keeps popping up lol good news is tho i didnt have to buy the Mondays fashion goal with my kstars since i got it when it 1st came out.. So thats why im thinking if i should get this since it seems to be popular but trying to save my kstars since its 115 & the sales are coming up soon! Is it worth it🤔?? Thank u dolls✌
    Agree: its nice but keep saving them kstars
    Awesome: its worth getting

Which storyline offered this dress? I've never seen it @miss_aaliyah21
    @ShaylaxCapri sorry I'm not 100% sure which storyline its from I've got a few outfits saved from Elizabeth Korkov lol. Wish there was a easier way to look up storylines
  • konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    Excuse me but where are kstars??! 
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    konradkkh said:
    Thats your earnable silver boxes?!? 😳😲
    konradkkh said:
    Yes
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    konradkkh said:
    konradkkh said:
    Yes
    Absolutely shocking, they should have more kstars 😭
  • malakk15malakk15 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    @konradkkh wth... even my squad daily giftbox looks better than that 🙄 glu seriously needs to fix this
  • JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    I noticed any boxes they added were never updated. TB boxes, silver and bronze boxes, squad boxes. It's interesting that they are able to update diamond boxes but never the rest
  • xVenus_NovaxxVenus_Novax Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I broke the curse! I scored a 50 right after a 60!
    malakk15 said:
    @konradkkh wth... even my squad daily giftbox looks better than that 🙄 glu seriously needs to fix this
    Exactly! My pallete should be illegal 
  • viktoriiaviktoriia Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    Alright I hate this stupid game. I was scoring well (big 40s and low 50s) throughout, submitted 12 tickets (none of my banked up tickets), and with 2hr to go I was 6th place in gold. Woke up just now to finish 16th place and level down to silver III. I don't understand, I actually wanted to be in gold so more I have to work extra hard and will probably score shit. Arrrrghhhhhh. So mad
  • kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    I missed 2 tickets this time and I don’t even care, I am playing this game less and less now ever since they got rid of the weekend events.
  • miss_aaliyah21miss_aaliyah21 Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    viktoriia said:
    Alright I hate this stupid game. I was scoring well (big 40s and low 50s) throughout, submitted 12 tickets (none of my banked up tickets), and with 2hr to go I was 6th place in gold. Woke up just now to finish 16th place and level down to silver III. I don't understand, I actually wanted to be in gold so more I have to work extra hard and will probably score shit. Arrrrghhhhhh. So mad
    @viktoriia for real!! Sighh...ive scored between 40s with a high 54 every ticket except for one 34 & still got 19th place!! Grrr..even weekday sys is a struggle now? Wth? Its like u always gotta submit extra tickets now just to stay up there. The top 10 in my group all had over 600points. With the game changing they really need to update what u win in the sys also since its harder to win anything these days
  • DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 394 Posts
    I’m honestly only playing for SYS earnables at this point and saving my extra tickets for the second IF I like it and didn’t score high enough to get it. It’s just become really exhausting.
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    Silver boxes 😍

❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    StellaKKH said:
    Katerina said:
    How to throw together anything that looks vaguely holographic and call it a day 101

Unrelated but your doll is beyond gorgeous! 😍😍😍
    superrr late reply but thank you sm!
    I communicate in memes