🎆✨KK:H Update v13.5 - Luxe Life!✨🎆

Comments

• qsabzqsabz Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    sarie said:
    @qsabz I think the car i got was for 20k kash? honestly now idek, cause i used to grind for energy during weekend events but now i dont really travel around that much 🤷‍♀️
    Yes! 20k kash or 75 K-stars are at the lowest. I'm just trying to figure out if it would pay off for those $1 - $20 each trips. @sarie I'm grinding for energy often lol. 🌝
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    Finally got this cutie. 
    IOS Player 
  • IwantaKorkonalaskaIwantaKorkonalaska Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    edited November 2022
    I'll like as a nice Christmas present a party planning business where we can use Waikiki and Florence gardens.

It's obvious were never gonna get diamond businesses, but at this point I'll prefer using those spaces for Kash and kstars, idc 🤧.
    + 🎇 ⚜️ 👑 Triple Crown of Number 1's GOBIN recipient  🏆⚜️🎇. + 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    It’s been 2 weeks since the update and still no thanksgiving decorations available 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    You know what I miss? New items that we can buy from the kloset :( last time we had they were diamond items only but the quality they have is so good
  • Rose21Rose21 Registered Users, Member 78 Posts

I’m actually loving this look; the neon hair is growing on me. <3
  • GemmaKKHGemmaKKH Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    qsabz said:
    GemmaKKH said:

I do like the winter collection lol cant wait for the december outfits ☺️
    @GemmaKKH how in the world does everyone get so high quality photos of their doll? 🫠 My screenshots looks like they could be taken with an iPhone 3 lmao.
    I used the same app that @KkhAngelica used!! its called Al Enlarger ☺️
  • MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,244 Posts
    I wished seasons had a few more pages tbh. But I love this outfit w/ the sphynx cat 💜
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
    When are we going to get the other neon colours?? 😃😃😃😃 @glu
  • malakk15malakk15 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    Unrelated but does anyone know why it said this? My doll is a male, I'm trying to save this npc's look in the lookbook and I own all the items the npc is wearing

• StellaKKHStellaKKH Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    @malakk15 Your doll as a male may own all those items, but do you own them as a female as well? (Have you bought this item for a female NPC before?)
    🦄 iOS player 🦄
    🌊 Playing since 2020 🌊
    🦩Feel free to add me on FB (:🦩
    @StellaKKH all the stuffs (clothings, makeup,..)she's wearing are in my female kloset, I won them from boxes, sys, seasons,... 
    @malakk15 make sure you didn't select an eye colour, lip colour, nail polish colour or eyebrow colour that you don't own 
    @JeffreeStar oh thank you! It was the nails 😂 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited November 2022
    I got the really white shade of hair from the new kollection, and I like it, but I still want those eyebrows.
    Platform: Android

@eggsandbananas We’re still waiting for the thanksgiving/snowy decors in the game i hope this will be fixed because we still got the halloween decor 
    I'm sorry if this has been asked/answered before, but for how long will the 50% sale on diamond kollections run for? 

Thank you in advance :)
    🦄 iOS player 🦄
    🌊 Playing since 2020 🌊
    @StellaKKH until November 20th 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • Gia_v_LGia_v_L Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Seasons are cool, but it sucks that I will never get the change to win these trophies. 🥲
    Seasons is indeed less pressuring and there's way more guaranteed chances to win diamonds/tickets. And as a free player, I'm getting about the same number of outfits and throwback boxes as I would get just during the week/weekend events. But it actually sucks that we have to pay to get the bottom row outfits (I'm presuming they're the equivalent of gift boxes) when we used to chase them with k-stars before. Though there's dirt chance of winning anything worthwhile in the giftboxes, at least there's an option to win something without using credit cards.
    🦄 iOS player 🦄
    🌊 Playing since 2020 🌊
    edited November 2022
    StellaKKH said:
    Seasons is indeed less pressuring and there's way more guaranteed chances to win diamonds/tickets. And as a free player, I'm getting about the same number of outfits and throwback boxes as I would get just during the week/weekend events. But it actually sucks that we have to pay to get the bottom row outfits (I'm presuming they're the equivalent of gift boxes) when we used to chase them with k-stars before. Though there's dirt chance of winning anything worthwhile in the giftboxes, at least there's an option to win something without using credit cards.

I'll repeat this, but i think we can get both seasons and weekend events, it's gonna be more work for the team but Glu have the 💵💵💵 to compensate that extra work. Of course it's my opinion, lol.

After finishing buying all prizes from Seasons the game gets boring again, you accumulate seasons points you're gonna lose at the end of the month.
    Maria_MP said:
    Can we get this look omg😍 Definitely Lux Life! 
    Love the head piece and gloves, the dress it's generically ok.
    StellaKKH said:

I'll repeat this, but i think we can get both seasons and weekend events, it's gonna be more work for the team but Glu have the 💵💵💵 to compensate that extra work. Of course it's my opinion, lol.

After finishing buying all prizes from Seasons the game gets boring again, you accumulate seasons points you're gonna lose at the end of the month.
    Yeah, I'd definitely love both too. It's disappointing they decided to cut off a perfectly great feature and hide it all behind a paywall. 
    🦄 iOS player 🦄
    🌊 Playing since 2020 🌊
  • LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    Maria_MP said:
    Can we get this look omg😍 Definitely Lux Life! 
    We have a similar look in the game. Dress and gloves was a storyline and headpiece in a kstar kollection.

Can there be something more exciting in the game? just having those daily 3 hours challenges and no weekday events makes the game kinda boring 😩 idk im not playing much tbh 
  • qsabzqsabz Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    GemmaKKH said:
    I used the same app that @KkhAngelica used!! its called Al Enlarger ☺️
    @GemmaKKH can't seem to find it in the appstore. Only an app called Unscripted pops up, is that it? x
    @qsabz it’s Ai enlarger, it looks like this 💗
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗