🗳️⛷️ KK:H Weekend 11/17/22 SYS Ski Resort! 🏂🗳️

Comments

• LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    edited November 2022
    viktoriia said:
    I need ear muffs. Are there any for diamonds or kstars? 
    This hairstyle with earmuffs should be available for diamonds @viktoriia

• anna_r01anna_r01 Registered Users, Member 265 Posts
    It’s a shame we’re getting this SYS before Christmas boxes come out, my doll would have definitely benefited from some of the cozy items😢
    ❤️iOS Player❤️
    The way that there are so many tb weekend items winter outfits that they could’ve brought back but didn’t oml😭
    It’s so unfortunate that Glu got us excited for TB items, only to take it away after a few weeks… like what is the difficulty in offering TB items?
    ❤️iOS Player❤️
  • arivalfearivalfe Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    anna_r01 said:
    It’s a shame we’re getting this SYS before Christmas boxes come out, my doll would have definitely benefited from some of the cozy items😢
    Or even the sale 😭 my doll owns like 5 winter items and it’s been so hard to save k-stars for BF that I refuse to buy anything right now. I honestly hope this weekends items to be ugly 
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    anna_r01 said:
    The way that there are so many tb weekend items winter outfits that they could’ve brought back but didn’t oml😭
    It’s so unfortunate that Glu got us excited for TB items, only to take it away after a few weeks… like what is the difficulty in offering TB items?
    From what ive seen, they seem to take away most stuff we like, extra kudos, tb outfits in the boutique, spoilers, the wine task giving extra hearts, getting fans from mayas tweets etc.
  • lunaKlunaK Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    anna_r01 said:
    From what ive seen, they seem to take away most stuff we like, extra kudos, tb outfits in the boutique, spoilers, the wine task giving extra hearts, getting fans from mayas tweets etc.
    Don’t forget about weekday/weekend events too! (;
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    Someone send the tier prizes, pls 🙏 
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    I just want the snowboard 😭
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Distribution of the prizes:

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • KKHBrisaKKHBrisa Registered Users, Member 286 Posts
    Ridiculous. I spent all my diamonds. One screenshot is missing.

• GemmaKKHGemmaKKH Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    edited November 2022
    Im all for male dolls and new clothes for them but please chill so i can get this cute fit 😭😩 I dont want to use all the extra tickets from seasons 
  • quinnkkhquinnkkh Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    KKHBrisa said:
    Ridiculous. I spent all my diamonds. One screenshot is missing.

Same happened to me I got the snow board but wasted trying for hair/dress/boots only to get all dyed. So annoying AF! 
  • lunaloulunalou Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    My first box lol.. 
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts

My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts

Got the green clutch, then the ticket, then the snowboard I’m happy with that, won’t be chasing anymore 
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    @eggsandbananas the diamond box hair cuts off in the back when the doll moves. I can’t post a screen recording so I posted a screenshot. It does it on both sides.

can this please be fixed?

iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
    edited November 2022
    Oh no, I have a sneaky feeling that this is a bot… 😢

On the plus side, I got everything from the diamond boxes so I’m happy because the items are so cute!! (not too fond of the hair though)😊

❤️iOS Player❤️
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    anna_r01 said:
    Oh no, I have a bot in my TS for sure… 😢

On the plus side, I got everything from the diamond boxes so I’m happy because the items are so cute!! (not too fond of the hair though)😊

The male dolls always get their scores back first idk why
  • malakk15malakk15 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    edited November 2022
    @anna_r01 how do you know if he is a bot 🤔 ? I have been in the same group with him a few times 

edited November 2022
    malakk15 said:
    @anna_r01 how do you if he is a bot 🤔 ? I have been in the same group with him a few times 

I edited my post because I’m not entirely sure, normally when I have a TS with a male doll they have an absurd high score in comparison to everyone else in the end. Maybe he’s a normal doll though and not a bot, hence the post edit. I apologise for jumping the gun before knowing for sure.
    ❤️iOS Player❤️
  • malakk15malakk15 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    edited November 2022
    @anna_r01 nah I'm just curious 😂 I thought he was a bot too but I wasn't entirely sure as he always submitted a few looks then stopped, pretty chill and harmless so I kinda like him in my group lol 😉
  • GemmaKKHGemmaKKH Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    This vote system is rigged lol last sys i did random stuff and i got 50 points now i score low 30’s 😤😤
  • KKHBrisaKKHBrisa Registered Users, Member 286 Posts

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.