🎆✨KK:H Update v13.5 - Luxe Life!✨🎆

Comments

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    I don’t think CS has the ability to make things available but I’m doing anything I can at this point since glu isn’t checking the forum anymore 😭 not auto correct putting hit cocoa inside of hot 😭
    could these items please be made available? @eggsandbananas

IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • qsabzqsabz Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    Humasha said:
    My husband and my boyfriend 😂

Lmaooooo 😭😭 I did the same. No clue how I still haven't received an angry phonecall

and @KkhAngelica thank you for showing me the app! 😍
  • qsabzqsabz Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    GemmaKKH said:

I do like the winter collection lol cant wait for the december outfits ☺️
    Did I spot you miss thangggg? You, or your doppelganger, got my vote. @GemmaKKH

• IwantaKorkonalaskaIwantaKorkonalaska Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    StellaKKH said:
    StellaKKH said:
    Seasons is indeed less pressuring and there's way more guaranteed chances to win diamonds/tickets. And as a free player, I'm getting about the same number of outfits and throwback boxes as I would get just during the week/weekend events. But it actually sucks that we have to pay to get the bottom row outfits (I'm presuming they're the equivalent of gift boxes) when we used to chase them with k-stars before. Though there's dirt chance of winning anything worthwhile in the giftboxes, at least there's an option to win something without using credit cards.

I'll repeat this, but i think we can get both seasons and weekend events, it's gonna be more work for the team but Glu have the 💵💵💵 to compensate that extra work. Of course it's my opinion, lol.

After finishing buying all prizes from Seasons the game gets boring again, you accumulate seasons points you're gonna lose at the end of the month.
    Yeah, I'd definitely love both too. It's disappointing they decided to cut off a perfectly great feature and hide it all behind a paywall. 

We could get one or two large outfits divided in all the 8 pages for free. And increase prizes for the pay ones so they still can make money out of it along the outfits for weekends, for all players and everybody would be relatively happy, lol. 
    + 🎇 ⚜️ 👑 Triple Crown of Number 1's GOBIN recipient  🏆⚜️🎇. + 
  • IwantaKorkonalaskaIwantaKorkonalaska Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    I don’t think CS has the ability to make things available but I’m doing anything I can at this point since glu isn’t checking the forum anymore 😭 not auto correct putting hit cocoa inside of hot 😭
    could these items please be made available? @eggsandbananas

If they don't check the forum anymore then why we are still giving suggestions? Lmao 🤡🤡🤡🤡.
    + 🎇 ⚜️ 👑 Triple Crown of Number 1's GOBIN recipient  🏆⚜️🎇. + 
  • GemmaKKHGemmaKKH Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    qsabz said:
    GemmaKKH said:

I do like the winter collection lol cant wait for the december outfits ☺️
    Did I spot you miss thangggg? You, or your doppelganger, got my vote. @GemmaKKH

Thats me!! I scored 33 points on that look even tho its literally the theme 😩🥴 but thank you for your vote! 💕✨
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    I wonder if next weekend gonna be a VIP?
  • anna_r01anna_r01 Registered Users, Member 265 Posts
    We we now have free diamond offers?!? Finally! 

❤️iOS Player❤️
  • konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    Why I have zero offers for diamonds :( 
    Oh I forgot is probably for select players again :) still no diamond booster for me and zero offers for diamonds 
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    konradkkh said:
    Oh I forgot is probably for select players again :) still no diamond booster for me and zero offers for diamonds 
    I have The worst offers 😫

Katya said:
    konradkkh said:
    I have The worst offers 😫

I have the same offers but for kstars so maybe it doesn’t really matter that I don’t have for diamonds because I will get the same useless offers 
  • carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 562 Posts
    When you were excited for diamond offers but all the offers are awful:
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    I hate that iOS don’t have good surveys 🫤
    iOS player 

• carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 562 Posts
    I hate that iOS don’t have good surveys 🫤
    I wish both iOS and Android had the same kinds of offers. A mix of purchases and game offers. Game offers seem nice but grinding a game for over 10+ hours in the span of 17 days (or 15 hours for 30 days) to get just 25 diamonds or less isn't fun. I don't want to dedicate my time to a different game just because I want to enjoy my current one more 😕
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • StellaKKHStellaKKH Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    For iOS, it's not Glu but Apple that doesn't allow for gaming offers to take place as it's directly against their ToS. They have a condition that App Store apps should be downloaded and interacted with at a user's volition, not because you're paying them to. 
    🦄 iOS player 🦄
    🌊 Playing since 2020 🌊
    🦩Feel free to add me on FB (:🦩
  • Melissa_kkhMelissa_kkh Registered Users, Member 151 Posts
    I only have two offers: take a survey for 4 diamonds or the Game like offer for 24 diamonds.
    I did 5 surveys and still got nothing it just kept giving me more and more so i gave up bc i’ll not dedicated 30mins+ for 4 diamonds, just no.
    It would be great if they added « watch an add » for 1 diamond even if it is 1 diamond a day!
    or
     Add diamonds in the cassino 🤷‍♀️ Maybe 3 diamonds for 6000 cash/spin? 

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    I only have two offers: take a survey for 4 diamonds or the Game like offer for 24 diamonds.
    I did 5 surveys and still got nothing it just kept giving me more and more so i gave up bc i’ll not dedicated 30mins+ for 4 diamonds, just no.
    It would be great if they added « watch an add » for 1 diamond even if it is 1 diamond a day!
    or
     Add diamonds in the cassino 🤷‍♀️ Maybe 3 diamonds for 6000 cash/spin? 

I tried 4 diamonds survey too. But they keep getting new surveys and I got nothing too. 
    iOS player 

• Hope_xHope_x Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    I still don’t have the diamond booster! Has anyone managed to sort this out?
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited November 2022
    @Hope_x
     Have you sent a ticket to Customer Care about the Diamond Booster?  I can ask about it as well, but I would send a ticket. Good luck, and I’ll let you know what I learn, but I think they’ll tell us, send a ticket.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I’m only doing the 2 diamond offers, I’m too broke for the ones asking for money 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    @Hope_x
     Have you sent a ticket to Customer Care about the Diamond Booster?  I can ask about it as well, but I would send a ticket. Good luck, and I’ll let you know what I learn, but I think they’ll tell us, send a ticket.  
    I sent a ticket last week and they are looking into it, but I wondered if anyone else had gotten a positive result, as it seems to be a little complicated as it’s taking a while. Thanks for your response though. 
    Can someone post me the updated newsletter please? Thanks 😊 
  • GemmaKKHGemmaKKH Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    Hope_x said:
    @Hope_x
    I sent a ticket last week and they are looking into it, but I wondered if anyone else had gotten a positive result, as it seems to be a little complicated as it’s taking a while. Thanks for your response though. 
    I still dont got the booster either 
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    ngl I’m grinding out 2-diamond offers rn, I’ve made like 20+ so far so I’m happy!
  • Ronny223Ronny223 Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    Who know till what time is it available?
    @eggsandbananas said until November 20th @Ronny223
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    It would be great if they left diamond offers, it could be double rewards once a month just like with the K-stars 💎💎💎😭
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    There are diamond offers? Isn't it a lot to be doing offers for both that and kstars? I'd like the option of being able to watch ads for diamonds and adding diamonds as workplace currency.
    Platform: Android

There are diamond offers? Isn't it a lot to be doing offers for both that and kstars? I'd like the option of being able to watch ads for diamonds and adding diamonds as workplace currency.
    This is the first time ever we got to do offers for diamonds, it’s amazing! 
    I would love to get diamonds in the more easier way too but let’s not get greedy and let’s hope they will stuck with offers for a while