Get Ready for a 13.5.0 Sales Extravaganza!

Comments

• qsabzqsabz Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    edited November 2022
    qsabz said:
    LMAOOOO not me spending over 33 diamonds and not getting one bundle. 🤣 (Laughing so I don't cry) x
    ON MY LAST TRY! So it was my 9th time. Finally got a bundle! And it sure was a beautiful princess-type of bundle. 🥹💓✨

Edit: Unfortunately with good comes bad - I can't hold a purse or my cat in my hands because then the hair disappears. I don't know if thats how it should be, or if it's another bug.
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    qsabz said:
    qsabz said:
    LMAOOOO not me spending over 33 diamonds and not getting one bundle. 🤣 (Laughing so I don't cry) x
    ON MY LAST TRY! So it was my 9th time. Finally got a bundle! And it sure was a beautiful princess-type of bundle. 🥹💓✨

Edit: Unfortunately with good comes bad - I can't hold a purse or my cat in my hands because then the hair disappears. I don't know if thats how it should be, or if it's another bug.
    I have the same bundle and it has been like this forever:( it’s really annoying since there are much longer hairs in the came of that doesn’t glitch like this
  • StellaKKHStellaKKH Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    qsabz said:
    qsabz said:

I have the same bundle and it has been like this forever:( it’s really annoying since there are much longer hairs in the came of that doesn’t glitch like this
    Ohh may I please know which ones? Every time I try one of those long hairs going down till my shoes, I can't seem to hold handhelds for any of them. I used to be able to before but they seemed to have fixed that glitch.
    🦄 iOS player 🦄
    🌊 Playing since 2020 🌊
    🦩Feel free to add me on FB (:🦩
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    I wonder what time we’ll get the offers for diamonds tomorrow 🤔
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • BeeBellaBeeBella Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    Sorry if this is a dumb question, but what exactly is meant by offers for diamonds @ 2x rate?
    Does that mean when you buy diamond packs or the diamond booster you'll get double diamonds?
    Or is it like the offers for kstars you can get through Tapjoy?
    I'm thinking about buying the diamond booster but don't know if I should wait until the offers come out. TIA! 

After writing this out I'm realizing it's probably the latter, but I just want be sure. 🙃
    • 💛🐝💛 • Lvl 57 • +++ • Amazon Fire Player • 💛🐝💛 •
    I think it’s like the offers for kstars given by tapjoy @BeeBella
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • BeeBellaBeeBella Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    I think it’s like the offers for kstars given by tapjoy @BeeBella
    Thanks for the reply @KkhAngelica 💛 I really hope the offers are worth it and that they are available across all platforms. With Tapjoy I'm only able to do the offers where I have to make purchases irl. I never qualify for surveys or games. So fingers crossed this will actually be a good thing for us all. 😊 
    • 💛🐝💛 • Lvl 57 • +++ • Amazon Fire Player • 💛🐝💛 •
  • Amberspa101Amberspa101 Registered Users 123 Posts
    Everyone was so lucky with their diamond kollection spins, I did three and got items I didn't want. I was soo hoping for the eyes from the party girl kollection 
    "A Fox is A Wolf who Sends Flowers."
  • annecrystalannecrystal Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    edited November 2022
    I really don’t like offers :( never worked for me I’d rather watch videos
  • malakk15malakk15 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    I'm just starting Rise of kingdoms but feel like giving up already 🤡 does anyone have any tips? 
  • DivinityKKHDivinityKKH Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    The diamond offers are awful  :( they’re still literally like 40$ for 20 diamonds and the surveys are all 1 diamond rewards for like 25 min surveys which always disqualify us after doing half the survey anyway 😭
  • arivalfearivalfe Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    edited November 2022
    Are you kidding me? 😑 this is the worst diamond offer ever, I regret not buying at least the cheapest of those 30% bonus on diamond packs 
    arivalfe said:
    Are you kidding me? 😑 this is the worst diamond offer ever, I regret not buying at least the cheapest of those 30% bonus on diamond packs 
    Right… the offers are 40$ minimum spend for 40
    diamonds??? We can literally buy 40 diamonds for £13???
  • HaileewoodHaileewood Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    arivalfe said:
    Right… the offers are 40$ minimum spend for 40
    diamonds??? We can literally buy 40 diamonds for £13???
    That or the web ones just don’t work, I’ve sent at least 10 requests on tapjoy  to get my reward!

• Ash_KKHAsh_KKH Registered Users, Member 138 Posts
    $50 = 150 diamonds versus $52 = 662 diamonds 😭😭 y’all better take advantage. This is the best thing Glu’s ever done! 
    ♡ Level 61 and counting ♡
    ♡ On/off player since 2014 ♡
    “Be the change you wish to see in the world.” - Anonymous  
    Ash_KKH said:
    Praise the Glu Gods for this double diamonds offer!! I’ve never been richer! 🤑🤑

$19 ASPCA donation

$33 meal plan 
    I don’t have any of those offers I’m in England 😩
  • Ash_KKHAsh_KKH Registered Users, Member 138 Posts
    😭😭😭 oh no! I forgot there’s regional differences in the offers. Are there none that give good payout?
    ♡ Level 61 and counting ♡
    ♡ On/off player since 2014 ♡
    “Be the change you wish to see in the world.” - Anonymous  
    Ash_KKH said:
    😭😭😭 oh no! I forgot there’s regional differences in the offers. Are there none that give good payout?
    No :( my best one is like 203 diamonds for 113$ which in my currency is costing me like £80 for such a crap amount of diamonds 😭😭😭
  • hannahhoxhallihannahhoxhalli Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    edited November 2022
    Hi dolls, I have a bit of a question! 

One of my diamond offers is to register with NielsonIQ Consumer Panel, after some research I found out it’s just like an information gathering app you sign up for. Seeing as it’s an app where you scan receipts and stuff, why are they asking for my address?? Based off their website and app reviews there’s nothing to be sent to me so I’m just a bit suss as to why I have to provide my address too.. has anyone else done this and what did you think about it??? I’m a bit iffy 😂 

Thanks xx
  • JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    I literally have no offers here in my country, whenever I tap "see offers" I'm not sent anywhere. Does this happen to any of you ?
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    malakk15 said:
    I'm just starting Rise of kingdoms but feel like giving up already 🤡 does anyone have any tips? 
    Doing that also 😅
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
    Wanted the diamond box dress and boots spent all the 40 diamonds I got from the offers I could actually do and got the board and the rest were all dyes… this really bothers me 😭😭 35 diamonds on dyes is a disgrace. I’ve also not been awarded for 3 of my offers and had to contact TapJoy 3 times, they take forever getting back to people and by then the boxes will most likely be gone UGH
    Wanted the diamond box dress and boots spent all the 40 diamonds I got from the offers I could actually do and got the board and the rest were all dyes… this really bothers me 😭😭 35 diamonds on dyes is a disgrace. I’ve also not been awarded for 3 of my offers and had to contact TapJoy 3 times, they take forever getting back to people and by then the boxes will most likely be gone UGH
    I’ve sent like 9 requests to tapjoy about my missing rewards and that’s not to mention the other 20 I didn’t send but did the offer and didn’t receive the reward🤦🏽‍♀️They got back to me saying “you have sent multiple requests” I wonder why….
    Me doing diamond offers all weekend 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    I’ve sent like 9 requests to tapjoy about my missing rewards and that’s not to mention the other 20 I didn’t send but did the offer and didn’t receive the reward🤦🏽‍♀️They got back to me saying “you have sent multiple requests” I wonder why….
    It’s annoying isn’t it? Sometimes when I’ve done offers in the past, they’ve sent me an email back saying they’re not rewarding me because I’ve already completed that offer, but I never remember the offers I do. They don’t remove the offers so I just do what the best deals are and end up missing out on a lot of money. My diamond offers aren’t that great as I’m in England so I’m not too fussed. Just wanted my rewards before the diamond boxes disappear bc I love that dress and booties 
    I hate when I do 2 diamond offers and they don’t work 😤
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    Ash_KKH said:
    Praise the Glu Gods for this double diamonds offer!! I’ve never been richer! 🤑🤑

$19 ASPCA donation

$33 meal plan 
    Hi which meal plan was this? Was it easy plate and do you have to start it immediately or can you pause until you're ready? Thanks!
    These rates are amazing and I'll be looking into it!
    It’s annoying isn’t it? Sometimes when I’ve done offers in the past, they’ve sent me an email back saying they’re not rewarding me because I’ve already completed that offer, but I never remember the offers I do. They don’t remove the offers so I just do what the best deals are and end up missing out on a lot of money. My diamond offers aren’t that great as I’m in England so I’m not too fussed. Just wanted my rewards before the diamond boxes disappear bc I love that dress and booties 
    Exactly!!! I really hope they fix the offers for you guys in England. And you’re so right on how they never remove the offers you have completed, I would always just try them and if they don’t work I give up and move on (for k-stars) but for diamonds I’ve never seen an event like this so I’m complaining to them until u get my diamonds!!! And I really want some of the hairs in the kollections 😩 
    I think I did all the ones that work , and there aren’t a lot 😭 well at least I got a few diamonds. I went from 48 to 64 🥹
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗