🗳️⛷️ KK:H Weekend 11/17/22 SYS Ski Resort! 🏂🗳️

Comments

• JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    meds said:
    Amazing dolls from voting room⛷️

Y'all always on the amazing in the voting room stuff. Where am I? Not bragging but my doll looks and IS amazing 🤞😘
    I'm so bummed that none of y'all forum queens never see dis doll in the voting boof :(

• medsmeds Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    meds said:

Y'all always on the amazing in the voting room stuff. Where am I? Not bragging but my doll looks and IS amazing 🤞😘
    I'm so bummed that none of y'all forum queens never see dis doll in the voting boof :(

Thanks a lot☺️❤️ and agreed you look amazing☺️ By the way, I don’t see my close friend and many other players who became my friends, I don’t know how it works😂 but I hope I will see you☺️
  • PrincessCDettePrincessCDette Registered Users, Member 413 Posts

I'm a feminist, activist, fangirl, princess and a pet parent. Yes, a princess AND a feminist. The duality in my personality makes me great! 
    Android User off an on from 2014

• PrincessCDettePrincessCDette Registered Users, Member 413 Posts
    Anyone not have the current diamond box anymore? I got the snowboard and hair earlier but when I went to take another turn at it, it was gone. What's the deal? @eggsandbananas can you explain?
    I'm a feminist, activist, fangirl, princess and a pet parent. Yes, a princess AND a feminist. The duality in my personality makes me great! 
    Android User off an on from 2014

• andy_08andy_08 Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    My looks 1-4:

I accidentally used an extra ticket… it was the middle of the night and I thought my next free ticket  already became available, but I misread the time…
    Your are so good, pretty and chic 😱✨
  • andy_08andy_08 Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    I spent so many k-stars (and dye) to put this piece together for sys lol (probably a waste ik 🤦‍♀️) But look how cute!
  • StellaKKHStellaKKH Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    Clearly we can extend it to more than just ski stuff  😁 😁 😁

🦄 iOS player 🦄
    🌊 Playing since 2020 🌊
    🦩Feel free to add me on FB (:🦩
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    edited November 2022
    Welp I can’t waste my diamonds trying to chase the DB items with the diamond box gone. 🫣
    iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • MarlenakkhMarlenakkh Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    Welp I can’t waste my diamonds trying to chase the DB items with the diamond box gone. 🫣
    Same!  I just got about 30 diamonds and was willing to spend all of them on the DB items then realized that it’s just missing. I wonder when they’re gonna come back Lol.
    I'm lowkey happy they're gone. I know I'd end up with dyes anyway. Might as well spend it on something I know I'll see in my closet 🤧
    🦄 iOS player 🦄
    🌊 Playing since 2020 🌊
  • DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 394 Posts
    1-5. Pleased with my scores as I’m trying hard to put together cute, on-theme looks ✨

• BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts

I love love love all of this ⛷
    Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • its_nikkitimeits_nikkitime Registered Users, Member 88 Posts

Scores suck this time around and it’s actually a good one to style for 😅 
    how am I ever gonna get that last earnable 🙏🏼🤞🏻 
    *nervous laugh* 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    edited November 2022
    F*ck glu and their rigged a$$ voting system. I’m so tired of them I’m not kidding 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    My looks 1-4:

I accidentally used an extra ticket… it was the middle of the night and I thought my next free ticket  already became available, but I misread the time…
    My looks 5-8:

Come on Glu, enough with the extreme low score after getting a perfect score!!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    andy_08 said:
    LindaVB said:
    My looks 1-4:

Your are so good, pretty and chic 😱✨
    Thank you @andy_08 you are too kind!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    meds said:
    meds said:

Thanks a lot☺️❤️ and agreed you look amazing☺️ By the way, I don’t see my close friend and many other players who became my friends, I don’t know how it works😂 but I hope I will see you☺️
    Thanks 😘😘😘I wonder if it depends on the platform we are all playing, I'm using android. Idk if android and iOS players mix 
  • MelissaKMelissaK Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    edited November 2022
    So we’re not going to get an update on why the diamond boxes disappeared? Shocker 🙃
    iOS player 
    MelissaK said:
    So we’re not going to get an update on why the diamond boxes disappeared? Shocker 🙃
    It's hard enough getting a hold of them on weekdays, much less on weekends😓
    🦄 iOS player 🦄
    🌊 Playing since 2020 🌊
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts

Loving the theme, real life skiing is nowhere near this fabulous 🥶💀 
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts

iOS player 

• Elle444Elle444 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    sarie said:
    @eggsandbananas the diamond box disappeared, whyyy?? Will we get it back by the end of the weekend? I still wanna opennn someeee pleaseeeeeee

I’m literally gonna cry if it doesn’t come back😭 I was going to open today, I really wanted the dress and then I open my game and see it’s not there anymore 😭😭
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    I just realized something. If you are going to get the tickets from seasons, make sure your timer is not running... I selected the 4 tickets for 100 points. I had made the screenshot to make sure I got all 4.. if i had waited 50 minutes, i would have had 23 total tickets.. smh

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts

Okk well, I let suport know, hopefully they'll fix it 
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • slappedcakeslappedcake Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    I just realized something. If you are going to get the tickets from seasons, make sure your timer is not running... I selected the 4 tickets for 100 points. I had made the screenshot to make sure I got all 4.. if i had waited 50 minutes, i would have had 23 total tickets.. smh

I also has that issue and when i reload the game, the ticket was added so you should try load the game again
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts

I feel like I'm doing well 🙂 but I'm all out of looks now lol
  • Elle444Elle444 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    sarie said:

Okk well, I let suport know, hopefully they'll fix it 
    Personally I think they should give us an item of choice from the box for free for the inconvenience 🥺
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts

Decided to take a chance and spin, and I’m so happy I got exactly what I wanted!! (Purple jacket) 💗☺️
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.