Get Ready for a 13.5.0 Sales Extravaganza!

Comments

• lauryn2558lauryn2558 Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    Octavia said:
    I have a question!! I want to do the Factor Meal kit double diamond offer that’s running this weekend to boost up on my diamonds. But before I do I want to make sure I get the diamonds because when I go in to purchase it the promo code I’m supposed to use that’s in the description in the game is no longer valid. However on the website it auto populates a 60% off first order then 20% of the next couple boxes code on its own and so before I buy it I want to make sure I still get the diamonds even if I use a different code? I also noticed though when I went back in to try to redeem it again this morning that the factor offer disappeared and now there’s a new selection of offers will it re-populate later on? And do the offers come out randomly every couple of hours or something?

Pic of description on offer page for reference.

I dont know exactly how the rotation works but this offer disappeared for me too then later in the day it came back. I used the code that the website gave me instead of the code in the description and I still got my diamonds. The code the website gave me actually gave me a few more dollars off my order too! 
    Thanks You so much @Octavia for the help!!!! This makes me feel so much better!! Now I’m just gonna wait for it to come back in my offers to get it!!!
  • OctaviaOctavia Registered Users, Member 83 Posts
    @lauryn2558, You're welcome! 😊
  • ShaylaxCapriShaylaxCapri Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    I've sent a ticket twice within 24 hours (last night and today) and received the same email twice. I spent around $60 and haven't gotten any diamonds. I'm really upset nothing has been rewarded from the game. What am I supposed to do??? I don't really understand what they're trying to say and why I haven't gotten my diamonds.
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Glu I’m begging you to keep the diamond offers idc if it’s just 1 diamond for each 😭🤞🏼
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • lauryn2558lauryn2558 Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    Im so excited!!! I loved the double diamond offers!! I hope glu brings them back again!! I did the hello fresh and Factor offers!! This is the first time I’ve ever tried a diamond kollection let alone ever thought I’d finish 2 and half of almost all the other ones 🥳🥳!! I have 383 diamonds left so I’m pretty with that. Can’t wait for Black Friday!!!
  • morganngabriellemorganngabrielle Registered Users, Member 307 Posts
    edited November 2022
    I wish there was an Olay offer for diamonds, I’m out of my make-up wipes 😂😅 
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    I don't know if yall have talked about this because I haven't been on the forum lately but my ski resort diamond boxes have disappeared 
  • Zohramalik122Zohramalik122 Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    LAdoll24 said:
    @eggsandbananas could you please consider adding the items that were available in the November boxes to the throwback flash sale? There are many items here we all would love to see in the sale. 

@kokokonut any update ???🥲
  • Ronny223Ronny223 Registered Users, Member 55 Posts

God🤩🤩🤩 this couture kollection/double diamond offers is the best thing that’s happened in this game for a long time!!!! For the first time I’ve completed kollections!
    Wow that’s so cool. I didn’t get offers at all😔
  • DivinityKKHDivinityKKH Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    Why do Tapjoy reply like 24 hours apart for every email  :s I’ve got 210 diamonds waiting to come in and all of the sales end today ugh
  • kraljakralja Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    To me this is just ridiculous... to see everyone getting dozens of diamonds without spending a penny and all the offers I have I must pay 40$+. This is once again just plain ridiculous and unfair... Just give free videos to all
    iOS Portuguese player, playing on and off since 2014 🇵🇹
  • annecrystalannecrystal Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
     :'( 

• Maria_MPMaria_MP Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    Only a dollar guys! 
  • arivalfearivalfe Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    This is all I got and I’m not a fan so I will have to pass, thanks for nothing Glu 😒

• rachelvrachelv Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    i’m begging glu to add daily videos for diamonds 😭😭 could be only a few videos and i’d be happy tbh bc my ios offers are terrible
  • KassidyKKassidyK Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    Hello
    I'm new to these tapjoy offers and I just wanted to ask
    If an app has tasks that aren't just levels do I need to do them in order or not 
    For example: Reach level 5
                            Buy a gem pack 
    Do I have to reach level 5 or not ? 
    Thanks for answer

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I just wanna say how awesome this diamond offers + 50% off diamond kollection weekend has been. I did so many offers that I was able to complete every single diamond kollection including the new one. Thank you Glu!!
    iOS
  • viktoriiaviktoriia Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    Anyone else having trouble collecting the diamonds after completing the task? I have sent so many tickets to tapjoy that I can't send anymore. It's frustrating. 
  • HaileewoodHaileewood Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    viktoriia said:
    Anyone else having trouble collecting the diamonds after completing the task? I have sent so many tickets to tapjoy that I can't send anymore. It's frustrating. 
    The same happened to me lol 😭it is so frustrating. When u get a message back message the same person on the other ones that’s what I’m doing
  • aprillynnxaprillynnx Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    My diamond offers said I had another 24 hours and it’s gone now. I was still doing offers when it disappeared. 😥😥
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Why the offers are gone? The timer included today too @eggsandbananas
    Android
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Oh and we can't request support cause the offerwall is gone. @kokokokonut @eggsandbananas can you sort this out?
    Android
  • viktoriiaviktoriia Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    My diamond offers is gone too. I still had 1 more day left.  Also although they were double diamond rewards it looked like they could be done for diamonds after the double weekend event finished so why have they completely gone?  
  • SammieCSammieC Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    @kokokokonut can you please ask the team if it’s a glitch where diamond offers have disappeared? I started one where you need to reach certain levels of a game and have 30 days so was fully expecting to have the 30 days. I’m reluctant to keep playing because there’s no way of contacting tapjoy for missing rewards with the removal of the diamond offer tab. Please tell us it’s a glitch and we can expect to see it back soon 🙏 Thanks so much! 
  • IlzeIlze Registered Users, Member 609 Posts
    I dod get a payout for reaching a goal on a game after the offer wall was gone so I hope they will keep coming. Just annoyed I can't check what goals do I need and can't sent ticket in if I don't receive the pay out! 
    I’m so frustrated… they emailed me back for 2 of my Tapjoy requests, one of them was 210 diamonds & the other was 24 diamonds. They said they’ve escalated my rewards and should receive them within 2 working days. The 24 diamonds came immediately, but the 210 diamonds still haven’t come in and it’s been like 24 hours… why does one take 2 seconds and the other biggest offer that I really needed yesterday to be able to do the kollections still hasn’t come through and now the sale has ended? What was the point in me doing the offer bc you have another thing coming if you think I’m gonna chase the kollections for full priced diamonds when it costs like 250 diamonds to do one kollection without the sale….. wtffff
    There was a glitch with diamond boxes, and MANY OF US have had really bad service when it comes to diamond offers, y’all should be ashamed of urselves. Black Friday is in 4 days. I don’t see why the sales couldn’t have ran through to Black Friday. Especially since the last few days have been terrible…. For us all.
    There was a glitch with diamond boxes, and MANY OF US have had really bad service when it comes to diamond offers, y’all should be ashamed of urselves. Black Friday is in 4 days. I don’t see why the sales couldn’t have ran through to Black Friday. Especially since the last few days have been terrible…. For us all.
    I agree! We had to chase after tap joy to get our rewards with late replies and late send in. What you said on your last post happened to me before, I was trying to get my reward in stars so I could spend on the kollections (stars) and tap joy only gave me my reward when it was far too late. It’s ridiculous because they’re offers don’t work and then you can’t send more that 9 requests even tho it’s not ur fault they’re not working and then they don’t even look at the ones u send in after. I’m so upset about this whole situation 
    Not to mention the people in the Uk that had horrible offers or some that had none at all!
    I agree! We had to chase after tap joy to get our rewards with late replies and late send in. What you said on your last post happened to me before, I was trying to get my reward in stars so I could spend on the kollections (stars) and tap joy only gave me my reward when it was far too late. It’s ridiculous because they’re offers don’t work and then you can’t send more that 9 requests even tho it’s not ur fault they’re not working and then they don’t even look at the ones u send in after. I’m so upset about this whole situation 
    Literally Im so over the way this game treats their players. I can understand that tapjoy is a different company than Glu. But from what I have seen on this forum. A lot of people have had really bad experiences with tapjoy and not being rewarded. Most of us did these rewards to get the kollections whilst the sale was on. They’ve obviously had multiple reports from the Glu support in-game. If they know that so many of us have experienced late rewards and bad customer experience with the diamond offers then it would have been nice of them to extend the sale right up until Black Friday? I’ve played other online games before and
    i have never experienced such a bad relationship with the players of a game and Glu… at least other games listen to their players that pay their bills and work with them to make sure we all have the SAME experience. All I’ve seen from this Black Friday sales is a MESS. People getting 800 diamonds for paying 30$, people paying 40$ for 90 diamonds & people not even being rewarded and now even if we get our diamonds they’ll probably get us one spin on a kollection for a pair of ugly earrings or some shoes?