Level 24 w/93M Fans can't unlock GYM etc

Aleja28Aleja28 Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
edited August 2021 in KKH General Discussion
Do you know about this?.. I’m concerned, I’ve honestly felt stuck for a while, most of my projects are boring and don’t seem to do much for the storyline. I messaged support twice but they just never help. I just saw a post of a girl who was A+++ with only 84M fans or so.. any advice? :(

Mod edit - Title was in all caps and too lengthy  reading

I’M IN LEVEL 24 AND HAVE 93M FANS BUT I STILL HAVEN’T BEEN ABLE TO UNLOCK THE GYM OR REACH TOP 100

Answers

• bexgombexgom Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    doing parties is the easiest & fastest way to gain fans!! 

i can’t remember which storyline unlocks the gym though sorry /:
  • BellbottomBellbottom Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    edited August 2021
    Oh that means u have a lot of undone task . When u will complete ur undone tasks then Maria’s niece will come and after then u can unlock ur gym. Maria’s niece will be seen wearing something like light pink lingerie dress. Have u seen her till now?
    Edit: typo 
    iOS player
    Played on and off since 2015 
    A feminist and an animal lover 
  • Aleja28Aleja28 Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    Oh that means u have a lot of undone task . When u will complete ur undone tasks then Maria’s niece will come and after then u can unlock ur gym. Maria’s niece will be seen wearing something like light pink lingerie dress. Have u seen her till now?
    Edit: typo 
    Hi!! It’s also really weird because it’s happened twice that I run out of goals and have to talk to Simon who seems to give me only like side goals.. in the last one he gave me i had to choose between 3 brands to model for.. I ended up choosing the motor oil one so I don’t see how that could help the main storyline 😞
  • BellbottomBellbottom Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    Hey have u unlocked Toronto chevier?
    iOS player
    Played on and off since 2015 
    A feminist and an animal lover 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited August 2021
    If you have 93 million fans, and you are level 24, I’d send a ticket to customer care.  Weekday Storyline only unlocks at level 25, so you don’t have that either? 
    Go to the top left corner of your game screen and tap the 3lines to access Options. Then tap Help and then tap Customer Care.  Explain you are level 24, with 93 million fans, and haven’t unlocked certain features yet. ask them to take a look at your game and see if you are blocked or something.  

But, you should complete all the undone tasks first. If you have undone tasks, you might be holding back your game.  Good Luck. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Hey have u unlocked Toronto chevier?
    I was just checking and nope, I haven’t unlocked it yet..
    If you have 93 million fans, and you are level 24, I’d send a ticket to customer care.  Weekday Storyline only unlocks at level 25, so you don’t have that either? 
    Go to the top left corner of your game screen and tap the 3lines to access Options. Then tap Help and then tap Customer Care.  Explain you are level 24, with 93 million fans, and haven’t unlocked certain features yet. ask them to take a look at your game and see if you are blocked or something.  

But, you should complete all the undone tasks first. If you have undone tasks, you might be holding back your game.  Good Luck. 
    ((I’m sorry if I just made a mess quoting but I’m new here and I’m still not sure of how all this works haha)) 
    Is the weekday storyline the one that appears in blue everyday depending on if you completed the specific task or not?.. this week I had a storyline with Michigan and Robert Hall but I’m not sure if you’re referring to that. I’ve talked to costumer care and they only said that it could be my internet connection (which I honestly I’m 100% sure it’s not the problem haha), to check if I’m not missing any dialogues at Simon’s or Maria’s office (as I said before I think Simon is just giving me side goals like choosing what kind of product I would like to promote in which I chose the motor oil one) or just wait for an update because I could’ve ended with all the storylines (but that’s clearly not the case because I still have a lot of stuff locked haha) so at this point I really don’t know what’s going on and have lost hope with customer care hahaha 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited August 2021
    Did you send a ticket to Customer Care about this, or are you saying in general, customer care will say it's your connection?   If you want, send me a private message with a full screenshot of your game screen, and your Hollywood ID number and I'll see if I can help for you tomorrow.  Don't post it here, send a private message. 

Sorry this is happening.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MalayeashaMalayeasha Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Aleja28 said:
    Do you know about this?.. I’m concerned, I’ve honestly felt stuck for a while, most of my projects are boring and don’t seem to do much for the storyline. I messaged support twice but they just never help. I just saw a post of a girl who was A+++ with only 84M fans or so.. any advice? :(

Mod edit - Title was in all caps and too lengthy  reading

I’M IN LEVEL 24 AND HAVE 93M FANS BUT I STILL HAVEN’T BEEN ABLE TO UNLOCK THE GYM OR REACH TOP 100

Hi, I have the same issue. I’m in level 30 with 267.3m fans. The perfumery and a bunch of other locations are still locked for me too.