Locked locations, helpp!!

MalayeashaMalayeasha Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
edited November 2022 in KKH FAQ & Support
Heyy guys, I’m in level 30 with 267.3m fans. The gym, the perfumery and the other So Chic stores + a whole bunch of other locations are still locked for me. Does anybody know why? I have been doing all my tasks, the only unfinished task I have is the one that asks me to reach top 10. I don’t know what else to do.

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    You can send a ticket to customer care, but 1st I would do a full location search.  You might have that pesky realtor waiting  somewhere for you, or another npc  to interact with, that could open more tasks.  if you travel the game globe and haven't found any missed opportunities, then send a ticketcand tell the what you u're jisd8ng.  Ask them to check your game.  Sorry this is happening. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MalayeashaMalayeasha Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    edited November 2022
    kokokokonut said:
    You can send a ticket to customer care, but 1st I would do a full location search.  You might have that pesky realtor waiting  somewhere for you, or another npc  to interact with, that could open more tasks.  if you travel the game globe and haven't found any missed opportunities, then send a ticketcand tell the what you u're jisd8ng.  Ask them to check your game.  Sorry this is happening. 

have traveled everywhere multiple times and still wouldn’t find anything. I will try to send the ticket. Thank youu