Get Ready for a 13.5.0 Sales Extravaganza!

Comments

• LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    The timer said one day left where did the diamond offers go?! Bring them back please!!!
  • HaileewoodHaileewood Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    I agree! We had to chase after tap joy to get our rewards with late replies and late send in. What you said on your last post happened to me before, I was trying to get my reward in stars so I could spend on the kollections (stars) and tap joy only gave me my reward when it was far too late. It’s ridiculous because they’re offers don’t work and then you can’t send more that 9 requests even tho it’s not ur fault they’re not working and then they don’t even look at the ones u send in after. I’m so upset about this whole situation 
    Literally Im so over the way this game treats their players. I can understand that tapjoy is a different company than Glu. But from what I have seen on this forum. A lot of people have had really bad experiences with tapjoy and not being rewarded. Most of us did these rewards to get the kollections whilst the sale was on. They’ve obviously had multiple reports from the Glu support in-game. If they know that so many of us have experienced late rewards and bad customer experience with the diamond offers then it would have been nice of them to extend the sale right up until Black Friday? I’ve played other online games before and
    i have never experienced such a bad relationship with the players of a game and Glu… at least other games listen to their players that pay their bills and work with them to make sure we all have the SAME experience. All I’ve seen from this Black Friday sales is a MESS. People getting 800 diamonds for paying 30$, people paying 40$ for 90 diamonds & people not even being rewarded and now even if we get our diamonds they’ll probably get us one spin on a kollection for a pair of ugly earrings or some shoes?
    Heavy on the last part because with the diamond kollections by themselves I never got a thing I wanted, I usually would get ugly eyes or just random shoes that all look the same and have to save up for a month just to go again on the kollections cuz it gets more and more expensive! This game is lowkey such a cash grab like the “free offers” will have you grinding to get more and more diamonds just for u to check and end up only earning like 10 out of the 30 you just did because it won’t work. Without seasons i would never be able to get any diamonds and even then you have to pay for the all access pass. I just recently got back into this game after not playing for years and it feels like everything is just too expensive and instead of getting a thanks for all the money we spend on the game we get broken offers and broken promises. It’s honestly so disappointing especially for the young ones who play this game and don’t have money to spend on it. And what I also find weird is that I can easily get star offers that you just click on websites but there weren’t any like that for diamonds? It just feels like they want to give us hope with this diamond sale without really wanting us to have diamonds because it should’ve never been this hard.
    I agree! We had to chase after tap joy to get our rewards with late replies and late send in. What you said on your last post happened to me before, I was trying to get my reward in stars so I could spend on the kollections (stars) and tap joy only gave me my reward when it was far too late. It’s ridiculous because they’re offers don’t work and then you can’t send more that 9 requests even tho it’s not ur fault they’re not working and then they don’t even look at the ones u send in after. I’m so upset about this whole situation 
    Literally Im so over the way this game treats their players. I can understand that tapjoy is a different company than Glu. But from what I have seen on this forum. A lot of people have had really bad experiences with tapjoy and not being rewarded. Most of us did these rewards to get the kollections whilst the sale was on. They’ve obviously had multiple reports from the Glu support in-game. If they know that so many of us have experienced late rewards and bad customer experience with the diamond offers then it would have been nice of them to extend the sale right up until Black Friday? I’ve played other online games before and
    i have never experienced such a bad relationship with the players of a game and Glu… at least other games listen to their players that pay their bills and work with them to make sure we all have the SAME experience. All I’ve seen from this Black Friday sales is a MESS. People getting 800 diamonds for paying 30$, people paying 40$ for 90 diamonds & people not even being rewarded and now even if we get our diamonds they’ll probably get us one spin on a kollection for a pair of ugly earrings or some shoes?
    Honestly if I wasn’t so obsessed with dressing up my doll and the nostalgia I have from this game being in my childhood I would probably stop playing. And do get me wrong I love the game for all it’s positives but it gets more and more disappointing 🥲
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    Four hours ago this is what the banner said:

But then the wall disappeared after the 50 minutes. 

I fully expected to have another day? I also didn't realize the text that I have X days to finish a game was wrong??? Because now I can't finish any games. I can't see the milestones needed within what set time frame any longer.

It's really unfortunate that this happened bc I go by the banners and times listed on the game banners to keep up with events, since I am very forgetful myself.
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,025 Posts
    @KassidyK, from my experience, you do not need to do them in order. 🤗
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited November 2022
    I'll ask about the sale ending while the banner said another day.  I'm sorry that happened.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    I'll ask about the sale ending while the banner said another day.  I'm sorry that happened.
    If I did an offer but never got my diamonds, now there is no way to put a request into tapjoy because  the screen is gone??
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    I hope they make a diamond offer wall like we get for kstars!!! Anyone else want a diamond offer wall? 
  • slappedcakeslappedcake Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    edited November 2022
    So sad that i don’t have any offers in my region 🥲 then diamond box disappears and i started late (to get the ts prize more easily) so i didn’t even have the chance to open DB. Literally the worst weekend ever, hopefully Glu can make the BF sale better and more fair for everyone.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    tortor said:
    If I did an offer but never got my diamonds, now there is no way to put a request into tapjoy because  the screen is gone??
    I included this issue when I wrote about it ending early.  :)

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    I don't understand why they couldn't just leave the diamonds offers available and just have the x2 rate ones from time to time like we have the ones for stars I had some offers for games that take several days to finish and now probably won't even get anything now. Not everyone has the same offers and some of us were still working on getting their rewards.
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    Noooo why are the offers gone?? They could’ve kept them and put them at 1x at least!! and I only needed 15 more diamonds to get to 150 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
    They need to make it permanent in the game and just leave them at 1x, I would be happy with even that 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    They need to make it permanent in the game and just leave them at 1x, I would be happy with even that 😭
    Righttt I need some new diamonds for the new gift box the hairs are so cute😭😭
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    It was pretty clear we weren't going to get offers for diamonds at 1x rate once this was over, though I do hope you consider it in the future. What's tough right now is that the banner was misleading this time around, and people have lost game progress and access to their tapjoy diamond support tickets. Some people were waiting till the last day according to the banner to do offers too and now cannot. 
  • malakk15malakk15 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
                 Diamonds offers should have appeared like a week before the kollection sale, it's really unfair to some players bc their rewards don't arrive in time, some rewards come in like 3-5 days bussiness time AFTER YOU CONTACT CS 
                Also that banter is very misleading, not that many players use the forum and most of the time CS are extremely unhelpful (I had problems with last seasons' point like most people, I contacted them immediately, they answered me after 2 days, asking me to be patient and now it's already been 2 weeks :)

• Pinkpetals_Pinkpetals_ Registered Users, Member 93 Posts
    And what about the diamond box disappearing prematurely? Unless I missed where an update on that was mentioned.
  • DivinityKKHDivinityKKH Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    The 5 diamond ski resort boxes are now back for another 2 days. Doesn’t fix my diamonds being worthless when they finally come through now though 😭
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 400 Posts
    edited November 2022
    The Ski Resort diamond boxes are back now, until Thursday 10AM EST.

As for the offers, it looks like there was some confusion in the way Tapjoy messaged the time remaining. It was meant to end at 2:55AM EST today. I think the banner was confusing because it both says "1 day" as well as the time remaining. I'll forward this feedback onto Tapjoy.

Apparently, as long as you tapped to start an offer before the 2X period ended, your offer will still reward you 2X diamonds, even if you complete it after the 2X promo period.
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
    edited November 2022
    @eggsandbananas thank you for the explanation! 💗
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts

As for the offers, it looks like there was some confusion in the way Tapjoy messaged the time remaining. It was meant to end at 2:55AM EST today. I think the banner was confusing because it both says "1 day" as well as the time remaining. I'll forward this feedback onto Tapjoy.

Apparently, as long as you tapped to start an offer before the 2X period ended, your offer will still reward you 2X diamonds, even if you complete it after the 2X promo period.
    Just to clarify though, it always displays like that (days, hours, minutes/seconds), and we always have had through Monday to start offers when they were for k stars. When there is less than a day left it only displays hours/minutes/seconds. So I think people were expecting the same timing to apply for diamond offers.
    iOS
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 400 Posts
    AliBryant said:

Just to clarify though, it always displays like that (days, hours, minutes/seconds), and we always have had through Monday to start offers when they were for k stars. When there is less than a day left it only displays hours/minutes/seconds. So I think people were expecting the same timing to apply for diamond offers.

Hmm, okay. I will pass this on.
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • DivinityKKHDivinityKKH Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    Not sure if it’s possible. But like they did with the diamond boxes bringing it back. Maybe suggest they add the 50% off kollections back? Maybe just til Black Friday? I’m still waiting on my diamonds because of tapjoy and a lot of others including myself missed out on getting them due to the delay in rewarding us. 💔
  • aprillynnxaprillynnx Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    AliBryant said:

Thank you for checking for us. We appreciate it so much!
  • Hope_xHope_x Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    edited November 2022
    I think it’s really unfair that apple don’t provide the same offers.To make it worse, not only are my offers limited, they are over priced and not brands/companies I’ve ever heard of?
    edited November 2022
    Ahhhh yay!!! Thank you tapjoy!! Yay now I’m at 216 diamonds! 💗
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    @eggsandbananas I started a couple offers with multiple rewards for reaching certain milestones and was still rewarded today for one milestone, however I simply do not recall each milestone and the amount of diamonds I should be rewarded without the offerwall. The started offers do appear on the kstar offer wall but when I tap on it to see the details of the offer, nothing ever loads it just is a blank screen. There are times that you start a multiple milestone offer and get rewarded for some but not all and need to request tapjoy to verify that you acheived the milestone to receive the reward but it is impossible to do so without the offer loading.
    **Please see if there is any way to view the offers that have been started, even if it is through the kstar offer wall.**
  • malakk15malakk15 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    edited November 2022
           Good thing I started like a bunch of offers but dropped half of them 😂 but is there any way for us to see our process? 

• KimKBBLKimKBBL Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    I deleted the app a couple times and tried to retrieve back my progress and now all of my tapjoy offers are gone. Can anyone help me?
    @KimKBBL send a ticket to CS or tapjoy CS
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗