FULL - Squadin Squad -Members Only

Comments

• LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    @MackenzieHollister yaay! 🥰😊
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts

@AnishaWatem did you mean to leave the squad? If so I’ll let someone else in, but I don’t want to give your spot away if it was an accident. 
    @kokokokonut can you approve the edit I made on the front page? It says it needs approval
    Welcome @bellaboo_ !!
  • bellaboo_bellaboo_ Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    edited August 2022
    SDC93 said:
    Welcome @bellaboo_ !!
    Thank you! Glad to be here 💕
    I played when the game first came out and then started playing every day again a little over a year ago. I love the community on the forum and how supportive everyone is and am excited to be in a squad with you all!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts

SDC93 said:
    @kokokokonut can you approve the edit I made on the front page? It says it needs approval
    Done!  and welcome to the Squad @bellaboo_

:)

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Hey @bellaboo_ 💕🥰
  • MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Welcome @bellaboo_ 👋
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    hey dolls, i was wondering if anyone can add this lips on my doll ? here’s my dolls face 😊

• MackenziePLMackenziePL Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    Hi ✨💗
    does anybody know when Halloween boxes are coming ?
    iOS  Player 🍎👩🏻
    English isn’t my first language 🇵🇱
    A+++ list ⭐️
    ❕ 20 Daily videos for ALL❗️
    I played occasionally in  (2017-2020)😏 
    I have played Daily since September 2020 💕

Hi ✨💗
    does anybody know when Halloween boxes are coming ?
    I think probably the week starting 3rd October because they are normally released with the Halloween update which should be that week 🥰🎃
  • MackenziePLMackenziePL Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    Thx ☺️ 

iOS  Player 🍎👩🏻
    English isn’t my first language 🇵🇱
    A+++ list ⭐️
    ❕ 20 Daily videos for ALL❗️
    I played occasionally in  (2017-2020)😏 
    I have played Daily since September 2020 💕

we’re in the same group @MackenzieHollister ! 😍

@kkhxio Omg I love being in the same group as other dolls. I didn’t even notice. Good luck 🍀 
  • RosieeRosiee Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    Hey dolls!!! I hope you’re all doing well!! Is anyone liking this new seasons thing? And the coins that we get will they get saved for the new season or do we need to spend them all now on this season??

Rosiee said:
    Hey dolls!!! I hope you’re all doing well!! Is anyone liking this new seasons thing? And the coins that we get will they get saved for the new season or do we need to spend them all now on this season??

Hey! Nooo I don’t like it 😢 but the coins don’t count next season! Only for this one and then we start again next week 💗💕
    I also hate it. As a free player it feels so restricting. I don’t even save k-stars anymore. 
  • bellaboo_bellaboo_ Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    I’m 50/50. I almost never completed TB or weekend events because it was just too much so now it’s easier for me to get everything but the quality of prizes behind the paywall are so obviously better. But now that everything is done there’s no incentive for me to do anything in the game unless it’s business tasks so I can get kstars. I also hate the amount of free tickets making SYS harder. Some of those need to be replaced with different prizes. 
    hii dolls, i was wondering if anyone had the outfit on the left. if u do can you add it to your lookbook 💕

• AnulikaAnulika Registered Users, Member 240 Posts
    kkhxio said:
    hii dolls, i was wondering if anyone had the outfit on the left. if u do can you add it to your lookbook 💕

Hey, I do. If you haven’t bought it yet, I can add it to my lookbook. 
    Anulika said:
    kkhxio said:

Hey, I do. If you haven’t bought it yet, I can add it to my lookbook. 
    thank you 💕
    edited February 2023
    hii dolls, does anyone have this hairstyle. if you do can you add it to your lookbook 😊

kkhxio said:
    hii dolls, does anyone have this hairstyle. if you do can you add it to your lookbook 😊

Hey, I’ve got it. Will add. 
    Anulika said:
    kkhxio said:

i think that’s the wrong one 
    kkhxio said:
    Anulika said:
    kkhxio said:

Oops, my bad. They are both so similar, have updated the correct one now, if you’ve not bought it yet. 
    Anulika said:
    kkhxio said:
    Anulika said:
    kkhxio said:

Oops, my bad. They are both so similar, have updated the correct one now, if you’ve not bought it yet. 
    thank you. i bought it 💕
  • RosieeRosiee Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    Hey guys!! Hope you are all doing well! Regarding the game it’s getting kinda boring like there’s no new updates and no weekly storylines. What is happening? Are they shutting the game down?
    Rosiee said:
    Hey guys!! Hope you are all doing well! Regarding the game it’s getting kinda boring like there’s no new updates and no weekly storylines. What is happening? Are they shutting the game down?
    My theory is they either lost a lot of staff or cut down on the staff they’re using for this game (think of Kalinda leaving). My guess is it’ll be a few months of what we are doing now and either they will say it’s staying that way or they’ll announce something new. With the holidays they could also be short staffed, so running the game on minimal effort may help them focus on quality of life updates like what eggs and bananas has been doing with forum requests lately. 
    hii dolls, i was wondering if anyone had this hairstyle. if you do can you add it to your lookbook 💕 thank you