✨Bel Air Belles✨Squad Only (not BelAir Belles)

Comments

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @ThreePartMagic thank you for putting this together! It looks awesome 😃
    I play on iOS
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    edited November 2022
    it's officially black friday sale month and part two of three in the kkh holiday season. idk what to expect from this "season", but fingers crossed they add some fab (and previously not in the sale) items when bf roles around.
    • Monthly Q: what do you think is the most luxurious type of item you could get in-game? (hair, makeup, dresses, etc.)
    • Monthly Style Showcase: shopping spree style: dress your doll like they are going on or just finished the most luxe shopping trip in their life.

*edit please disregard message below, i assume they had the wrong thread or something
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • PravleenPravleen Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Hi guys! I will be uninstalling KKH today. It has changed too much for my taste and I don't enjoy it anymore. Thank you for adding me in the group even though i was not that active here. Thanks alot!! Byeee
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    MQ: I'm not sure because it depends on what kind of hair, makeup, and clothes. It is nice to be able get gowns I'd never have a reason to wear in real life.
    MSS:

Platform: Android

• rachelvrachelv Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    MQ: I think makeup (especially eye makeup) and also gowns!

MSS:

Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • LynBee94LynBee94 Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    Hey y’all! Can you believe it’s November already? 😱

MQ: I’d say hair/makeup because some of the hairstyles are a little overpriced, IMO… and those eyeshadow looks and skin details cost an arm and a leg! 

MSS: 
  • MagdalynMagdalyn Registered Users 5 Posts
    edited November 2022
    N/A -- sorry for the post! 
    MQ: definitely agree about hair/makeup/gowns. i also think certain auras can be too, especially the ones they make for db's cuz those are usu. really pretty and hard to get.

MSS:

Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    edited November 2022

hi @nisanbektas, just checking in to make sure you're all right. we haven’t seen you in over a week and your inactivity timeline has started (details about the inactivity timeline can be found in the first post of this thread).

*inactivity timeline has been paused since you started playing again, so please disregard

Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    MQ. For me the most luxurious was make up. It took me forever to get contour for my doll as it just seemed like such a huge amount of stars to spend, even when it was half off. I’ve still not bought the highlight for the same reason, VIP events were always a struggle for me as I’d talk myself out of spending anything and on the occasions when I did, it would take me forever to decide what to spend my stars on as a lot of items seem expensive for what they are. I’ve never understood the pricing on kloset items, it seems so weird and it puts me off buying things. It’s almost like they picked prices out of a hat or something. 

MSS.

I play on iOS

Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    a little bit earlier than usual... the BF sale is almost here!!!

Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • AmélieKKHAmélieKKH Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    edited November 2022
    Hello, guys! I have a question: did you guys know that when you score 574 in SYS, 1 point away for the last earnable, and talk to support about it and they give it to you, that's only done once? Apparently that's a OTC, one time courtesy according to glu support. So not only i wasted 2 extra tickets to get the last earnable I also didnt get it. How is that for luck? This is a circus and I'm the clown. 
    edited November 2022
    @AmeliaKKH did support say it was a one time courtesy? This happened to me 2 times i think and I was lucky, customer care was really nice and added the reward to my closet! If I were you I’d send a new ticket asking again!
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    Hello, guys! I have a question: did you guys know that when you score 574 in SYS, 1 point away for the last earnable, and talk to support about it and they give it to you, that's only done once? Apparently that's a OTC, one time courtesy according to glu support. So not only i wasted 2 extra tickets to get the last earnable I also didnt get it. How is that for luck? This is a circus and I'm the clown. 
    yeah I used mine for a dumb dress i dont even use 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
    omg maybe i got super lucky then… pretty sure i’ve asked about 2 or 3 times (I remember the mummy outfit and the power rangers outfit for sure)
    rachelv said:
    @AmeliaKKH did support say it was a one time courtesy? This happened to me 2 times i think and I was lucky, customer care was really nice and added the reward to my closet! If I were you I’d send a new ticket asking again!
    Yeah, they did. If I knew that I wouldn't have used before.  :(
    geenellys said:
    yeah I used mine for a dumb dress i dont even use 
    YES! I'm so mad about this 
    rachelv said:
    omg maybe i got super lucky then… pretty sure i’ve asked about 2 or 3 times (I remember the mummy outfit and the power rangers outfit for sure)
    Maybe the nice support people do it, this one did not  :D Or maybe it's a new policy? I don't know, but damn I wish I knew this sooner, wouldn't have wasted mine one shot :'(  
    @AmélieKKH maybe next time just try again and you may get a nice cs person that can give you the item
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
    I wouldn't mind knowing what people buy in the sale since I'm going to get some stuff for diamonds later. I saved screenshots of 2 hairstyles I might want along with handhelds I'll be getting. 

Im getting the st patricks outfit since that wasnt available for diamonds before and I want so many more things but I didnt save enough and they went and added so many of the items i was saving diamonds for. 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
    edited November 2022
    so i was going to post this yesterday but with the sale and all of the things that they added I was able to get some things I wanted out of my diamond wish list so these are the items I still want to get for diamonds that were not added to the sale. 

Note: I still don't have enough diamonds to get all of them and I also want to wait until holidays spoilers come out so I can make sure there are not things I want from DBs 

I mostly just want to know who has what so I can organize myself and prioritize what I want the most 

I know the coat is not available yet but i will buy it when they decide to make it available
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • morganngabriellemorganngabrielle Registered Users, Member 307 Posts
    @geenellys I circled what I have

edited November 2022
    @geenellys this is what I have.

Edit I’m almost certain I have the party bun but for the life of me I can’t spot it in my kloset.

Edit again. I don’t have the bun but on searching through kloset, I found the Easter hair.
    I play on iOS
    @geenellys here’s what I have!

edited November 2022
    At some point I definitely want the ghost aura, but I'd probably get drinks and other cheaper things first. If anyone has that eggnog, I might want that for the holiday season. The pie would work too. I see a picture of a hairstyle I'd also want but I don't know if that's available for diamonds. 
    Is that hairstyle that 2 spaces to the left of the eyes available for diamonds? If not, I took screenshot of 2 hairstyles from the sale I'd want if that one isn't an option.

@geenellys i've got these

Bel Air Belles (15/15)

Bel Air Belles (15/15)