Black Friday 2022 - late saving & fun! ⭐️

13Next

Comments

• arivalfearivalfe Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    arivalfe said:
    My first time doing this, I think I might get to 500k-stars but I’m just happy to have any stars at the moment lol. Good luck! 

I reached like 520 k-stars and this is what I bought so far: 

I started playing again since like 2016/2017 so I don’t have a lot of stuff bc I had to start with a new account so I tried to buy things that would work for December looks and the next sys bc I don’t have any lingerie😓. Well now I only have 98 k-stars so I’m trying to collect more stars till Saturday so I can buy all that I want.

Also can someone tell me how many sales they are and when they pop up? Thanks! 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    Spent 598 on these items 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 394 Posts
    What I’ve gotten so far, not much but I’m happy 😅 I’d really love to see what you’re all getting to get ideas 🤗🤗

• kooklahkooklah Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    edited November 2022
    Thoughts between these two eye options? I used to really want the korkov ones, however I really like that the winged option can be changed with the eyeshadow colours giving so many options and they look amazing in nearly every colour. Have nearly 600 kstars to spend and am working on getting my most wanted items first which include some dresses, hair and handhelds. 

Like - korkov, awesome - winged, agree - both or LOL - neither 

The hairs I’m considering in case anyone is looking for ideas 💗

DaisyJ said:
    The hairs I’m considering in case anyone is looking for ideas 💗

Absolutely gorgeous! I'm getting the gold leaf one too, it looks amazing in just about every hair colour. Love the two wavy ones you've got here to the left of that gold leaf one. I didn't see them, will have to go back and look again!
    @kooklah Yaaay I’m glad it helped 💗 I wish I could get all of these but my stars are quite limited 🥹
    DaisyJ said:
    @kooklah Yaaay I’m glad it helped 💗 I wish I could get all of these but my stars are quite limited 🥹
    Definitely helped, however I'm going to stick to the gold leaf hair and also the tinsel/glitter look pony (diamonds) and then get some dresses and a couple other pieces. Looking forward to seeing what styles you end up with! X
  • Towanda_KKHTowanda_KKH Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    Some items I brought contour, jeans, white ankle boots, and this hairstyle 
  • goodjucegoodjuce Registered Users, Member 97 Posts

i was very unprepared for this black friday so i was only able to afford the new eyes and hair color but i’m really happy with the variety in the shop this time ❤️
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    I posted 99% of the items that are in the sale on the forum, if anyone wants to see what items they brought back. I’m sorry I forgot to screenshot the lips & a few hairs. But here’s the link if anyone wants to check it out! So it can be easier for anyone. 💗 I can’t post the link, but the name of the thread is 🖤Black Friday Wishlist 2022🖤
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • ambrosiachaseambrosiachase Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    Dolls...any suggestions for good scoring items from the BF sale? 🧐
    The items I got this Black Friday 💗

• EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    My Black Friday haul!!!!
    Outfits I picked up in the throwback sale! I love that so many gorgeous separates were added! Bought this hair that I chased like crazy when it first came out, and this eye make up that I LOVE!

I’m a sucker for stockings so I got these shoe/tights combos! I also got these necklaces (bottom right) and the diamond outfit and trendsetter outfits!!!

Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍