🎆✨KK:H Update v13.5 - Luxe Life!✨🎆

Comments

• GemmaKKHGemmaKKH Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    GemmaKKH said:
    Hey guys i have some doubts haha sooo i have 180 kstars and I dont know what to buy with it 😩 So please help me choose ✨💕 

Like = black outfit

Awesome = puffy dress

Agree = glitter dress 

LOL = save k stars 

Or should i get some new hairs 😩
    Everyone who said save k stars im sorry lol but i bought the glitter dress ✨😩🤍

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Doll_Face said:
    Side note I’m really missing duets, will they be coming back next update? @kokokokonut and @eggsandbananas. Sorry to bother you.

Happy Thanksgiving!  Lasyr I heard, Duets will still be scheduled somewhat randomly,   we had one in October, maybe in the update coming next week? I know we are supposed to get a little info about the update this week, so we might learn something today?  And, next time I contact Glu, I'll ask about Duets, I'll be honest I've been buying more male clothes during the sale for my NPCs.  Sorry, but I love Duets. ❤️
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    So happy to see things we actually want this BF ♡ 

I communicate in memes
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    carramen_ said:

Here's my wishlist (not including the hairs i want to get too😭) I definitely don't have enough stars for everything but is there anything here I don't really need?
    I would actually prioritise the bird personally. 😅
    I use it so much that I chased the diamond box one from last year just so I could use two per SYS. It’s sooo useful in fairy themes, fantasy themes, spring themes, etc. etc. 

I’d maybe skip the Korkov dress, since it’s so expensive, and there are similar ones in game like a gorgeous purple one that’s free in kudos boxes!
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    Reina12 said:
    Katya said:
    Finally I was able to buy this hairstyle. I’ve always wanted it. For me t’s The Best Black Friday EVER!

Omg which boots did you use? I've been trying to find a match for this top! Thanks!
    I used these and dyed them beige :smile:
    Brak opisu
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm glad the white coat from last December was included in the sale since I chased it last December and got everything but the coat.
    Platform: Android

• PuddlesPuddles Registered Users, Member 64 Posts

What Iv bought so far and Iv also bought the storyline outfit. This is the best Black Friday sale ever. Im able to get things Iv wanted for so long so happy.

I’m still undecided whether or not to buy the lips that are normally 40 diamonds 

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    I posted 99% of the items that are in the sale on the forum, if anyone wants to see what items they brought back. I’m sorry I forgot to screenshot the lips & a few hairs. But here’s the link if anyone wants to check it out! So it can be easier for anyone. 💗 I can’t post the link, but the name of the thread is 🖤Black Friday Wishlist 2022🖤
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    Guys have a cat and a sparkler in sale 😭😭 I want that also 😩😭

❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • GemmaKKHGemmaKKH Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    just wondering lol will we have a wedding next week? like simon’s wedding? 
  • carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    Fae said:
    carramen_ said:

Here's my wishlist (not including the hairs i want to get too😭) I definitely don't have enough stars for everything but is there anything here I don't really need?
    I would actually prioritise the bird personally. 😅
    I use it so much that I chased the diamond box one from last year just so I could use two per SYS. It’s sooo useful in fairy themes, fantasy themes, spring themes, etc. etc. 

I’d maybe skip the Korkov dress, since it’s so expensive, and there are similar ones in game like a gorgeous purple one that’s free in kudos boxes!
    does the bird lock?
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • PuddlesPuddles Registered Users, Member 64 Posts

Is it worth getting this hair? 
  • Melissa_kkhMelissa_kkh Registered Users, Member 151 Posts

This is what i got so far, idk if i should get more or save for the Christmas boxes 😅
    Also do you think it’s worth getting the Jessica Rabbit dress? Or is a hairstyle better?
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @Puddles I like that hairstyle and I feel like it seems to help during SYS when it makes sense for the theme, even with rigged voting. 
    Platform: Android

I’m still trying to figure of what made glu want to finally add new items into the sale after a damn decade 😭 I’m not complaining tho lol, but I also want to know why they put ítems 2017,2018,2019, 2021 and this year but skipped 2020. 🤔 like most of the items I wanted were from that year too. hope they add it in kimiversary though. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • StellaKKHStellaKKH Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    I’m still trying to figure of what made glu want to finally add new items into the sale after a damn decade 😭 I’m not complaining tho lol, but I also want to know why they put ítems 2017,2018,2019, 2021 and this year but skipped 2020. 🤔 like most of the items I wanted were from that year too. hope they add it in kimiversary though. 
    They probably didn't see many profits with k-star packs. It's not surprising given how many years the same TB items have been returning for all BF/Kimi sales.
    🦄 iOS player 🦄
    🌊 Playing since 2020 🌊
    🦩Feel free to add me on FB (:🦩
    I wonder how much money they’ll be getting this weekend. Can’t believe the finally listened to us. 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Since this handheld was added from a storyline in the game, can the perfume as well be added? It’s from the Lisbon storyline and it was 50 kstars.
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    Since this handheld was added from a storyline in the game, can the perfume as well be added? It’s from the Lisbon storyline and it was 50 kstars.
    Do you know when that storyline w the first handheld came up for you? It's not in my shop. 
    @Reina12 it’s an old one, I had done it in 2020/2021 but the guy in the white coat with the black hat was the one that gave it to us I believe. I think it was a quest where we had to go underwater and help him find it. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    edited November 2022
    @Reina12 it was a one of the comeback storylines! The Golden monkey of palpette.  Michigan Smith was the guys name 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    @Reina12 it was a one of the comeback storylines! The Golden monkey of palpette.  Michigan Smith was the guys name 😭

I've done it then and I don't have this!?!I mean I wouldn't use that but still, its the principle!
    Random but why are there so many dresses that are completely sheer up to the pantyline? 🥴
    Reina12 said:
    Koko, can we get clarification on how we can earn items with the white/gold and gold/black gift box logo on them? Below are some examples of such items. I used to get them through the weekday throwback events (boxes 1-3), but as these boxes are not actually throwback boxes (which is what we receive in seasons) how can I earn these now? Thanks!
    @kokokokonut CS wasn't very helpful about this. Did you ever hear back when you asked? The white boxes are so rare in the daily gb these days...  Thanks!
  • malakk15malakk15 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts

Maybe they finally realize that it's more profitable if they bring back all the nice stuffs we actually willing to spend money on. A guy in my squad actually bought a pack 🤯
  • KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    Don’t get me wrong, I love everything they added and I’m so glad they listened to us! But...I wish they had added this on top of the standard items they were putting for years. There were some good staples in there for newer players, and things like the GS lips would’ve been nice. 

I would love it if they did this sale for Kimi/Black Friday and the old sale two other times in the year (like how they did March and September TB sales this year).
  • KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    Also while I’m giving ideas, please consider having some sort of trade-in shop at the end of a Season!!! They do this in the Sims if you have event points but the event is over, you can trade it for currency. I have 500 extra points and have redeemed everything and there’s still over a week left and it just seems like a waste. It could be something like:

100 points = 10 K-stars
    1000 points = 5 diamonds
    200 points = 1 TB box

(fake numbers of course) and they could even make it so pass holders get this at a discounted rate since they want to prioritize paid players (so 50 points, 500 points, 100 points in the example)