🗳️ 💎 KK:H Weekend 11/24/22 SYS Dripping in Diamonds! 💎 🗳️

Comments

• Ash_KKHAsh_KKH Registered Users, Member 138 Posts
    livfox said:

I accidentally bought this dress, do you think there would be any way I would be able to reverse my purchase or anything at all? Pleaseee im so so desperate rn 😭😭😭
    All kstar purchases are final, even if accidental 😭😭😭 I tried contacting CS a *long* time ago with this exact issue, but that’s what they told me ^
    ♡ Level 61 and counting ♡
    ♡ On/off player since 2014 ♡
    “Be the change you wish to see in the world.” - Anonymous  
  • livfoxlivfox Registered Users, Member 90 Posts
    Ash_KKH said:
    livfox said:

I accidentally bought this dress, do you think there would be any way I would be able to reverse my purchase or anything at all? Pleaseee im so so desperate rn 😭😭😭
    All kstar purchases are final, even if accidental 😭😭😭 I tried contacting CS a *long* time ago with this exact issue, but that’s what they told me ^
    Girl omg. I think i might cry 😭😭😭😭😭 I hope they’ve changed some things since then ughhhh
  • anna_r01anna_r01 Registered Users, Member 265 Posts
    livfox said:
    Ash_KKH said:
    livfox said:

Girl omg. I think i might cry 😭😭😭😭😭 I hope they’ve changed some things since then ughhhh
    Unfortunately, I had the same thing happen to me a while back, I accidentally bought some ugly ass shoes for 60 kstars. CS told me there was nothing they can do. Right now, you can get kstars from doing professional events so if you have the time, you can grind to get some of them back? I’m sorry this happened to you
    ❤️iOS Player❤️
  • anna_r01anna_r01 Registered Users, Member 265 Posts
    My first 4 looks💕

❤️iOS Player❤️
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts

lol pls
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts

lol pls
    Loving your look, it’s just Glu being Glu… By the way, what hair is this? Is really cute!💕
  • LottieW29LottieW29 Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    justanna said:
    LottieW29 said:

Has everyone elses diamond offers button disappeared?
    Yep, I’m just finishing the offers I had started then (should have started more if I’d known) - I thought we would still have the offers just not double but they went away completely..
    This is so annoying, I didn't ss the steps of mine and I can't check the progress in the tapjoy section 😫 
  • MarlaMarla Registered Users, Member 69 Posts
    @Juh spotted you in the VB. Looking gorgeous 💖

• qsabzqsabz Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    Since I never got a response, I saw two or more dolls get #1 in SYS in the same style level. 
    Does this mean we don't compete against eachother but against NPC's? 🧐
    also - I understand many of you that have played for a long time (me not included, since I've had several years of breaks inbetween) are frustrated with SYS repeating a lot, but instead of just taking your frustration out - maybe give constructive feedback by bringing some ideas and examples of what you would like to see, to help them as well? Instead of just taking the anger out and saying what you don't want 🥰 

Just a thought. Maybe has to do with me working with customer support back in the day LOL so I always feel bad because I can see the other side of things.

ANYWAYS - happy thanksgiving!!!! 🦃🤎
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    qsabz said:
    Since I never got a response, I saw two or more dolls get #1 in SYS in the same style level. 
    not sure if i undestand the question correctly but there is more than one bronze I/II/III, silver, gold etc. so you can be in gold but wont be in the same group as somoene else also in gold. if somone ties in scores in the same group they will both be number 1 (if its not the heart system for duets).
    But with how some of the dolls look some ppl think there is npc's as well. And Kalinda at some point said they sometimes have to use NPCs in the voting booth.
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
    sarie said:
    qsabz said:
    not sure if i undestand the question correctly but there is more than one bronze I/II/III, silver, gold etc. so you can be in gold but wont be in the same group as somoene else also in gold. if somone ties in scores in the same group they will both be number 1 (if its not the heart system for duets).
    But with how some of the dolls look some ppl think there is npc's as well. And Kalinda at some point said they sometimes have to use NPCs in the voting booth.
    You understood! I thought there was only one Gold, they both got #1 in Gold so thats why. Thank you 🥰 @sarie
  • KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    First 3 looks, started late

I communicate in memes
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    @justanna hi ❤️ and thank u 🥹
    also, the hair is from this kollection:

(credits to original poster 🥰)
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • Rose21Rose21 Registered Users, Member 78 Posts

Oof, I thought this would score better. 
  • JuhJuh Registered Users, Member 127 Posts
    edited November 2022
    Marla said:
    @Juh spotted you in the VB. Looking gorgeous 💖

Tysm 🥰❤️

I've never been spotted before so I'm really happy. You are always gorgeous too 💖
    My doll's name is Mishaah 🌸
    Android freeplayer
    Brazilian
    Remember to smile ☺️
  • MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,244 Posts
    I didnt think my doll would look good with these eyes and hair color tbh but I actually love them both 🖤. Storyline outfit is pretty also. 
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
  • PeachesxPeachesx Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    I've never seen a male doll this high before in a sys 😮
  • Ash_KKHAsh_KKH Registered Users, Member 138 Posts
    edited November 2022
    Did anyone else get 2 free tickets out of the blue? Not that I’m complaining 🙏🙏
    ♡ Level 61 and counting ♡
    ♡ On/off player since 2014 ♡
    “Be the change you wish to see in the world.” - Anonymous  
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @Ash_KKH I didn't but if they wanted to give me a couple more diamonds out of the blue, I wouldn't complain.
    Platform: Android

• melissaf112melissaf112 Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
    Luck was on my side❤️
  • Towanda_KKHTowanda_KKH Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    Your doll look gorgeous with all the hairstyles I choose #2 
  • livfoxlivfox Registered Users, Member 90 Posts
    How can I contact customer support? Please xxxx
    Ash_KKH said:
    So that's what it was. I really wondered how 12 hours passed that quickly. 🤣
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    These usually go in the current event thread, and I agree 1. Moving it there now.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,244 Posts
    qsabz said:
    Ash_KKH said:
    So that's what it was. I really wondered how 12 hours passed that quickly. 🤣
    I thought I was the only one 🤣
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
  • SilboaMedsKKHSilboaMedsKKH Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Peachesx said:
    Hi peaches, nice to meet you . It's a HELL to keep up in the rankings sometimes :dizzy: . But I love to compete in the SYS for the prizes, although my wife in game can only use them :smiley:
  • PeachesxPeachesx Registered Users, Member 105 Posts

Peachesx said:
    Hi peaches, nice to meet you . It's a HELL to keep up in the rankings sometimes :dizzy: . But I love to compete in the SYS for the prizes, although my wife in game can only use them :smiley:i
    Hey 😊 oh trust me but you're doing well for a male doll. My gf (in real life) plays as a male doll and I feel so bad for her 😅 it's hard for the make dolls! Good luck with this one 🤗
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts
    I think my tickets messed up, what ticket should we be on please?