👠💅!!! United King Dolls!!! 💄💵- Squad Member Only - Squad Chat

11516171820

Comments

  • KassidyKKassidyK Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    edited November 2022
    Hi!
    Happy Thanksgiving 🦃
    I don't really pay much but with the black Friday items I just go CRAZY 
    Just don't know if I should buy the 20 dollars k stars pack or the 40 dollar one because I'm really obsessed with these outfits. 
    What about you guys? ❤️
  • IronsIrons Registered Users, Member 417 Posts
    edited November 2022
    Hey @KassidyK Happy Thanksgiving to you and all the Dolls! 

    I’m feeling the exact same way.  I have major FOMO if I don’t buy something. Just saw the crystal/diamond Fashion Goals outfit and want. But I have to be reasonable and not spend too much money.  Butttt….I do have to try and keep up with you style icons! xx Some really amazing looks on the runway at the moment. 


  • IronsIrons Registered Users, Member 417 Posts
    edited November 2022
     o:) ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MUTHA  o:)

    Welcome again to our newest dolls. We’ve such a great Squad. Just one more Doll to enter the Werkroom!

    I wanted to send out our updated Kudos giveaway sheet. And for our new Queens, we hand out our Kudos each round by circulating the 3 symbols. When you get to the symbol that has your own name, hand out the extra Kudos to the doll you feel most deserves. 

    It’s so easy! If you have any questions, just let me know. I keep a screenshot of the chart on my phone in “notes” so it’s always to hand. Share, share, share!  <3



  • IronsIrons Registered Users, Member 417 Posts
    edited November 2022
     o:) ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MUTHA  o:)

    Hey gurl hey Belle. Welcome to the UKD Werkroom!  Thrilled to have you on our team. <3


  • IronsIrons Registered Users, Member 417 Posts
    o:) ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MUTHA  o:)

    To all 3 of our newest Dolls, we want to know more! Introduce yourselves and Spill the Tea gurls. Tell us a bit about yourselves and what you love about the game. Oh and if you watch Drag Race, who is your fav Queen?


  • IronsIrons Registered Users, Member 417 Posts
    Anyone else a little disappointed with the end of the week challenge dresses? The shine bright like a diamond is a bit underwhelming non? 


  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 668 Posts
    Welcome dolls!💕 @Irons yes the storyline dress was a bit of a disappointment for me - I much prefer the DB one but I haven’t been lucky to get it! 
  • KassidyKKassidyK Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    Irons said:
    o:) ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MUTHA  o:)

    To all 3 of our newest Dolls, we want to know more! Introduce yourselves and Spill the Tea gurls. Tell us a bit about yourselves and what you love about the game. Oh and if you watch Drag Race, who is your fav Queen?


    Hello! My name Is Kassidy, I've been playing for a year and a half now. I'm a cat person and I LOVE the color black. Not really sure what else to say about me 😅
    I'm sorry I don't watch Drag Race 
  • IronsIrons Registered Users, Member 417 Posts
    Oooh @KassidyK gurrrrl….never seen Drag Race? You’re missing out. 



    There are so many good cat videos that I find myself dying with laughter at the ones where they slap humans. Gets me every time. They’re so smart. I like the colour black too. Wearing a black hoodie now! Course it says lip sync for your life! Gotta show my love. 

    Thanks for the intro.  Really glad to have you in our group.  Hope you enjoy. Be sure to share your Kudos with the other Dolls.  <3
  • KassidyKKassidyK Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    Hello guys! ❤️
    How are you ? Hope you enjoyed and bought a lot of beautiful things for black friday!👗💵🛍️
    How are you guys feeling about what's going on 🤧
  • IronsIrons Registered Users, Member 417 Posts
    Hey @KassidyK. I bought some K stars and already spent them all.  :( I can never save them. Hope you are enjoying our Squad’s looks. You all seem to find such clever ways to style your dolls. 

    I’m a bit out of touch so I don’t know what you mean when you ask how we feel about what’s going on. Spill the tea gurl. xx
  • KassidyKKassidyK Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    Irons said:
    Hey @KassidyK. I bought some K stars and already spent them all.  :( I can never save them. Hope you are enjoying our Squad’s looks. You all seem to find such clever ways to style your dolls. 

    I’m a bit out of touch so I don’t know what you mean when you ask how we feel about what’s going on. Spill the tea gurl. xx
    The game is probably ending 😕 you can read all the info in the new update chat
  • IronsIrons Registered Users, Member 417 Posts
    Nah. The game is a great revenue generator. They will never stop it. 
  • IronsIrons Registered Users, Member 417 Posts
     o:) ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MUTHA  o:)

    Welcome to our newest doll Nyla. So glad to have you in our Squad. We’re now full!! What a great Lookbook you have. So many items I plan on buying! 

    So tell us a bit about yourself and your Doll.  <3


  • erikacaroliinelerikacaroliinel Registered Users, Member 78 Posts
    Quickly stopping by just to welcome the beautiful dolls who just joined the squad @KassidyK Andrea, Belle and Nyla and welcome back our dear @Muddah47 💕

    As for what's going on, I'm truly hoping for the best, I'll keep playing to see where it goes but I kinda like seasons now 😅
  • IronsIrons Registered Users, Member 417 Posts
    So sweet of you @erikacaroliinel. I like Seasons too. 
  • KassidyKKassidyK Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    Merry Christmas everybody! Hope you all have amazing holidays and get something fabulous ♥️ 
  • KassidyKKassidyK Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    Hello! I know I'm a day early but I'll probably forget tomorrow.🤣 I just wanted to wish you all a happy new year, 🎉🎉I hope you all have a lot of love, happiness and luck, and I can't wait to see all your new fabulous looks in 2023. ♥️
  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 668 Posts
    KassidyK said:
    Hello! I know I'm a day early but I'll probably forget tomorrow.🤣 I just wanted to wish you all a happy new year, 🎉🎉I hope you all have a lot of love, happiness and luck, and I can't wait to see all your new fabulous looks in 2023. ♥️
    Thank you! 🧡 Happy holidays, dolls!💕💕 Best wishes for the new year!! 🎉 
  • KassidyKKassidyK Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    Hey! Just wanted to ask does anybody in our squad have this hair ?
  • erikacaroliinelerikacaroliinel Registered Users, Member 78 Posts
    Hey dolls!!! I'm late to the party but I hope y'all had the best of holidays 💕

    And I think I never saw any of our dolls wearing this hair neither I have it 🥺 it'sso beautiful tho @KassidyK
  • KassidyKKassidyK Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    Hey guys ! How are y'all ? I just left the squad to buy a hairpiece so if you could please save me a spot that would be great. Thanks ♥️
  • IronsIrons Registered Users, Member 417 Posts
    edited January 16
     o:) ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MUTHA o:)

    Hey Dolls hey!! I am finally back home.



    Unfortunately, Muddah47 (my mother) has had another mini stroke. I made an emergency trip to the US on the 5th of Dec and we were still in hospital over Christmas and the New Year. I finally have her home and comfortable and am now back in the UK. She will continue to sign in as much as she can and still hand out Kudos to all you Dolls.

    I'm so sorry that I was out of action for so long. Lovely to see you Dolls wishing each other happy holidays. Love the team spirit we have. You Dolls are the best!! 

    I have managed to sign in and change my looks as much as possible. The best part of the game for me is seeing how all you Dolls werk that runway. I've saved some of my fav looks of yours and will share them here shortly. You have not disappointed!! Some amazing looks!!

    How are you all getting on with the new Seasons? Personally, I love it. Some really fun items. 

    I am going to challenge you Dolls using the Motto so keep your eyes peeled. Will be handing out Kudos to the winners. Something fun for our Squad. Hope y'all will play. 

    Love you all so much. MUTHA  <3


  • KassidyKKassidyK Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    Irons said:
     o:) ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MUTHA o:)

    Hey Dolls hey!! I am finally back home.



    Unfortunately, Muddah47 (my mother) has had another mini stroke. I made an emergency trip to the US on the 5th of Dec and we were still in hospital over Christmas and the New Year. I finally have her home and comfortable and am now back in the UK. She will continue to sign in as much as she can and still hand out Kudos to all you Dolls.

    I'm so sorry that I was out of action for so long. Lovely to see you Dolls wishing each other happy holidays. Love the team spirit we have. You Dolls are the best!! 

    I have managed to sign in and change my looks as much as possible. The best part of the game for me is seeing how all you Dolls werk that runway. I've saved some of my fav looks and will share them here shortly. You have not disappointed!! Some amazing looks!!

    How are you all getting on with the new Seasons? Personally, I love it. Some really fun items. 

    I am going to challenge you Dolls using the Motto so keep your eyes peeled. Will be handing out Kudos to the winners. Something fun for our Squad. Hope y'all will play. 

    Love you all so much. MUTHA  <3


    Omg I'm so sorry to hear that 😟 Stay strong ♥️♥️♥️
  • IronsIrons Registered Users, Member 417 Posts

  • IronsIrons Registered Users, Member 417 Posts

  • IronsIrons Registered Users, Member 417 Posts
    edited January 13

  • IronsIrons Registered Users, Member 417 Posts
    edited January 15
     
  • IronsIrons Registered Users, Member 417 Posts

  • IronsIrons Registered Users, Member 417 Posts

Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.