🗳️ 💎 KK:H Weekend 11/24/22 SYS Dripping in Diamonds! 💎 🗳️

Comments

• SilboaMedsKKHSilboaMedsKKH Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Peachesx said:

Peachesx said:
    I've never seen a male doll this high before in a sys 😮
    Hi peaches, nice to meet you . It's a HELL to keep up in the rankings sometimes :dizzy: . But I love to compete in the SYS for the prizes, although my wife in game can only use them :smiley:i
    Hey 😊 oh trust me but you're doing well for a male doll. My gf (in real life) plays as a male doll and I feel so bad for her 😅 it's hard for the make dolls! Good luck with this one 🤗
    Thanks, good luck too.:blush: At the beginning back in 2020, when my gf (in real life) introduced me to the game and I started it like a joke or to share something with her; as a man I just played Free Fire or Candy Crush in my phone. Anyhow, my scores was always in the 30's and in a good day 39. Nowadays they never go down 50. It gets repetitive when there's not more updates in the male dolls wardrobe :tired_face:
  • livfoxlivfox Registered Users, Member 90 Posts
    kkhdarl said:
    don’t really know where to post this but please help me choose which hairstyle fits my doll best!

agree

awesome

lol

The first and second one look absolutely gorgeous on your doll 😍😍😍
  • andy_08andy_08 Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    What does the hair look like for this SYS? I’m on silver so I can’t see it.
  • kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    my tickets messed up too my clock had like 5 hours left and I thought I had time logged in like 2 hours later and the clock was not running anymore so I think I missed a ticket  :(
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    My clock got messed up too! I got a ticket at 7pm even tho it was suppose to come for 8:15, I don’t know if I missed one or not because of this
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • PeachesxPeachesx Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    andy_08 said:
    What does the hair look like for this SYS? I’m on silver so I can’t see it.

• DrimüllerDrimüller Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    what happened to the ticket clock?? time just stood still I think I lost a ticket because of that 😭😭
  • livfoxlivfox Registered Users, Member 90 Posts
    anna_r01 said:
    livfox said:
    Ash_KKH said:
    livfox said:

I accidentally bought this dress, do you think there would be any way I would be able to reverse my purchase or anything at all? Pleaseee im so so desperate rn 😭😭😭
    All kstar purchases are final, even if accidental 😭😭😭 I tried contacting CS a *long* time ago with this exact issue, but that’s what they told me ^
    Girl omg. I think i might cry 😭😭😭😭😭 I hope they’ve changed some things since then ughhhh
    Unfortunately, I had the same thing happen to me a while back, I accidentally bought some ugly ass shoes for 60 kstars. CS told me there was nothing they can do. Right now, you can get kstars from doing professional events so if you have the time, you can grind to get some of them back? I’m sorry this happened to you
    Aw nooo. Thank you so much for your help tho 😭😭 I’ve been grinding all day so hopefullyyyy
  • KKHBrisaKKHBrisa Registered Users, Member 286 Posts
    edited November 2022

I love my new lips and hair.
  • pettybutprogressivepettybutprogressive Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    I am having issues with tickets not stacking too. The time clock for tickets freezes after 6 hours even if I have another ticket left. Usually the time clock runs until 12 hours then it stacks the two tickets but its been freezing at 6 hours now. I might have lost a ticket bcoz of it. Are lot of ppl having this issue?

Drimüller said:
    what happened to the ticket clock?? time just stood still I think I lost a ticket because of that 😭😭

• JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    edited November 2022
    Nevermind....
  • JuhlissatJuhlissat Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Wasted 70 diamonds… chased the dress and didnt get it. It only showed up once in my pallets
  • kathyKKHkathyKKH Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    hii does anyone know where the hair is from? its really pretty i’ve been eyeing it for a very long time 😭 hopefully i can have it one day

• medsmeds Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    Amazing dolls from voting room💎

• Ronny223Ronny223 Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    edited November 2022
    I can’t open my game for 10+ hours 😭😭😭😭 someone help me edit: everything working 
  • konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    kathyKKH said:
    hii does anyone know where the hair is from? its really pretty i’ve been eyeing it for a very long time 😭 hopefully i can have it one day

Hair are from ,,Baby Blue” kstar kollection. 
  • Lisak2Lisak2 Registered Users 217 Posts
    .GemmaKKH said:

This dress is cutesie!! ✨🤍
    Where are those eyes from? They're gorgeous 😍

@GemmaKKH
  • GemmaKKHGemmaKKH Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    Lisak2 said:
    .GemmaKKH said:

This dress is cutesie!! ✨🤍
    Where are those eyes from? They're gorgeous 😍

@GemmaKKH
    They are from the new diamond kollection! the Blonde era one 💕
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts

Happy weekend dolls and Happy Bday to me!🎉🎉🎉
    Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 394 Posts
    Happy Birthday @Boocketa 🥳💗💗
  • its_nikkitimeits_nikkitime Registered Users, Member 88 Posts

My looks so far 💎💎💎
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    Happy Birthday @Boocketa. I hope you have a wonderful day! 🎂🎉🥳

• BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    Thought I should share some of my looks. Quite disappointed of the votes tho
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• arivalfearivalfe Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    goodjuce said:
    this sys has really beautiful items 💎 
    Agree, this is one of the few times I actually fight to win everything. I have this conspiracy theory that they leave the best for the last two weeks so I’m starting to spend my season tickets till the end.
  • arivalfearivalfe Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    Question. If I exchange 4 tickets from seasons do I have to expend them all on this weekend or they automatically save till I decide to use them?