🎆☃️KK:H Update! v13.6 Holiday Classic!❄️☃️

Comments

• JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    @Reina12 basically I skip reading the dialogue from the storylines too but this one was one of the few which caught my attention 😂
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Hopefully update Monday!!!! One more day everybody!!!!
  • malakk15malakk15 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
             Today I saw 3 guys from my squad bought the kstars packs and I've just realized how brutal it is to play a new male doll in the game now.
             When I play back in 2020, Glu's already stopped making new clothes for males BUT every weekend, we still had items boxes (kinda like halloween boxes, but you can earn the chance to open them by earning points from events or pay 40 kstars) and every sys instead of new clothes we got crazy good amount of kstars so we could saved up pretty easily for the 2 sales
             But with the prizes of seasons, sys, hell even our kudos boxes are ALL female items, new male dolls have litterally no chance to earn free nice clothes, the only thing they get are 4 tb boxes per month (and they are truly horrible all I got from those boxes are hidedous shoes which is a crime and should be put into the storage immediately) 

Free players with girl dolls at least have free things from seasons and sys, male dolls don't even have that little benefit, there's no free clothes for them. If they want the nice stuffs that I earned for free, they have to use at least 10 diamonds or 70 kstars

My kloset is decent enough so I can get by but it's just crazy and unfair how the new male doll players are treated. A new update is almost here, I'm writing this long butt essay but I have a feeling the treatment just gonna get worse and worse, first for the male dolls and then the female dolls :) 
  • BDelevingne_KKHBDelevingne_KKH Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    Please, come back with 20 kstars videos for everyone 😩

I think it would be nice to have every last week of seasons the “vip weekend” just like this week right now and how it was with VIP, 1 k-star per gig done.
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Hope we get more winter like themes this update 🤞🏼😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
    Since now we don’t get free gifts for storyline outfits anymore, I hope we get more gifts (clothing, handheld, or aura related) during this update. 🤞🏼
    Also this! We should get more free gifts this update since we don’t get storyline ones anymore. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Idk why I’m putting so much hope into this update if I was so disappointed last year. Smfh. I hurt my own feelings at this point. 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • GemmaKKHGemmaKKH Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    edited November 2022
    Idk why I’m putting so much hope into this update if I was so disappointed last year. Smfh. I hurt my own feelings at this point. 😭
    We should just have low expectations at this point 😭😭 we’re only going to hurt ourselves more with high ones
    Lmfao for real 😭😭😭 like I just end up looking like a 🤡 bc glu likes to play games. Smfh. @GemmaKKH
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Hopefully @kokokokonut will be back tommorrow to give us some information
  • IwantaKorkonalaskaIwantaKorkonalaska Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    malakk15 said:
             Today I saw 3 guys from my squad bought the kstars packs and I've just realized how brutal it is to play a new male doll in the game now.
             When I play back in 2020, Glu's already stopped making new clothes for males BUT every weekend, we still had items boxes (kinda like halloween boxes, but you can earn the chance to open them by earning points from events or pay 40 kstars) and every sys instead of new clothes we got crazy good amount of kstars so we could saved up pretty easily for the 2 sales
             But with the prizes of seasons, sys, hell even our kudos boxes are ALL female items, new male dolls have litterally no chance to earn free nice clothes, the only thing they get are 4 tb boxes per month (and they are truly horrible all I got from those boxes are hidedous shoes which is a crime and should be put into the storage immediately) 

Free players with girl dolls at least have free things from seasons and sys, male dolls don't even have that little benefit, there's no free clothes for them. If they want the nice stuffs that I earned for free, they have to use at least 10 diamonds or 70 kstars

My kloset is decent enough so I can get by but it's just crazy and unfair how the new male doll players are treated. A new update is almost here, I'm writing this long butt essay but I have a feeling the treatment just gonna get worse and worse, first for the male dolls and then the female dolls :) 

This it's the reason why, i as a men in real life play with a woman doll just because of the aesthetic variety for clothing. It's unfair ~
    + 🎇 ⚜️ 👑 Triple Crown of Number 1's GOBIN recipient  🏆⚜️🎇. + 
  • DivinityKKHDivinityKKH Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    Not sure if allowed to post this but how pretty is this dress? Do you think it will ever become available? 😭
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    Not sure if allowed to post this but how pretty is this dress? Do you think it will ever become available? 😭
    It's an sys item. They can't be purchased with diamonds. 
    I think we’ll get the update tomorrow because the thanksgiving decorations are gone 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Also I hope they add more than just one item in the holiday daily gift boxes boxes last year they only added the card 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • fairyemifairyemi Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    With the white dress from the couture collection, you can’t see how many votes. I included another look to show what it normally looks like. Can this be fixed? Not sure what mod to tag
  • GemmaKKHGemmaKKH Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    Im so excited for the new update and the new clothes 😩 i really hope they add some great new stuff 
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    Waiting for update 🙄
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
    edited November 2022
    Yeah waiting for update @kokokokonut!!!!
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited November 2022
    Since I saw one in the vb, I remembered that we get hairstyles for the holidays that look like someone dumped a dollop of whipped cream on our dolls' heads. I hope none of the seasons hairstyles are another one of those. I'm also bitter that hairstyle from and old TS that goes with a pink dress I got is in the db. I don't like spending on dbs and that's a hairstyle I missed out on that I really wanted to be able to get later. 
    Platform: Android

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited November 2022
    I'm sure we'll hear something today.  And @DelphineGarnier I remember that style.  If more than one, I must have blocked out the worst one.  It looked like something my great Aunt Zelda Persimone Dunbar might wear to a wedding.  You know,  the aunts that always grab your cheek or kiss you on the mouth.  Ugh.  They smell of hairspray, cheap perfume and cigarettes.  Is that they style you were talking about?  lol

Edited to add:  But I'm very excited for our new update.  I love the holidays.  so far I have a family of led reindeer and santa's sleigh set up.  My tree is sitting with one strand of lights so far, and I'm christmas shopping online.  so ho ho ho.  but no more old aunt hairstyles please.  :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • PeachesxPeachesx Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    Im annoyed that I chased these items in a 15db when youve released for 5 just a few weeks later 😒 managed to get 2 items i was chasing before
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    Peachesx said:
    Im annoyed that I chased these items in a 15db when youve released for 5 just a few weeks later 😒 managed to get 2 items i was chasing before
    I mean its unfortunate when that happens but theres been plenty of occasions where I spent 20-30 diamonds + on diamond boxes chasing certain items and only ended up with dyes. At least with the 15 db's you're guaranteed an item and if you have most of the items, you'll give yourself a better chance of getting the exact item you want.
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    Happy Holidays! 🎄✨❄️🤍 (little early but whatever 😭)
    oooh, is that Santa hat part of the hairstyle?
    @Shellydaliie yeah, and it’s in the Christmas boxes 💗
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Christmas boxes from last year! 💗
    Collage Credit:@LindaVB

Holiday gift boxes 
    Posted the Christmas boxes on page 2 ❄️🤍
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    I was finally able to transfer my old game to my new device so I missed on a lot of things. Can’t wait to see what’s in for December :) 
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

Me refreshing the AppStore every 5 seconds lol I do this every time 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Should we be expecting the update specifically for today?
    Platform: Android

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.