🎆✨KK:H Update v13.5 - Luxe Life!✨🎆

1262728293032Next

Comments

• GemmaKKHGemmaKKH Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    edited November 2022

From now on im only buying a season pass 😩
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    They definitely got me to buy a pack since there was a lot to get and I also want to be able to spend on December boxes. I would try to get at least one hairstyle, but we have a sale in June and December boxes come out a whole year apart. 
    Platform: Android

• DaniellaRoseDaniellaRose Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Do you think they’ll ever fix this glitch on the hair? I’m not sure if I should buy it or not. 
  • carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    All i could get cause i didn't save at all💀💀
    I'm gonna grind a bit and hopefully get enough stars to buy these jeans but if not I'll get a new pair of eyebrows or some eyeshadow 

♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    edited November 2022
    All of the items I got from the tbs & Black Friday Sale. I will be saving for Christmas boxes now and then for kimiversary 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    This is my final shopping, got these items and now back to grinding for stars since I'm left at 68 😅😊😁
    Ready for Christmas 🎄
    And btw these eyes realy grown on me 😍

❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts

omg cant decide! I can only pick 1 of these. which one you think is the most useful?
    AGREE: 1st
    LIKE: 2nd
    AWESOME: 3rd
    LOL: 4th
  • crazykzcrazykz Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Okay I can save my stars or get one of these… lmk what y’all think because idk 😭

AGREE: first; long floral dress
    LIKE: second; Jessica rabbit dress
    AWESOME: third; lollipop
    LOL: fourth; feathers

• kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    edited November 2022
    Guys can you pls help me choose from these items? I only have enough for 3 items.
    Agree:1(hair)
    Like: 2nd( hair)
    Awesome:3rd (eyes)
    Lol:4th (veil)

• MarlenakkhMarlenakkh Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    edited November 2022
    Hey guys. Can’t decide which one to get. Can only afford one.😢
    Like- Butterfly hair
    Lol- Red dress
    Agree- Microphone and angel wings
  • rachelvrachelv Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    hi dolls! i need help! is this outfit worth buying (outfit + handhel)? i really like it but idk if it’s good for sys or if i should spend my kstars with something else

agree - both worth it
    like - only handheld
    awesome - only outfit
    Lol - save your stars

I have a question who has the share your opinions surveys in your game? 
    IOS - agree 
    Android - like 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    I’m asking bc I used to have them, and I think I had them before the diamond offers came out but for some reason they aren’t in my game, I’m IOS, don’t know if it’s bc I stopped doing them a long time ago or something 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • MarlenakkhMarlenakkh Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    Hey guys. Can’t decide which one to get. Can only afford one.😢
    Like- Butterfly hair
    Lol- Red dress
    Agree- Microphone and angel wings
    Got the wings and microphone!
  • scarley1999scarley1999 Registered Users, Member 331 Posts

Which one do i buy!!

Agree = first
    Like= second 
  • HeyItsJHeyItsJ Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    Hi y'all! i'm torn between whether I should get the hair or the eyes, what do y'all think? I'm going to buy more stars but I'll only be able to get one of the two items.

like - eyes
    agree - hair
    edited November 2022
    Update: I bought the watering can. I had a feeling I would regret not buying it later since it’s not available for diamonds, so I got it 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • siennaishollowsiennaishollow Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Everything I got for Black Friday 🛍 I'm broke now and there's still the Christmas boxes next update😭

Android free player
    English isn't my first language
    Doll IG - Sienna
  • sxnsetsonfiresxnsetsonfire Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    edited November 2022
    Everything I bought during the tb & bf sale! now it’s time to start saving kstars for the holiday boxes! 🤍 

• JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    The throwback items are still in the kloset for those who still want to buy something 
  • kraljakralja Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    Official list. No regrets. Will only regret not getting more stuff later, but I just can't let my stars go down to 0.

iOS Portuguese player, playing on and off since 2014 🇵🇹
  • scarley1999scarley1999 Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    I wish they had more sales like black friday, LOVED the stuff they included this year but now we have to wait another year to be able to buy it again :( 
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 835 Posts
    I wish they had more sales like black friday, LOVED the stuff they included this year but now we have to wait another year to be able to buy it again :( 
    there is a kimiversary sale (tb items and kloset half off) in june! since the items always used to be the same as BF it's hopefully gonna have all the new things as well
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    They should have it again for kimiversary in June. It is far away but not an entire year :)
  • kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    I have 1 kstar left after the sale!  :#
  • Vicki_LeekxVicki_Leekx Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    KKH_Sara said:
    Also while I’m giving ideas, please consider having some sort of trade-in shop at the end of a Season!!! They do this in the Sims if you have event points but the event is over, you can trade it for currency. I have 500 extra points and have redeemed everything and there’s still over a week left and it just seems like a waste. It could be something like:

100 points = 10 K-stars
    1000 points = 5 diamonds
    200 points = 1 TB box

(fake numbers of course) and they could even make it so pass holders get this at a discounted rate since they want to prioritize paid players (so 50 points, 500 points, 100 points in the example)

They probably won't do it since they want to make the most of people pay for the special pass. If people get something from not spending the points, fewer people would be interested in buying the pass (if they don't like the clothes that much, it would be more profitable to skip). And the surplus of points is for the special prizes.

However, they could do something similar to Cats&Soups (when you gain the prize of the day, the pass unlocks the prize below). So for those who paid for the pass, it could be that if they get a regular prize (from the row available to everyone), they'd get the corresponding special prize automatically. Then, compensation for the points left would be possible.