🎆☃️KK:H Update! v13.6 Holiday Classic!❄️☃️

Comments

• haileybhaileyb Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    I can't believe the game is coming to an end.

but i had a bad feeling something like this would happen soon
  • pastizzipastizzi Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    Will there still be Christmas boxes?
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    I think we’re still getting the Christmas boxes 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • DivinityKKHDivinityKKH Registered Users, Member 253 Posts

December is almost here, which means it’s time to celebrate the holidays! Are you ready for snow much fun?! You’ll help a TV star discover the holiday spirit, attend a festive holiday dinner hosted by Simon and Maria, and celebrate your friendship with Kim as you ring in the new year together. So grab a hot cocoa and get cozy! 

Upcoming Show Your Style themes include some of your winter favorites including Winter Wonderland, Naughty & Nice, Enchanted Forest, and Holiday House Party! 

I also want to let you know about some upcoming changes in 2023. This is huge news - the All-Access Pass will now be available for FREE for everyone! There are also tons of Show Your Style fan favorite events coming back! Keep an eye out for five new black Mega Giftboxes, which will be available as Show Your Style Earnables, as Show Your Style Trendsetter rewards, and on the Seasons reward pages. These Mega Giftboxes will be stuffed full with thousands of throwback items previously available only for a limited time or in some cases items that have never been available since their initial release! You will also be able to access all the Star and Diamond Kollections starting in January. To make way for these new developments, pop-up shops will be discontinued starting in December, some outfit rewards for Show Your Style and Seasons will be replaced with the Mega Giftboxes starting in December, and new weekly quests will be presented in two parts each week in December and discontinued in January. 

Thank you for another great year of Kim Kardashian: Hollywood! Happy Holidays!

I’m confused? So these mega gift boxes will be stuffed with thousands of throwback items? Does that mean we get more than one reward per “mega box” or is it just gonna be one item per box? If it’s one item per box isn’t this just an excuse for you to stop making new items and we’ve noticed these diamond boxes are being filled with old items? Your social media pages have been slacking, there’s been less posts and there’s just no interaction with the players. 😭 if there’s thousands of these gifts then we should be able to click like 3 at a time like the current silver gift boxes. Just a suggestion. However it’s still sad because it feels like we’ve just recently spent a hell of a lot of money on Black Friday sales and then we get this news. This slowly happened to kylie and Kendall’s game and they just abandon us eventually 💔 
  • MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,244 Posts
    I hope we still get Christmas boxes. I didn't buy much for black Friday because of me trying to save for them.
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
  • konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    I'm waiting to see what this is first. We're sometimes right about not wanting some new things, but I feel like sometimes we react too quickly and jump to conclusions before we even see what something is like. Also, I don't see any mention of holiday boxes going away. I read the message a couple of times just to make sure I didn't miss it but it doesn't say we don't get those. 
    Like how I’m supposed to be happy if we won’t get new sys themes and Ts prizes …girl cmom I hope you joking rn. Idk how long are you playing but this message from bannas means like the end of the game 
    edited November 2022
    So basically I’m guessing that everything will stay the same except for us getting new things and the mega boxes will be replacing the boxes where clothes/items usually go 🤔 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • Towanda_KKHTowanda_KKH Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    I have mixed emotions about this 🤦‍♀️
  • stepht500stepht500 Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    Maybe it’s a revamp? 🫠
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited November 2022
    If I've seen you be rude to both me and also other people, don't bother mentioning me. I'm ignoring it. 
    Platform: Android

• keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Yeah are we getting Christmas boxes @eggsandbananas?
  • buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    Well this is depressing.
  • ashpikachuashpikachu Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    KKH is ending everyone so say your goodbyes to this game and the people you meet 😭😭😭😭
    So the last official sys is the satin & silk one omg 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    konradkkh said:
    I'm waiting to see what this is first. We're sometimes right about not wanting some new things, but I feel like sometimes we react too quickly and jump to conclusions before we even see what something is like. Also, I don't see any mention of holiday boxes going away. I read the message a couple of times just to make sure I didn't miss it but it doesn't say we don't get those. 
    Like how I’m supposed to be happy if we won’t get new sys themes and Ts prizes …girl cmom I hope you joking rn. Idk how long are you playing but this message from bannas means like the end of the game 
    This message was unnecessarily targeted towards @DelphineGarnier and I'm not sure why. You have done the same thing to me :/ her message is perfectly reasonable and no need to attack her opinion.
  • IwantaKorkonalaskaIwantaKorkonalaska Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    AmyaKKH said:
    Seasons originally had an “intro” price, therefore implying plans for future price increase.  But now that it will be completely free I can’t tell if they’re listening to suggestions, or jumping off a sinking ship.

I think they're abandoning a perfectly put ship, if it's really the situation.

I don't have experience as a CEO or Product director, but you don't need it when you can see a game with such potential like this one, get to waste by management who doesn't have experience with game apps, just because you know how to monetize an app or manage a business, doesn't mean you should be in charge of the creative development and experience player/customer for said app, those are two completely set skills; one manage the assets and the other one the content of said app.

They saw players confabulating asking for more of what they wanted it to give, honestly.
    And this past months have been slap after slap from the community to them.

There's a website called Sensor Tower that estimated the earnings of direct purchases from the game, and now you can see estimations around $900k from this game on Apple this month and $200k for Android, that's more than a million dollars, take in consideration it's estimations, and not counting the earnings through ads, partnerships with other businesses through the kstars and diamond offers, among others.

This it's not a money thing, this it's out of not flexibilize the way they have handled the game, seeing flexibilization and improvement as doblegation, it's stupid af. This game even with the unfairness it's making a lot of money, think about running through new ways to monetize but also have a improved gameplay for everybody.
    + 🎇 ⚜️ 👑 Triple Crown of Number 1's GOBIN recipient  🏆⚜️🎇. + 
  • IwantaKorkonalaskaIwantaKorkonalaska Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    stepht500 said:
    Maybe it’s a revamp? 🫠

Hi! could you elaborate more? What do you think they're revamping? It's a new take out of a lot of us talking about how it's the end, lol. 

this it's a genuine question thought, to have a conversation.
    + 🎇 ⚜️ 👑 Triple Crown of Number 1's GOBIN recipient  🏆⚜️🎇. + 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.