šŸŽ†ā˜ƒļøKK:H Update! v13.6 Holiday Classic!ā„ļøā˜ƒļø

Comments

• Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    Welpā€¦ seems like the game is going on auto pilot. šŸ˜­ Not sure, but does it sound like thereā€™ll be no new clothes prizes just TB items?Ā With the current Seasons free players have access to 12 new clothing items and pass holders have the 12+25 clothing items. Even if Glu is trying to reduce effort on this game I hope theyā€™ll at leastĀ add in someĀ new items each month with Seasons.

With the upcoming changes I hope they update all the TB and Diamond boxes too. Otherwise thereā€™s no incentive to spin when thereā€™s only 1-2 items left and the rest with dyes like in my current TB boxes.

• LivingDeadGirlDesLivingDeadGirlDes Registered Users, Member 71 Posts

December is almost here, which means itā€™s time to celebrate the holidays! Are you ready for snow much fun?! Youā€™ll help a TV star discover the holiday spirit, attend a festive holiday dinner hosted by Simon and Maria, and celebrate your friendship with Kim as you ring in the new year together. So grab a hot cocoa and get cozy!Ā 

Upcoming Show Your Style themes include some of your winter favorites including Winter Wonderland, Naughty & Nice, Enchanted Forest, and Holiday House Party!Ā 

I also want to let you know about some upcoming changes in 2023. This is huge news - the All-Access Pass will now be available for FREE for everyone! There are also tons of Show Your Style fan favorite events coming back! Keep an eye out for five new black Mega Giftboxes, which will be available as Show Your Style Earnables, as Show Your Style Trendsetter rewards, and on the Seasons reward pages. These Mega Giftboxes will be stuffed full with thousands of throwback items previously available only for a limited time or in some cases items that have never been available since their initial release! You will also be able to access all the Star and Diamond Kollections starting in January. To make way for these new developments, pop-up shops will be discontinued starting in December, some outfit rewards for Show Your Style and Seasons will be replaced with the Mega Giftboxes starting in December, and new weekly quests will be presented in two parts each week in December and discontinued in January.Ā 

Thank you for another great year of Kim Kardashian: Hollywood! Happy Holidays!

Glu seriously needs to listen to us and maybe do like their sister game covet does and create a collective of players to weigh in on major decisions šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø I feel if they actually did the simple things we asked weā€™d be happy to spend just as much money,,,,like simple closet organization! Also the mega boxes feel like a way for Glu to be lazy in my opinion and cut down on new items šŸ„“ I think we all prefer new items over super old items, especially when itā€™s a gamble we will get something we like or can useā€¦..and really hope these boxes contain female items for female dolls and male items for male dolls because duets seem to be rare so we really donā€™t need things for our partners. Ā I loved the weekly storylines and outfits šŸ„ŗšŸ˜­ i take photos with friends every weekend and itā€™s my fav aspect of the game & community and loved that the weekly outfits were accessible to more dolls šŸ˜ž I agree with my fellow dollsā€¦Glu is killing the gameĀ 
    DesireeĀ 
  • stepht500stepht500 Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    edited November 2022
    stepht500 said:
    Maybe itā€™s a revamp? šŸ« 

Hi! could you elaborate more? What do you think they're revamping? It's a new take out of a lot of us talking about how it's the end, lol.Ā 

this it's a genuine question thought, to have a conversation.
    Well maybe theyā€™re getting rid of storylines and whatever else he said lol (canā€™t quite remember now) but theyā€™re doing it in order to add new things to the game play? Or maybe change the way weekly storylines go? And maybe we will still get new clothes and such but weā€™ll have more opportunities to earn things weā€™ve wanted and didnā€™t get the chance to get?

but honestly I also could see this being the end šŸ˜­ lol rip. So I just tried to be somewhat positive? šŸ˜‚

edit: also I just reread the post and it says five mega gift boxes so I assume thatā€™s through the entirety of each update? Unless Iā€™m understanding wrong.Ā 

• jasminnlgjasminnlg Registered Users, Member 326 Posts
    Doll_Face said:
    Maybe we should just wait? Everyone is going full panic assumption right nowšŸ˜­
    Exactly šŸ™ŒšŸ» letā€™s try not to jump to conclusions & hope for the best šŸ˜†
  • IwantaKorkonalaskaIwantaKorkonalaska Registered Users, Member 182 Posts

December is almost here, which means itā€™s time to celebrate the holidays! Are you ready for snow much fun?! Youā€™ll help a TV star discover the holiday spirit, attend a festive holiday dinner hosted by Simon and Maria, and celebrate your friendship with Kim as you ring in the new year together. So grab a hot cocoa and get cozy!Ā 

Upcoming Show Your Style themes include some of your winter favorites including Winter Wonderland, Naughty & Nice, Enchanted Forest, and Holiday House Party!Ā 

I also want to let you know about some upcoming changes in 2023. This is huge news - the All-Access Pass will now be available for FREE for everyone! There are also tons of Show Your Style fan favorite events coming back! Keep an eye out for five new black Mega Giftboxes, which will be available as Show Your Style Earnables, as Show Your Style Trendsetter rewards, and on the Seasons reward pages. These Mega Giftboxes will be stuffed full with thousands of throwback items previously available only for a limited time or in some cases items that have never been available since their initial release! You will also be able to access all the Star and Diamond Kollections starting in January. To make way for these new developments, pop-up shops will be discontinued starting in December, some outfit rewards for Show Your Style and Seasons will be replaced with the Mega Giftboxes starting in December, and new weekly quests will be presented in two parts each week in December and discontinued in January.Ā 

Glu seriously needs to listen to us and maybe do like their sister game covet does and create a collective of players to weigh in on major decisions šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø I feel if they actually did the simple things we asked weā€™d be happy to spend just as much money,,,,like simple closet organization! Also the mega boxes feel like a way for Glu to be lazy in my opinion and cut down on new items šŸ„“ I think we all prefer new items over super old items, especially when itā€™s a gamble we will get something we like or can useā€¦..and really hope these boxes contain female items for female dolls and male items for male dolls because duets seem to be rare so we really donā€™t need things for our partners. Ā I loved the weekly storylines and outfits šŸ„ŗšŸ˜­ i take photos with friends every weekend and itā€™s my fav aspect of the game & community and loved that the weekly outfits were accessible to more dolls šŸ˜ž I agree with my fellow dollsā€¦Glu is killing the gameĀ 

Like a syndication of seasoned players advisors and consultants?Ā 
    +Ā šŸŽ‡Ā āšœļø šŸ‘‘Ā TripleĀ Crown of Number 1's &Ā GOBINĀ recipientĀ Ā šŸ†āšœļøšŸŽ‡. +Ā 
  • malakk15malakk15 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    malakk15 said:
    Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā A new update is almost here, I'm writing this long butt essay but I have a feeling the treatment just gonna get worse and worse, first for the male dolls and then the female dolls :)Ā 
    Please let me be wrongĀ 
  • IwantaKorkonalaskaIwantaKorkonalaska Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    stepht500 said:
    stepht500 said:
    Maybe itā€™s a revamp? šŸ« 

Hi! could you elaborate more? What do you think they're revamping? It's a new take out of a lot of us talking about how it's the end, lol.Ā 

this it's a genuine question thought, to have a conversation.
    Well maybe theyā€™re getting rid of storylines and whatever else he said lol (canā€™t quite remember now) but theyā€™re doing it in order to add new things to the game play? Or maybe change the way weekly storylines go? And maybe we will still get new clothes and such but weā€™ll have more opportunities to earn things weā€™ve wanted and didnā€™t get the chance to get?

but honestly I also could see this being the end šŸ˜­ lol rip. So I just tried to be somewhat positive? šŸ˜‚

edit: also I just reread the post and it says five mega gift boxes so I assume thatā€™s through the entirety of each update? Unless Iā€™m understanding wrong.Ā 

I understand, but it's not crazy though.
    Seasons it's not abhorrent like we thought, even there's tons of people who actually like's seasons and that it's completely fair, so it can go from there?

Hope so, but at the same time we all now the sad dolls club, male and female.
    +Ā šŸŽ‡Ā āšœļø šŸ‘‘Ā TripleĀ Crown of Number 1's &Ā GOBINĀ recipientĀ Ā šŸ†āšœļøšŸŽ‡. +Ā 
  • LivingDeadGirlDesLivingDeadGirlDes Registered Users, Member 71 Posts

Like a syndication of seasoned players advisors and consultants?Ā 
    so covet has two versions, group 1 is 10 to 20 players who are active in both game and community and have a good reputation so the team knows anything shared is private until release and they have direct access to the main team and things get fixed so much quicker and we know our feedback is being shared 100%. I know kokoĀ and eggs are our link to the team currently and do their best but would be much nicer and reassuring if we had players who could voice it directly. I think that would have taken pressure off kalinda too and now eggs being the official messenger because unfortunately many of us donā€™t feel heard and those players are advocates for us and truly speaking for the players. The 2nd group is much larger, maybe 50 to 100 but covet didnā€™t know how to manage it but Itā€™s a Facebook group where the main team could post possible ideas or get opinions on current features and would get clear, effective feedback from that group and much better than a survey because it would be a full discussion. I know the forum was suppose to be that concept but unfortunately the forum has become less and less active and I feel with so many peoples and threads itā€™s not as productive as a smaller, focused group would be. Idk if these groups would make a difference because doesnā€™t seem like our feedback even matters šŸ˜ž they still continue to create complicated features and release them whether we agree or not but just a thought I think would at least make us feel heardĀ 
    DesireeĀ 
  • malakk15malakk15 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    Ā  Ā  Ā  I too feel like the forum is dying by now. I remember some players were very active, giving really nice and actually good recommemdations, but ofc Glu being Glu, never listen to them, keep adding the features we don't want, fixing the "glitch" we don't even ask them to, all that great ideas but it's like talking to a wall so ofc they stopped playing or not being active like they used to :( I want to give Glu another chance and be positive about the new update but most of the time Glu only brings disappointment.Ā 
    Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Ā 
    Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  But ofc Im also in agreement with other dolls, before the update comes, I won't jump to the negative conclusion yetĀ 
  • JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    I hope the news aren't as bad as they seem :( also I wonder if some items including those which were never released like some eye makeup will be included in those boxes
    Wonder what happens to saved outfits from the weekly story line events. I have 12-13 saved rn. Do they disappear after the new update?
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    What did I woke up to šŸ˜³
    Everything seems sooooo confusing! I gonna have to wait and see as I canā€™t actually wrap my head around this.
    I was really exited for Christmas update so it kind of sucks šŸ‘€
  • Amberspa101Amberspa101 Registered Users 123 Posts
    Wait does this mean we aren't getting new clothing or storyline outfits if storyline quests are being discontinued? And if your to make all Diamond and kstar kollections available does THAT mean we wont be getting new kollections? I hope that's not the case, what about discontinuing those old kollections for new ones?Ā  I personally love kollections and the storyline outfits! I don't wanna see those taken away for some new tb type box, I personally don't care about half the tb items. but that's just me, I guess we really won't know until things start rolling out. I just hope this is going to be a revamp or something and the game isn't dying/ending, it's literally the only fashion game I personally enjoy anymore! And keep coming back toĀ 

Tl;dr I'm confused and full of mixed emotions about what's going on
    "A Fox is A Wolf who Sends Flowers."
  • GemmaKKHGemmaKKH Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    edited November 2022
    Disappointed but not surprisedĀ 

tbh maybe i have hope that those boxes will not change the sys clothing we will get but it will change those silver tb boxes. im still very much confused about whats going on and whatā€™s happening in the game.. it has so much potential to be a great game where people love to play but i see that they are tired of it šŸ„²
    ā€another great yearā€ is not what i have in mind thoā€¦ i thought they were going for it with that new update in june lol but it was all liesĀ 

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Iā€™m really hoping this is not the end of the game. It sounds like really bad news to me , but hope Iā€™m wrong.Ā 
    iOS playerĀ 
    Ā 
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    Glu, you guys should just give everyone 1m kstars & diamonds šŸ˜­
    Then our game would be flagged for hacking, although I guess it would make it easier to shut down the game if everyoneā€™s account is flagged so thereā€™s a plus side for Glu at least šŸ˜Ŗ
    Why do I even botherĀ šŸ˜’
    Itā€™s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on FacebookĀ 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • GemmaKKHGemmaKKH Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    If they need motivated people in glu to keep this game working lol i wanna volunteer but i live across the world

• keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    I hope it's not the end of the game either
  • jennahbannerjennahbanner Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    Damnnnnn, guys this feels weirdšŸ˜” All this effort and late nights spent just for it to end. I was low-key hoping it was gonna last long.Ā 
  • wkenna16wkenna16 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    and I agree we should wait and see but given glu's ways to make us expect and get the worst out of their updates announcements, it figures everyone thinks that the game is ending šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø unless e&b comes here and says we're all wrong and this will be just an addition to what we all have right now, then yes that's the way this game is going
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.