🎆☃️KK:H Update! v13.6 Holiday Classic!❄️☃️

Comments

• LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    Ok let's say the game won't get any updates. Cool, I suppose? But please don't shut it down like Kendall and Kylie 's game :( even if playing the game would mean just dressing up my doll, it's still better than losing everything that I've struggled for so long to have
    It cost money to keep the server up. 
    They don't wanna keep it working even when there's tons of money coming in...
  • JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    Ok let's say the game won't get any updates. Cool, I suppose? But please don't shut it down like Kendall and Kylie 's game :( even if playing the game would mean just dressing up my doll, it's still better than losing everything that I've struggled for so long to have
    It cost money to keep the server up. 
    They don't wanna keep it working even when there's tons of money coming in...
    I don't get it, there are so many people who spend money on this game...I think there aren't as many as before but still ... 
  • amanda2022amanda2022 Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    Has anyone got the update yet? 
  • kkh_nastyakkh_nastya Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    Today update 
  • malakk15malakk15 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
              @JeffreeStar I agree, male doll hasnt had updates like ages ago and I still see some male doll players make purchase during BF so I'm pretty sure female dolls would spend way more money on this game, there's no way they would stop this game bc it's not profitable 🤯 

Btw I still don't understand why Glu stop the annoying pop-up ads in the game, I hate it ofc but I still don't understand why they suddenly turn nice 😂 
  • wkenna16wkenna16 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    ^ it's not corny at all
    I think many of us agree that this game is an escape so seeing it die this way is horrible 
    it not being profitable is a no because we just know that's not true so some clarity as to where the game is going would be nice, especially if it really is the end of it
    we've spent so much energy and money for years so that's the least they can do 
  • KassidyKKassidyK Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    I'm literally speechless.
    I couldn't care less if there aren't any new show your styles or week storylines but If they're actually gonna end this game. 

• Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    @Reina12 pls 😭😭when I told mom I play this game she was like "Kim what? Oh yeah...the lady with big butt" and then she gave me a concerned look 😭😭it truly is embarrassing for me too since then
    A mother's judgement really hits hard  😂
  • GemmaKKHGemmaKKH Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    edited November 2022
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    edited November 2022
    Oh noo 
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    So will update be today or? 🙄🙄
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm pretty sure they're both in my same time zone and they would have been asleep when some of these questions were being asked. I would just wait a little. 
    Platform: Android

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Wait so I’m guessing that the clothes from the queen of scream season & luxe life will be added to the mega boxes for us who didn’t buy the access pass? Bc how else will we get the clothes? 🤔 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    It says the boxes will replace some of the prizes not all so hopefully there will still be new stuff.
    glu and Kim signed an agreement for 3.5 years in June 2020 so it should go on at least until the end of 2023 I would think.
    edited November 2022
    Idk I feel like the game is ending because what was the point in making the access pass for 2 seasons and then randomly making it free for everyone? 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • StellaKKHStellaKKH Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    Idk if feel like the game is ending because what was the point in making the access pass for 2 seasons and then randomly making it free for everyone? 
    We don't yet know for sure if the game is ending or not, but I think making the access pass free from the next few seasons doesn't have much of a bearing on the present scenario. The present clothes can only be won if you pay. There's just no workaround around that. You can't grind for stars or do offers; you have to absolutely pay.

So making those clothes free when there are many people who've paid for them is pretty much, imo, creating a mockery out of the whole thing. Access passes aren't like weekend gift boxes, where you'd only pay if you wanted to; these are mandatory purchases instead. (At least, that's the impression we had been under till now.)

If access passes had been something you had to grind for, then I'd agree with you as well and I'm okay with them being in the mega boxes, but otherwise, it's probably best if they were left out. I wouldn't want fashion goals to be purchasable with k-stars when I know people have been required to spend hundreds of bucks on them throughout the years. 
    🦄 iOS player 🦄
    🌊 Playing since 2020 🌊
    🦩Feel free to add me on FB (:🦩
    Lucyxox said:
    My dream is that they make a new game with same character model design that has nothing to do with any celebrity and that players of KKH can transfer any purchases they made into the new game as currency like what happens if you restart KKH (you get stars and diamonds back). An independent game would have more longevity and potential 💗
    Yes! Let's be honest now. How many of you started playing because of f---ing Kim Kardashian 😂 the style of the game and the interesting design lured me in!! Because I could never care less about a bunch of talentless ordinary people who just happen to be richer and more popular than the rest of us
    "talentless ordinary people who just happen to be richer and more popular than the rest of us" girl when I tell you I love you 😂
    it's true, the design of the game definitely lured me in as well
    nothing wrong with people who play this game because of Kim but let's be honest, she could care less about it anyway 🥴 one video of her saying whatever speech is behind the camera doesn't mean she adores her own game so yeah, the design definitely lured me in more than Kim ever did
    love the way we're going to be calling throwback boxes now
    putting a pretty and new name on it doesn't make it better 
    edited November 2022
    I actually like the idea of the mega boxes because now I can get items that I’ve I wanted, I’m sure we’d still probably be able to get them with diamond at any time, except for sys items. But not getting new clothing or storyline is pretty disappointing because the game is boring just playing sys. I don’t know but either something big is coming or it might be the end of the game :/ but what doesn’t make any sense is why end a game that has probably had more success than any other since it’s been running for 8+ years? That is what doesn’t make any sense to me. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.