🎆☃️KK:H Update! v13.6 Holiday Classic!❄️☃️

Comments

• evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    I’m so confused. This doesn’t sound great but I guess we’ll have to see. No storylines, earnable outfits replaced with mega TB boxes, and the access pass being free? That all doesn’t sound good 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • StellaKKHStellaKKH Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    edited November 2022
    I actually like the idea of the mega boxes because now I can get items that I’ve I wanted, I’m sure we’d still probably be able to get them with diamond at any time, except for sys items. But not getting new clothing or storyline is pretty disappointing because the game is boring just playing sys. I don’t know but either something big is coming or it might be the end of the game :/ but what doesn’t make any sense is why end a game that has probably had more success than any other since it’s been running for 8+ years? That is what doesn’t make any sense to me. 
    It doesn't, no, but I just have a bit of hope that we're all probably overreacting. I don't know, with all the resources and time they've spent creating features like squads and seasons, it just doesn't make sense that they're willing to throw it all away. The game's downfall so far hadn't been because of a lack of fashion or features; it was 100% due to the money-hungry schemes and subpar management. 

This is what I think: For years, we've all been asking for something that's not money-hungry minded. We're accustomed to being treated like sh*t, as free or paying players. But now that we finally got something that's actually useful with no hidden agenda, we're too in disbelief that we think doomsday is more likely than better gameplay.

Personally, that's where my mind is at...unless of course I'm spinning fanfiction out of thin air 😵‍💫
    🦄 iOS player 🦄
    🌊 Playing since 2020 🌊
    🦩Feel free to add me on FB (:🦩
  • kkwmodekkwmode Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    update is out, no new banner or anything the game is definitely coming to an end  
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    kkwmode said:
    update is out, no new banner or anything the game is definitely coming to an end  
    The updates haven't had banners for me since last year
    Mods, we need clarification about this ASAP. We're all overreacting, right? 😵‍💫😭
    🦄 iOS player 🦄
    🌊 Playing since 2020 🌊
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    I didn’t even get the Christmas boxes pallet after Kim called 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    edited November 2022
    Also, maybe its because we always expect a catch, it's weird the way when glu decide to do something a good number of people asked for, they assume the game will end. 

I get why people are saying it but in terms of the things they said would change, I'm happy we'll have the chance to get older sys items, I dont particularly care for the weekly storylines although the outfits were nice and a lot of people asked for season pass items to not be behind a paywall which seemingly they won't be now.

I'm hoping the game isn't finished and theyre just delivering on stuff people want (I am aware that there's other things that people want).
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @kokokokonut @eggsandbananas After updating, Kim called us and says here's a free gift box, but there was no gift box
    iOS
    @eggsandbananas i didn’t get the Christmas boxes pallet after Kim called :/
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I guess some people have the update? I don't see anything on my tablet yet so I guess it's IOS first. 
    Platform: Android

• GemmaKKHGemmaKKH Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    edited November 2022
    its not even christmassy 😩😭  

I got the update but not a Christmas box. I did get a second daily giftbox today though but with holiday decor around it, so maybe that...?
    🦄 iOS player 🦄
    🌊 Playing since 2020 🌊
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    I really hope we get the holiday boxes and 12 days of gifts this year @eggsandbananas
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
    Did anyone see new items in their holiday gift boxes? I didn’t :/ I hope we at least get one item 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    No, I already own all previous items though.
    iOS
    I want my Christmas decorations 😔
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    Anyways let’s pretend that this is our loading screen & Christmas photo 😭💀
    I never thought I'd miss 2021 😭well, I still don't lol but I'm definitely missing this
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I have the update now and aren't the first couple of daily boxes supposed to have holiday items? My palette had zero and I didn't get a holiday box either. 
    Platform: Android

• FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    I don't even want to update after reading this 😭 I finally get a load of diamonds and the game dies. Typical. 
  • MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,244 Posts
    Can we get actual Christmas boxes and not our daily gift box instead? 
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
    @FoxieLola lmaooo same 😭😭😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Android update is out!
    iOS
  • KassidyKKassidyK Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    I have the update now and aren't the first couple of daily boxes supposed to have holiday items? My palette had zero and I didn't get a holiday box either. 
    Same here 🥲
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    I got a call from Kim about getting a special gift box but my game froze after that and I don't see it now that I closed and reopened the game 
  • annecrystalannecrystal Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    edited November 2022
    So the game is really ending?  😭  I can’t believe 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.