🎆☃️KK:H Update! v13.6 Holiday Classic!❄️☃️

Comments

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Glu if you guys aren’t going to put new items in the Christmas boxes, can you please bring back the Halloween ones? I still have a lot of items I want to get from them. 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • GemmaKKHGemmaKKH Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    The only thing that would make me happy are the clothing spoilers from this new update 😩
  • MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,244 Posts
    Forgot to ss my pallet but my free box was this mug . 
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
  • kate_kkhkate_kkh Registered Users 172 Posts
    andrewxx said:
    My game won’t work after updating. Dose anyone have the same issue? Please help😭

I have the same issue. Force closed the game multiple times, restarted the phone - nothing helped. What a great update! 🙄

KKH player on iOS since february 2017
    Let's be friends! https://www.facebook.com/kate.kkh.900
    #CapForT$
  • Doll_FaceDoll_Face Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    Maybe we’ll get the updated icon and loading screen when the seasons update drops
  • Doll_FaceDoll_Face Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    Anyway so I got the gift box from Kim 
    Someone just gotta be real with us and tell us the truth, there is no need to wait untill the game really ends, they better tell us now so we can just stop playing 
    edited November 2022
    Guys,
    Stop being surprised. 
    Stop saying "let's wait and see how it goes".
    He LITERALLY said there will be no new items. Only tbs.
    It is what it is. 
    They won't come here and say the game is over before it is cause people will stop playing, but it's just too obvious.
    Exactly! Thank you!! 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Anyways if they dont want to have a contract with kim, have a contract with me lol 
  • JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    The servers will be up until there won't be enough players to keep the servers up for :( aww I'm gonna miss y'all on this forum because I'm sure everyone will leave this forum as well 
  • PuddlesPuddles Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    Oh my…. Iv just spent £200 on kstar and diamond packs across this weekend alone, is the game
    really wrapping up? This has made me not want to spend any more money if this is the case
    The messed up thing is that people are still spending money on the game and they won’t say straight up if the game is ending or not. Although I think it is. 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • kayleekkhkayleekkh Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    Why am i afraid this is the last patch of KKH. Just look at this description, KKH forever.. ? Feel like they said “thanks for playing” as a goodbye 😭😭
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    The servers will be up until there won't be enough players to keep the servers up for :( aww I'm gonna miss y'all on this forum because I'm sure everyone will leave this forum as well 
    I'm assuming they'll keep it up until the contract with Kim is over. 
    Glu/EA is really trying to get their last few coins from this game before they say peace out ✌🏼😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • Hope_xHope_x Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    Why bring all these new features (seasons/diamond booster) in to end it? I had to read the update a couple of times before I understood it, but seeing the basic app screen & no new Xmas items confirms it for me. They’re basically just going to run it as a ghost game…
  • quinnkkhquinnkkh Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    Please tell me this isn’t ending 😥 I just spent way too much money on this I seriously could have bought a few Louie bags for what I’ve invested . Someone needs to clarify 
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    Hope_x said:
    Why bring all these new features (seasons/diamond booster) in to end it? I had to read the update a couple of times before I understood it, but seeing the basic app screen & no new Xmas items confirms it for me. They’re basically just going to run it as a ghost game…
    To make people spend while they can. 
    That's why bf was "so good".
  • KKHBrisaKKHBrisa Registered Users, Member 286 Posts
    Finally got the snowflakes. 

I want 2 of the dresses but I won’t spend money if they are ending the game soon.
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    I’m really sad. All those items I love and paid soon will be gone 🥺 this is the only game I actually put so much time and money. Idk how I will live without it because of my addiction 🥲
    Still have that fake hope it’s not happening 🥹
    iOS player 

• PeachesxPeachesx Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    This was in my box for the free gift ✨️
  • lunaloulunalou Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    I’m really sad. All those items I love and paid soon will be gone 🥺 this is the only game I actually put so much time and money. Idk how I will live without it because of my addiction 🥲
    Still have that fake hope it’s not happening 🥹
    The timing is too close to Kalinda leaving. I think seasons was the final nail in the coffin 
  • DivinityKKHDivinityKKH Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    kayleekkh said:
    Why am i afraid this is the last patch of KKH. Just look at this description, KKH forever.. ? Feel like they said “thanks for playing” as a goodbye 😭😭
    Don’t bc I noticed that when I seen the update thing. It looks like they just sorta took away so much info and basically said thanks for playing peace out but feel free to spend money to scam new players to buy pretty things before they realise it’s a ghost game!! The basic loading screen & just the lazy old gift boxes 😭 how is the update one day late if it’s just the exact same as any other year? They’re pocketing millions to just abandon us when their contract ends 
  • bellaboo_bellaboo_ Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    Well, now I’m regretting hoarding all my tickets from the last two seasons for prizes I really wanted. Oh, and buying the diamond booster every time it became available to me. Gonna go spend them all now ✌️
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    Does anyone know how long the Kendal and Kylie game lasted after their contract ended? 
  • JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    @FoxieLola i think 4 years
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.