🎆☃️KK:H Update! v13.6 Holiday Classic!❄️☃️

Comments

• PeachesxPeachesx Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    I haven't been playing for long only since July but I have spent so much money on this game already so I'm going to be pretty pissed if it does end soon. This is also the only game I play and it's my bit of escapism from the world so that is also upsetting as I really enjoy playing. 
  • DaheeyuumDaheeyuum Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    I hope we get a similar game then...
  • Hope_xHope_x Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    Do we know when the contract ends?
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    The better keep it like stardom 😭 where we can still play it 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • haileybhaileyb Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    They could be honest with their customers at least but at the end of the day it's just glu being glu and treating their customers like trash.
    seasons are the most petty thing I've ever seen. They literally released this just to take players money and then two months later "announcing" that the game is coming to an end.
  • ashpikachuashpikachu Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    edited November 2022
    GemmaKKH said:
    Anyways I am not that optimistic anymore in the game and I think I wanna quit just before all this, so I am saying my goodbyes to the community.. I loved sharing outfits, opinions and just the fun of this game with you guyssss ✨💕 love Gemma 
    Bye nice knowing you
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    @eggsandbananas if pop up shops are going to be discontinued in a matter of days (december if i read properly), does that mean when i update and it hits december that i lose all the storyline outfits i didn't buy yet cuz i was saving for BF?
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • AmorotAmorot Registered Users 59 Posts
    FoxieLola said:
    Does anyone know how long the Kendal and Kylie game lasted after their contract ended? 
    Last update was in 2017. Glu closed the game in this year.
  • AmyaKKHAmyaKKH Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    GemmaKKH said:
    Anyways I am not that optimistic anymore in the game and I think I wanna quit just before all this, so I am saying my goodbyes to the community.. I loved sharing outfits, opinions and just the fun of this game with you guyssss ✨💕 love Gemma 
    Wait wait wait girl ur making this too reallll.😭
    IOS Player
    #WeekendEventsPlsComeHomeTheKidsMissYou
  • malakk15malakk15 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    I feel so bad for players especially paying ones who don't know this forum, they don't even realise they are being scammed by a shtty company 💀 
  • IwantaKorkonalaskaIwantaKorkonalaska Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    Ok let's say the game won't get any updates. Cool, I suppose? But please don't shut it down like Kendall and Kylie 's game :( even if playing the game would mean just dressing up my doll, it's still better than losing everything that I've struggled for so long to have
    It cost money to keep the server up. 
    They don't wanna keep it working even when there's tons of money coming in...
    I don't get it, there are so many people who spend money on this game...I think there aren't as many as before but still ... 

Honestly this it's something i believe can have solutions, however at the end it's Glu's desition to solved or not, and we have a somewhat clear message of their answer.
    + 🎇 ⚜️ 👑 Triple Crown of Number 1's GOBIN recipient  🏆⚜️🎇. + 
  • GemmaKKHGemmaKKH Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    edited November 2022
    AmyaKKH said:
    GemmaKKH said:
    Wait wait wait girl ur making this too reallll.😭
    Im just done with Glu at this point, the icon and the info of the game just tells everything to me so i just want to go before the game shuts down.. I might still play it but at this point its just disappointing and makes me want to quit 😞 
    wkenna16 said:
    Lucyxox said:
    My dream is that they make a new game with same character model design that has nothing to do with any celebrity and that players of KKH can transfer any purchases they made into the new game as currency like what happens if you restart KKH (you get stars and diamonds back). An independent game would have more longevity and potential 💗
    Yes! Let's be honest now. How many of you started playing because of f---ing Kim Kardashian 😂 the style of the game and the interesting design lured me in!! Because I could never care less about a bunch of talentless ordinary people who just happen to be richer and more popular than the rest of us
    "talentless ordinary people who just happen to be richer and more popular than the rest of us" girl when I tell you I love you 😂
    it's true, the design of the game definitely lured me in as well
    nothing wrong with people who play this game because of Kim but let's be honest, she could care less about it anyway 🥴 one video of her saying whatever speech is behind the camera doesn't mean she adores her own game so yeah, the design definitely lured me in more than Kim ever did

The fame, accomplishes and career building features i believe are one of a kind. Other games like The Sims PC and BitLife where you can gained, it doesn't feel the same like KKh makes it.

That and the characterization it's the anchorage that even the game being messy, it's as effective as in the beginning, the reason why i came replaying after a long hiatus. 

And it's messy because management, not because doesn't have a clear direction or Identity.
  • malakk15malakk15 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
          Yeah it's the graphic for me too, I tried K&K years ago and their format was very similar to KKH but the former's graphic wasn't as nice as KKH imo so I soon dropped it 
           Again I still don't understand why they would stop all the annoying pop-up ads, if they intend to stop the game, shouldn't they milk till the last drop of money from all the ads?

December is almost here, which means it’s time to celebrate the holidays! Are you ready for snow much fun?! You’ll help a TV star discover the holiday spirit, attend a festive holiday dinner hosted by Simon and Maria, and celebrate your friendship with Kim as you ring in the new year together. So grab a hot cocoa and get cozy! 

Upcoming Show Your Style themes include some of your winter favorites including Winter Wonderland, Naughty & Nice, Enchanted Forest, and Holiday House Party! 

I also want to let you know about some upcoming changes in 2023. This is huge news - the All-Access Pass will now be available for FREE for everyone! There are also tons of Show Your Style fan favorite events coming back! Keep an eye out for five new black Mega Giftboxes, which will be available as Show Your Style Earnables, as Show Your Style Trendsetter rewards, and on the Seasons reward pages. These Mega Giftboxes will be stuffed full with thousands of throwback items previously available only for a limited time or in some cases items that have never been available since their initial release! You will also be able to access all the Star and Diamond Kollections starting in January. To make way for these new developments, pop-up shops will be discontinued starting in December, some outfit rewards for Show Your Style and Seasons will be replaced with the Mega Giftboxes starting in December, and new weekly quests will be presented in two parts each week in December and discontinued in January. 

Thank you for another great year of Kim Kardashian: Hollywood! Happy Holidays!

Glu seriously needs to listen to us and maybe do like their sister game covet does and create a collective of players to weigh in on major decisions 🤷‍♀️ I feel if they actually did the simple things we asked we’d be happy to spend just as much money,,,,like simple closet organization! Also the mega boxes feel like a way for Glu to be lazy in my opinion and cut down on new items 🥴 I think we all prefer new items over super old items, especially when it’s a gamble we will get something we like or can use…..and really hope these boxes contain female items for female dolls and male items for male dolls because duets seem to be rare so we really don’t need things for our partners.  I loved the weekly storylines and outfits 🥺😭 i take photos with friends every weekend and it’s my fav aspect of the game & community and loved that the weekly outfits were accessible to more dolls 😞 I agree with my fellow dolls…Glu is killing the game 

Like a syndication of seasoned players advisors and consultants? 
    so covet has two versions, group 1 is 10 to 20 players who are active in both game and community and have a good reputation so the team knows anything shared is private until release and they have direct access to the main team and things get fixed so much quicker and we know our feedback is being shared 100%. I know koko and eggs are our link to the team currently and do their best but would be much nicer and reassuring if we had players who could voice it directly. I think that would have taken pressure off kalinda too and now eggs being the official messenger because unfortunately many of us don’t feel heard and those players are advocates for us and truly speaking for the players. The 2nd group is much larger, maybe 50 to 100 but covet didn’t know how to manage it but It’s a Facebook group where the main team could post possible ideas or get opinions on current features and would get clear, effective feedback from that group and much better than a survey because it would be a full discussion. I know the forum was suppose to be that concept but unfortunately the forum has become less and less active and I feel with so many peoples and threads it’s not as productive as a smaller, focused group would be. Idk if these groups would make a difference because doesn’t seem like our feedback even matters 😞 they still continue to create complicated features and release them whether we agree or not but just a thought I think would at least make us feel heard 

Ok this doesn't sounds unpractical, tbh.
    However at the end it's Glu's decision, and we indirectly got an answer of it.
    Covet it's another of Glu's game's, right? 

• lunaloulunalou Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    Just seen some clothing spoilers and yep.. the game is dead
    The fact that that’s all the items.. omg I need everything 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    lunalou said:
    The little blue reindeer tho 🥹 I'm gonna need him 💙
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    I just saw the new itens on Instagram and I'm assuming seasons is still paid for this update?
  • DivinityKKHDivinityKKH Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    I just saw the new itens on Instagram and I'm assuming seasons is still paid for this update?
    What insta do you look at ?
    I need all of the handhelds 🫢
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • lunaloulunalou Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    FoxieLola said:
    lunalou said:
    Me tooo but I rlly thought there would be more Christmas themed things:/ 
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    lunalou said:
    FoxieLola said:
    lunalou said:
    Me tooo but I rlly thought there would be more Christmas themed things:/ 
    They seem to be channeling the Grinch this year, literally outfit and all 
  • everythingjosieeverythingjosie Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    edited November 2022
    andrewxx said:
    My game won’t work after updating. Dose anyone have the same issue? Please help😭
    my game has also been like this since updating around an hour ago. is there any way to fix this? I have forced closed my app many times @eggsandbananas
  • Hope_xHope_x Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    Can you private message me with the insta link/some pictures please? 
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    @FoxieLola I was thinking the same thing. EA/Glu rn.

Image: sparrow sublimation 
  • aprillynnxaprillynnx Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    Hope_x said:
    Can you private message me with the insta link/some pictures please? 
    Ditto 🥹
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.