🎆☃️KK:H Update! v13.6 Holiday Classic!❄️☃️

Comments

• kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    They aren’t going to tell us that they’re ending it then people will probably stop spending $$ on it.
    it does seem like they don’t care anymore so they’re giving us all this stuff for free now
  • morganngabriellemorganngabrielle Registered Users, Member 307 Posts
    just looked at the other thread… the fact that NO ITEMS are marked as SYS earnables or trendsetters means we are winning no new items from participating in SYS…

what are we even playing the game for at this point?
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    What's the other thread @morganngabrielle where you see spoilers? I forgot!!!
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    edited November 2022
    I’m sure the storyline outfits will stay in the pop up shop, we just won’t be getting the “inspo” outfits that Kim calls us about on Thursday’s for sys. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
    I hope this snowball is in the mega boxes 😭🤞🏼
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • crazykzcrazykz Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    edited November 2022
    I need Glu to put in a bit more effort considering how many of us have paid for this game… like come on 😭
  • morganngabriellemorganngabrielle Registered Users, Member 307 Posts
    keke0388 said:

It is under the “Squads” section, I can tag you
  • Kayj1131Kayj1131 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    keke0388 said:

It is under the “Squads” section, I can tag you
    Can you tag me too?? Thanks :) 
    4 more items left 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • kkhnikkicolekkhnikkicole Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    At this point just make every single item ever available in the history of KKH for sale using KASH so we can at least have SOMETHING. 
  • deliqhteddeliqhted Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    If we’re not getting any new items but still getting the access pass, im assuming it will just be full of tb boxes, kstars, tickets, diamonds, and more male hairstyles 🥴
  • SilboaMedsKKHSilboaMedsKKH Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    edited November 2022
     I did a little investigation :grimace: Shamefully things started get downhill in 2021. KKH lost 40% in revenues and was downloaded 24% less. It's not new problem it's a snowball effect problem. 

Although let's keep positive with bit of realism. It could end or it's could rearrange. Just time will tell. Let's take this with a pinch of salt. 
    3 items left 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,244 Posts
    I collected all the Christmas items 😥
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Yeah can you tag me @morganngabrielle
  • DivinityKKHDivinityKKH Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    shorouq said:
    Reina12 said:
    Can items from 2019 and 2020 be added to the christmas boxes, since no new items were added this year?

Items have been added to the box now
    Out of all these comments about us worrying whether you’re stopping updates and new clothing and you comment this? Can you give us some clarification wtf???
     no offense but you do realize it’s not his actual job to give us any updates/news to begin with…so you don’t have to be so rude about smth that’s out of his hands
    It is exactly their job to tell us exactly what’s happening. If they expect us to carry on spending our real money for items in-game then we deserve to know where our money is going to? Especially if they think they can just stop updating the game and creating new content in a heartbeat after still allowing people to spend. It’s morally wrong!!
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    shorouq said:
    Reina12 said:
    Can items from 2019 and 2020 be added to the christmas boxes, since no new items were added this year?

Out of all these comments about us worrying whether you’re stopping updates and new clothing and you comment this? Can you give us some clarification wtf???
     no offense but you do realize it’s not his actual job to give us any updates/news to begin with…so you don’t have to be so rude about smth that’s out of his hands
    It is exactly their job to tell us exactly what’s happening. If they expect us to carry on spending our real money for items in-game then we deserve to know where our money is going to? Especially if they think they can just stop updating the game and creating new content in a heartbeat after still allowing people to spend. It’s morally wrong!!
    No, it is actually not eggsandbananas job to do this.
  • KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    shorouq said:
    Reina12 said:

It is very much not his job...you are thinking of him as a “they”, that is, as the company as a whole. He’s just one guy who’s choosing to help out by communicating with us, as opposed to Kalinda, whose responsibilities included this forum. He specifically is also not responsible for all that stuff you’re mentioning and certainly doesn’t expect us to spend our money on the game. 
  • kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    Also as someone who used to work for a large corporation if they have plans to shut something down and people are gonna get laid off they usually aren’t gonna be telling the employees anything until the last minute in my experience. 
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    edited November 2022
     I did a little investigation :grimace: Shamefully things started get downhill in 2021. KKH lost 40% in revenues and was downloaded 24% less. It's not new problem it's a snowball effect problem. 

Although let's keep positive with bit of realism. It could end or it's could rearrange. Just time will tell. Let's take this with a pinch of salt. 

This is what happens when you fire the employees that were the reason KKH stayed popular EA!!

This happened to EA with a previous mobile game developer they acquired, it happened to Samsung when they acquired AKG headphones and it will continue to happen if companies make dumb decisions when making an acquisition.

Why would a company make an acquisition then fire the talent behind the product? It just doesn’t make sense. 

Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • IwantaKorkonalaskaIwantaKorkonalaska Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    edited November 2022

What i thought, this it's a management problem.

Also, comparing the revenues through websites KKH it's doing fine by making a million dollars every month, altogether with Apple and Android.

The game it's messy now, but still those numbers talk themselves, the game have a core audience that it's willing to splurge even if it's not having the outstanding performance, there's profit and potential together still, maybe the margins are not big like in the past but the game I think it's still rentable, a game like this one doesn't cost $500k or more in expenses every month i presume; all the games merge in one server and not separate ones which usually it's what cost the most, KKH it's not a Rockstar or COD type of game and I'm saying it with the most respect if Egg or other moderator read this 💀.

The last part of my message it's mostly speculation ofc.
    + 🎇 ⚜️ 👑 Triple Crown of Number 1's & GOBIN recipient  🏆⚜️🎇. + 
  • ShimmerySweetShimmerySweet Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    edited November 2022
    This thread has been keeping me quite entertained. Thank you, because this is the only part that’s ok about this update. 
  • smorgiiesmorgiie Registered Users 2 Posts
    Well I updated and now I can’t play at all. Thanks for nothing. 
  • malakk15malakk15 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
             After seeing eggs and koko's replies, I'm 200% sure that the game is ending, all the ruckus but both of them are ignoring the big bomb. It's not their place, I get it but if you're wise enough, you would understand if the game just has a revamp, surely the team would be thrilled to share the news and calm us down, not straight-up ignoring us and focusing on small little problems
             Also don't expect them to tell us straight up the game is ending 🥴 morally wrong, evil, trash, yes to all above but given Glu's reputation, they would never admit the game's ending cause it would stop more ppl from spending money.
            Now I just wanna find as many players as I can to tell them to stop spending money on the dying game. Also gonna rate this app 1star now, Glu deserves it
  • JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    There are many Glu games in the play store which haven't received any update for years and are still downloadable :( funny how I wouldn't have thought this was going to happen but here I am
  • JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    malakk15 said:
             After seeing eggs and koko's replies, I'm 200% sure that the game is ending, all the ruckus but both of them are ignoring the big bomb. It's not their place, I get it but if you're wise enough, you would understand if the game just has a revamp, surely the team would be thrilled to share the news and calm us down, not straight-up ignoring us and focusing on small little problems
             Also don't expect them to tell us straight up the game is ending 🥴 morally wrong, evil, trash, yes to all above but given Glu's reputation, they would never admit the game's ending cause it would stop more ppl from spending money.
            Now I just wanna find as many players as I can to tell them to stop spending money on the dying game. Also gonna rate this app 1star now, Glu deserves it
    Koko didn't ignore us, there was a message in which she said that she will give us news if she receives them.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.