🎆☃️KK:H Update! v13.6 Holiday Classic!❄️☃️

Comments

• malakk15malakk15 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    @JeffreeStar I hope she does. But I won't hold on to it if the team is the same ppl handling in-game cs 🥴 
  • JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    @malakk15 contacting customer care might help us receive news. I looked on the official threads for the games that are no longer in play store like the one with nicki and some people received replies to this question. When there was an update coming they mentioned it, when it was the end, they mentioned it too
    @JeffreeStar might be only me but I had hortible experience with in-game CS. I had 3 different problems, contacted cs, none of them were solved, they straight up ignoring me or gave me some boring answers like sorry your problem not ours lol... so I had to reach out to eggs, the problem were really minor bc it only took him half a day to fix it :) I appreciate his help, without him all my problems would had never been solved. I don't know about other game but with KKH, I don't trust in-game cs at all
  • IwantaKorkonalaskaIwantaKorkonalaska Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    edited November 2022
    + 🎇 ⚜️ 👑 Triple Crown of Number 1's GOBIN recipient  🏆⚜️🎇. + 
    @IwantaKorkonalaska I agree, even without the official data, I see ppl pour tons of money into this game, there's NO WAY it's due to money problem. I want it to be a revamp, revamp means better but literally everything feels like the calm before the storm 
  • IwantaKorkonalaskaIwantaKorkonalaska Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    malakk15 said:
    @IwantaKorkonalaska I agree, even without the official data, I see ppl pour tons of money into this game, there's NO WAY it's due to money problem. I want it to be a revamp, revamp means better but literally everything feels like the calm before the storm 
    I got the comment direct to the queue because it's very long, and i have to edit a couple times because misspellings; but like you said, it's not official it's an estimated information, but still gives in an approximate not unrealistic perspective how things are working.

Also, i don't know about you but i've seeing some new accounts recently in the forum with players from the kkh community, i may have more than 100 post but i'm relatively new here, too!

But well, all of this it's purely conversation but it's nice to have people around to talk about it. 
    We have to wait and see, regardless of the wretchedness, rottenness and sinisterless.
    + 🎇 ⚜️ 👑 Triple Crown of Number 1's GOBIN recipient  🏆⚜️🎇. + 
  • PeachesxPeachesx Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    Took a gamble on the xmas boxes only having 200kstars left and got these 2 ugly items 😩😢 so annoyed. Should of kept my stars! 
  • LilyRoseLilyRose Registered Users 4 Posts
    Please could someone answer me: Will we get a luxe goals in December or not? 
    Let's keep our hopes up: eggs said that some outfit prizes will be replaced with mega giftboxes :)
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    Also what if... There is going to be a revamp that needs time? I'm pretty sure we had a survey about kloset organization a while back
    That same survey asked how much we liked Kim, maybe they are removing her from the game & changing the name to Stardom. 👀
    Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
    Also I remember there were items that had their specific KIm K logo 😃 but the logo was permanently removed from them a while back. Genuinely hoping they ditch that b***h.  Sorry i had to 😭😭 just pls Glu Continue making content for this awesome game 
    This is the logo I was talking about(credit goes to the op of these screenshots):

• keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    So we're really not getting new items in the christmas boxes? @kokokokonut and @eggsandbananas
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    I believe the reason there are still clothes for this update is bc they were alredy planed ahead for seasons, since it's a new feature. So don't keep your hopes up people. All we'll get is boxes after this one (maybe a few things they have in storage that haven't been used).
    And the reason season will be free is because nobody will pay if there's no clothes. It's not them being nice, it's just logics. 

Also, the game HAVE to be gone once the contract with Kim is over. They can't use her image and I highly doubt they'll go through every story line removing every trace of her existence in game just to keep the server working.

If you wanna have any hope, maybe hope they'll sell the game rights to other company that might want to buy it. 
  • DivinityKKHDivinityKKH Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    edited November 2022
    This forum is full of people who tiptoe around the mods fr… Idc what anyone has to say to my comments bc I know damn well I’m not the only person who is angry about the way this company treats the players. They took this job on so yes they can f*cking deal with what WE have to say. If you rlly think @eggsandbananas doesn’t know what’s happening with the game then you’re foolish. The ONLY reason nobody will tell us what is going on is because they know we’ll stop making purchases. So no. I’m definitely angry at the right people. You’ve all just been fooled to believe different. They are money grabbers and that is all. 
  • Doll_FaceDoll_Face Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    Wow👀
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    edited November 2022
    This is the logo I was talking about(credit goes to the op of these screenshots):

Op was me, I can’t remember what I said but I think it was “is Glu removing kim from her game”😂😂
    Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Do you guys think that one of the spoilers could be a free gift? 👀 or if there’s more than one? (Lmfao I wish, they only gave us one last year 😭) because majority of it was just 1-3 kstars, the kstar box with 1-10 kstars that we had to choose from & just red ruby & emerald green dyes 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • quinnkkhquinnkkh Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    Hopefully they will revamp it and take the K/J clan out but what will happen to the photobooth? I worked a lot on my doll and spent tons of money. 😩
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited November 2022
    I dreamed they updated Stardom to the Kkh doll and gameplay and we played there, without all of the KarJenners.  However,  I also dreamed that I gave my adult nephew a set of Encyclopedias.  For those who don’t know, what that was, picture Wikipedia bound in leather volumes.  So, there’s that. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I hope they do that 😭 I worked too hard on my game and progress @kokokokonut
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    The revamp seems unrealistic tbh... it takes a lot of effort to get rid of Kim image in this game and even if they decide to make a new game replacing this one, they might give us some free gifts hoping to smooth us down but I doubt they will let us transfer our progress bc has Glu ever been nice and cherish us old players? 
  • Ash_KKHAsh_KKH Registered Users, Member 138 Posts
    edited November 2022
    The revamp seems pretty realistic to be to be honest. Maybe I’m just being hopeful, but I don’t get why they’d go through the trouble of removing Kim’s logo from those items if that wasn’t the case… 🤔 as for the lack of new SYS items and weekly storylines, that might be due to them devoting more man power to getting the revamp done during the duration of seasons
    ♡ Level 61 and counting ♡
    ♡ On/off player since 2014 ♡
    “Be the change you wish to see in the world.” - Anonymous  
  • stepht500stepht500 Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    I have a subject change: can you tell who lols a post? Bc I moved accidentally lol’d someone post Ss I was scrolling and I didn’t know till someone messaged me asking why? Still curious 😂
    @stepht500 if you have the forum page in desktop mode, you can see who reacts to your posts
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.