🎆☃️KK:H Update! v13.6 Holiday Classic!❄️☃️

Comments

• JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    They could just replace Kim and the rest of those ...people with fictional characters and fictional names
    Also Andre Leon Talley, Karl Lagerfeld are dead. Bht they're still in game , even if I think they should not be anymore
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    Is too much work and money to revamp kkh guys.
    Here is a solution that sounds more like glu:

Revive Stardom Hollywood that haves basically the same graphics and isn't attached to any celebrities image;
    Add all features from kkh;
    Make people start from the beginning and pay for the same clothes we alredy have.

AND GUESS WHAT??
    People would pay🤷‍♀️
  • malakk15malakk15 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    @Lachimolala ok I just google stardom and wow it has the same graphics as KKH 🤯  theory seems terribly realistic and logical, it could be Glu's plan or you just make a great suggestion for them 😂 but why did that game die tho? 
  • jordinkkhjordinkkh Registered Users 3 Posts
    Can’t even access the game after the update 🥲 submitted a ticket but we shall see how long it takes for them to respond 
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    @malakk15
    That's where kkh idea came from. 
    Once kkh got popular, I guess stardom wasn't profitable enough to keep anymore. 
  • GemmaKKHGemmaKKH Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    edited November 2022

Okay… whatever that means lol 
    GemmaKKH said:

Good...for now. It'd be a shame if it dies, i don't care
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited November 2022
    jordinkkh said:
    Can’t even access the game after the update 🥲 submitted a ticket but we shall see how long it takes for them to respond 
    Hi.  I posted a suggestion yesterday, here it is again:

For the display issue, it looks like it's a iPhone 14 + iOS16 combination issue.
    For a temporary workaround, go into iOS Settings > Display & Brightness > Display Zoom (at the bottom) > then choose "Larger Text". 

This will cause the text in other apps to be larger than usual, but you will be able to play KKH in the meantime. They’'re looking into making a fix but it might not be for a few days or so.   Sorry for the inconvenience. 

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AmorotAmorot Registered Users 59 Posts
    GemmaKKH said:

I guess Glu team have no permission to tell is about the ending of the game like in any companies. 
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts

rip to these ig 💔 
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    They’re not going to tell us because they still want people to send money on the game and I doubt CS would even know 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
    Customer support TELLS when a game will no longer receive updates. This was taken from the Nicki Minaj:the empire official forum

edited November 2022
    Honestly none of us know anything, we’re all making assumptions at this point with the little things we’ve been getting. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Guess we’ll find out soon or next year through Glu.
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • katiaxokatiaxo Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    Can’t load my game all morning - anyone else having this issue? I’m on iOS 16.1.1
    Honestly none of us know anything, we’re all making assumptions at this point with the little things we’ve been getting. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Guess we’ll find out soon or next year through Glu.
    Yes but it's better to search for facts so you don't go on full panic mode because of the assumptions. :)
    @JeffreeStar the person asking said the game hadn't had updates like a year ago, at that point, everybody KNEW the game was dead, why did they need to lie or deny... besides it took one year later for OP to ask to question, pretty sure the discontinuance was never officially announced, that one year they could still scammed people into spending money for a dead game 💀 
    I believe the game is on its last legs & is ending but until it’s officially said by glu then 🤷🏻‍♀️ I mean there’s nothing we can really do about it, yes it’s sad and also upsetting because this game was entertaining and many people have spent money on the game, but it’s been running for 8+ years and games aren’t meant to last forever. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Exactly that’s why they don’t want to tell people the game is ending, to scam them into spending money on a game that’s ending 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Glu/EA are so shady, it’s ridiculous like look at how they barely gave us items this update 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    malakk15 said:
    @JeffreeStar the person asking said the game hadn't had updates like a year ago, at that point, everybody KNEW the game was dead, why did they need to lie or deny... besides it took one year later for OP to ask to question, pretty sure the discontinuance was never officially announced, that one year they could still scammed people into spending money for a dead game 💀 
    Umm ☹️☹️☹️ ..... This made me remember I made only one in-app purchase for that game then i forgot about it because I was focusing on KKH and when I came back thinking there was a new update, i noticed there haven't been any updates for months 😭😭
    But here I am, still doing my diamonds offers 🤡 the game is pretty good, funny how an advetised game I play because of KKH actually listens, respects and values its players 10 times better than KKH lol
    But at that time I didn't know these forums exist lmao idk why 💀💀 maybe if I knew I wouldn't have been so surprised 
    Imagine how much fun & different KKH would be if glu/EA listened to their customers. A dream literally. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    So there is a new update and we still haven't got neon shades of eyeshadow and nails. As was shown in spoilers. 
    @eggsandbananas any update on that? 
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
    I believe the game is on its last legs & is ending but until it’s officially said by glu then 🤷🏻‍♀️ I mean there’s nothing we can really do about it, yes it’s sad and also upsetting because this game was entertaining and many people have spent money on the game, but it’s been running for 8+ years and games aren’t meant to last forever. 
    Plsss what about candy crush Saga? 😭😭 I know someone who is obsessed with this game since it came out in 2012 i think and it's still getting updated
  • lunaloulunalou Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    I think the game will still receive updates for a while but it seems they’re slowing down and slowly taking away resources ready for when the contract with Kim ends next year.

My guess is they’ll start making jobs redundant by slowly reducing the amount of clothing each update until all the prizes are throwback items, then there’ll be no new quests, and finally no new challenges such as seasons and sys. (Probably why kalinda left)

The server will likely stay up until it’s no longer financially beneficial to keep it, so like 2-4 years after the last update? Maybe longer. But like.. what would we do?

But who knows, being optimistic (although very unlikely) maybe they’re revamping the game and removing anything Kim k related so the game can continue without Kim 

it’s just the “thanks for playing!” at the end of the latest update on the App Store that worries me. They have NEVER ended an update description that way:(

But only time will tell!
  • Lilith_KKHLilith_KKH Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    I was so worried this would happen every time I spent money. I’d think to myself ‘eventually this game will be gone and you’ll have wasted all that money you could have spent on real things.’ And here we are. I have literally been playing since the game came out and spent so much on this game over the years it’s insane. What a waste.
    IOS Player - Level 50

Nonbinary - They/He
  • Lilith_KKHLilith_KKH Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    When your wife calls you for her incessant date needing and you just close the game because why bother.
    IOS Player - Level 50

Nonbinary - They/He
  • jasminnlgjasminnlg Registered Users, Member 326 Posts
    I was so worried this would happen every time I spent money. I’d think to myself ‘eventually this game will be gone and you’ll have wasted all that money you could have spent on real things.’ And here we are. I have literally been playing since the game came out and spent so much on this game over the years it’s insane. What a waste.
    I feel the exact same way. I wonder if there's any way at all to get our money back lol like if we restart the game or idk? i doubt it but im hopeful.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.