• JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    My friend who never spent a dime:

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    I only spent $1.07 on this game 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Lilith_KKHLilith_KKH Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    “I don’t care if you divorce me, Lexi. This whole game is divorcing me. And taking my kids.”
    IOS Player - Level 50

Nonbinary - They/He
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    I am not sure where to share this.
    Can the red TS skin color from the Fire Goddess sys be revisited? The face highlight cannot be adjusted over these skin colors (intensity slider does not work) and the effect makes it hard to use the darker colors especially. Thanks! 

• keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Will someone tag me to the squads section where the spoilers are?
    Is there no sys tommorrow there is no thread for it? Sorry if I'm being annoying everyone. We need answers @kokokokonut and @eggsandbananas!!!! 
  • NoBeomgyuSwirlNoBeomgyuSwirl Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I liked reading about getting old outfits and all access seasons because I just started playing again 3 months ago, and last time I played was probably 5 years ago 😭 but now I’ve only been able to play two months of SYS until that’s going away, and I’ll feel like I can’t even put getting the old items to use. The most exciting thing to me about getting outfits was not only being able to find them cute, but to use them in SYS and see how many votes I get hoping for a pretty placement outfit. Now it sounds like it’ll be underwhelming 💀 Glu couldn’t even let us enjoy the holidays? :(
  • Amberspa101Amberspa101 Registered Users 123 Posts
    If the game is really ending and not updating anymore, what am I supposed to play lmao!! 🤣😢🤔 this is the only fashion game i can stand, the shining Niki games/similar ones annoy the feck out of me 💀💀
    "A Fox is A Wolf who Sends Flowers."
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Any chance of us getting that fan we should have gotten last year during the holiday season? That ice queen picture prominently featured the fan, but we got that bag that was hidden in the picture instead. 
    Platform: Android

• crazykzcrazykz Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    keke0388 said:
    Is there no sys tommorrow there is no thread for it? Sorry if I'm being annoying everyone. We need answers @kokokokonut and @eggsandbananas!!!! 
    It’s up now!
    Ok thank you @crazykz!!!!
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    jasminnlg said:
    I was so worried this would happen every time I spent money. I’d think to myself ‘eventually this game will be gone and you’ll have wasted all that money you could have spent on real things.’ And here we are. I have literally been playing since the game came out and spent so much on this game over the years it’s insane. What a waste.
    I feel the exact same way. I wonder if there's any way at all to get our money back lol like if we restart the game or idk? i doubt it but im hopeful.

Sorry, but this has zero logic. Restarting a game doesn’t give you the money you spent on it back, not in this one or in any game.
  • jasminnlgjasminnlg Registered Users, Member 326 Posts
    jasminnlg said:
    I was so worried this would happen every time I spent money. I’d think to myself ‘eventually this game will be gone and you’ll have wasted all that money you could have spent on real things.’ And here we are. I have literally been playing since the game came out and spent so much on this game over the years it’s insane. What a waste.
    I feel the exact same way. I wonder if there's any way at all to get our money back lol like if we restart the game or idk? i doubt it but im hopeful.

Sorry, but this has zero logic. Restarting a game doesn’t give you the money you spent on it back, not in this one or in any game.
    I said i was being hopeful and I also said i doubted it. There was no need to be rude on your end. 
    I wonder if we’re going to have duets for naughty & nice again or if it’s going to be a regular one 🤔
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    I watched my daily videos but havent received any of the 10 kstars @eggsandbananas @kokokokonut
    Android
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    I watched my daily videos but havent received any of the 10 kstars @eggsandbananas @kokokokonut
    Same
  • RoxyHartRoxyHart Registered Users, Member 85 Posts
    edited December 2022
    Same here
  • IwantaKorkonalaskaIwantaKorkonalaska Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    I'll repost with some minor changes a message that got lost in the queue:

''Warning: LONG post.

I did some research like @SilboaMedsKKH about Glu and their numbers both in downloads and money, and why i strongly believe this it's a management issue and not a money issue, and something can be solved (i think and deep down, i wish too).

Through the website App Sensortower we can see roughly estimations of how much money apps make in direct purchases to acquire in-game currency, this doesn't have anything to do with money through in game partnerships (kstars and diamond offers), ads or in game collaborations (Karl Lagerfeld), both in Apple Store and Google Play Store (Android).

I use this other website as a guide to search in the App Sensortower each single of the at the moment 21 active games from Glu: https://apps.apple.com/us/developer/glu-games-llc/id284419051

Kim Kardashian Hollywood, by my accounts, it's the highest gross Glu's game (information purely taken from the App Sensortower) at October 2022, with a total of $1.1 million dollars ($900k from Apple and $200k from Android) and was download a total of 80k times (half and half from both store services) : https://app.sensortower.com/overview/860822992?os=ios&country=US
    (see the numbers by putting the name of the app in the search bar when you visit the website).

The other highest earned games from Glu are MLB Tap Sports Baseball 2022 (combined Apple and Android numbers: $701k - 70k downloads) and Disney Sorcerer's Arena (combined Apple and Android numbers: $600k - 30k downloads), Diner DASH Adventures, Restaurant DASH: Gordon Ramsay and Cooking Dash are the other games that have earn in October 2022 over $100k dollars.

To put in perspective this, i'll take two app's from the EA app games from this website.

The Sims Mobile was download a total of 1.3 million times (combined Apple and Android), and earn in around $600k, both achieve at October 2022: https://app.sensortower.com/overview/com.ea.gp.simsmobile?country=US

Apparently The Sims FreePlay have 2 versions available at some countries and other no, but will take all in consideration, they have been download altogether 1.470 million times (combined Apple and Android) and have earned $901k, both achieve at October 2022: 
    https://app.sensortower.com/overview/com.ea.games.simsfreeplay_row?country=AU

Kim Kardashian Hollywood it's not being download as much as either of the Sims, but it's earning almost the double as The Sims Mobile, and above The Sims FreePlay.

I don't think they'll throw one of the prime moneymakers, that's wasteful, your business should within their industry or a complementary one to diversified their products, but to a certain point, it's wise to manage assets on what's working and it's keeping the revenue and cash money flow positive and stable, than on stuff they're probably having loses that can be prescinde, there's more than 10 games that are not making more than $20k per month and 5k downloads, and they're still being operative (for examples: Frontline Commando 2, Contract killer and Contract Killer: Sniper). That money can be distribute to the one's that are rentable~

+ 🎇 ⚜️ 👑 Triple Crown of Number 1's GOBIN recipient  🏆⚜️🎇. + 
  • wkenna16wkenna16 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    can my comment be approved please? too many typos 🥹

i'll ask again just in case, not sure if this has been addressed already but what if we have past pop up shop outfits we didn't get at the moment it was offered on the storyline? are they also disappearing since pop up shops will disappear too?
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    wkenna16 said:
    can my comment be approved please? too many typos 🥹

i'll ask again just in case, not sure if this has been addressed already but what if we have past pop up shop outfits we didn't get at the moment it was offered on the storyline? are they also disappearing since pop up shops will disappear too?
    The only thing he said is that it'll be discontinued. Meaning no more new items. 
    @KylaVH omg can you send me the photo please? It looks so cute 🥹😍💗
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • StellaKKHStellaKKH Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    Here’s a collage of 2022 SYS Items 💗
    You are an ANGEL! 😍😍😍 I can't have any of the stuff I missed but holy cow it's so satisfying to look at all this cuteness! 😍😍😍
    🦄 iOS player 🦄
    🌊 Playing since 2020 🌊
    🦩Feel free to add me on FB (:🦩
    edited December 2022
    @StellaKKH Aw tysm 🥰 I also posted the ones from 2020-2021
    edit: the 2019-2021 collages are in the midsummer magic update thread page 12 💗
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • StellaKKHStellaKKH Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    @StellaKKH Aw tysm 🥰 I also posted the ones from 2020-2021
    edit: the 2019-2021 collages are in the midsummer magic update thread page 12 💗
    Found them and saved them! THANK YOU!! 😍😍😍😍😍
    🦄 iOS player 🦄
    🌊 Playing since 2020 🌊
    🦩Feel free to add me on FB (:🦩
  • KylaVHKylaVH Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    @KylaVH omg can you send me the photo please? It looks so cute 🥹😍💗
    aww thank you!:’)💞 ofc!!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.