šŸŽ†ā˜ƒļøKK:H Update! v13.6 Holiday Classic!ā„ļøā˜ƒļø

Comments

• wkenna16wkenna16 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    wkenna16 said:
    can my comment be approved please? too many typos šŸ„¹

i'll ask again just in case, not sure if this has been addressed already but what if we have past pop up shop outfits we didn't get at the moment it was offered on the storyline? are they also disappearing since pop up shops will disappear too?
    The only thing he said is that it'll be discontinued. Meaning no more new items.Ā 
    thank you (:
  • viktoriiaviktoriia Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    Watched my 10 videos, didn't get my stars

• ShimmerySweetShimmerySweet Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    GemmaKKH said:
    Tip for Glu when kims contract ends ā€”> Miss Managed HollywoodĀ 
    I was thinking about this whole debacle earlier today and was thinking the same thing!!!Ā 

This game needs a face associated with it to try to fill the void of Kim/her family. We need a chic, sassy fashionista. Someone that players would welcome with open arms (or at least, more so than other characters). Maya? No. Willow? Definitely not. Chad Dylan Parker or Crystal Fletcher? No. But Miss Managed? Yes. And since we have locations like ā€œKimā€™s Mansionā€, ā€œKendall and Kylieā€™s Homeā€, and ā€œKourtneyā€™s Homeā€, we can make an easy fix to this issue by renaming the locations to ā€œMiss Managedā€™s Mansionā€, ā€œOliviaā€™s Homeā€, and ā€œ(whatever Simonā€™s ex wifeā€™s name is)ā€™s Homeā€. Alternatively we could have Maria but sheā€™s a bit too aggressive to fit the ā€œstarā€mold.Ā 

But I know Iā€™m pipe dreaming, Glu would probably have to go back to change the characters out in yearsā€™ worth of quests and that isnā€™t feasible. Also itā€™s GluĀ 
  • wafflesbetchwafflesbetch Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    GemmaKKH said:
    Tip for Glu when kims contract ends ā€”> Miss Managed HollywoodĀ 
    OH. EM. GEE. YES!! And this time, updates for all dolls! Not just female and female representing ones. I love Miss Managed sm, this would be a treatĀ 
  • viktoriiaviktoriia Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    Ummm
    Ā How rude. They are not giving me my stars...Ā 
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts

Itā€™s December!!!!Ā 
    A lot of going on atm, however I am exited for Christmas and I hope game wonā€™t disappoint us!Ā 
  • fibixxfibixx Registered Users, Member 116 Posts
    but there are no decorations for Christmas in the game....
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    So... are we really not getting our kstars from watching videos now?

@eggsandbananas
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I wrote in asking about the stars for videos,Ā 
    Iā€™ll let you know what I hear back.Ā 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

If you arenā€™t getting stars for watching videos, what platform is it, because I just tried my iPad game and got stars. Ā So itā€™s not system wide. Ā If you arenā€™t getting your stars, try sending a ticket to customer care. See if they say you must contact TapJoy. Ā And, Iā€™ll post when I get an answer.Ā 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • rachelvrachelv Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    hi dolls, can someone tell me if the ios16 issue resolved? i donā€™t know if i should update or not bc i have an iphone 14 + ios16
    As far asI know it is still being looked at, for thetime being there is a workaround.Ā  I'll grab and post it again.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    It's an iPhone 14 + iOS16 combination issue.
    For a temporary workaround, go into iOS Settings > Display & Brightness > Display Zoom > then choose "Larger Text".Ā 

This will cause the text in other apps to be larger than usual, but you will be able to play KKH in the meantime. Theyā€™'re looking into making a fix but it might not be for a few days or so. Ā  Sorry for the inconvenience.Ā 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    I guess weā€™ll be getting the same gifts as last year šŸ˜­ we got 3 kstars the first day too šŸ˜­
    IOS player šŸ’œĀ 
    She/Her šŸ’—
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please:Ā https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    I guess weā€™ll be getting the same gifts as last year šŸ˜­ we got 3 kstars the first day too šŸ˜­
    Since theyā€™re about to give us old items can we please have old free gifts as daily gifts for 12 days of Christmas? That would be nice šŸ’•
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    So... are we really not getting our kstars from watching videos now?

@eggsandbananas
    Yesterday my videos did not work for stars but it is working today. Has yours fixed itself by any chance?
  • sivonasivonasivonasivona Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    I believe glu is working on a new fashion game similar to this one, I really hope they can let us transfer our kstars and diamonds into that new game when they launch it.
  • scarley1999scarley1999 Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    I believe glu is working on a new fashion game similar to this one, I really hope they can let us transfer our kstars and diamonds into that new game when they launch it.
    A new kkh game or completely different?
    Thatā€™s what I hope - it would be so much better to start a new game and they could incorporate things like different body types and items that can be worn on both female/male dolls from the start plus closet organisation instead of having to go back in and alter everything theyā€™ve already released. And no association with celebrities like weā€™ve already talked about, they could introduce some things from other games like social media feed, more interaction, anything they want really šŸ’•
  • Towanda_KKHTowanda_KKH Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    I'm not gonna say the game is ending until glu make an announcement that it's ending until then gonna keep playing the gameĀ 
    Really hope yā€™all are right about a new game (or a Stardom reboot). But if I canā€™t transfer all the stuff Iā€™ve earned over years, I donā€™t think I could start over.
    Iā€™m sure they could find a way to restore at least purchased currency in the new game for KKH players as a way to have an immediate player base - in a way that people can still keep their old KKH games if they want to so they donā€™t lose their items, and no-one who has made actual purchases will have wasted money because they can use that money spent to start off in the new game. They could have polls to gradually bring back old designs into the new game like which is most popular, as well as new stuff. With no celebrity association like other dolls have said theyā€™re a lot likelier to get new players too and they could boost that more by running social media better like Instagram/TikTok. Thereā€™s so much stuff that weā€™ve asked for here that they can add - they could also add all the new poses that weā€™ve seen. Itā€™s like this game is a good platform to create an even more successful game. Maybe Diamond Booster and Seasons were just testing to see what would work too. They are in a powerful position to work based off of feedback and what has worked and what hasnā€™t šŸ’•
    A new kkh game or completely different?
    I guess itā€™ll be something really similar to kkh, just like kkh was a new version of stardom. To some extent Glu has been leading this type of game and itā€™s quite unique with a very nice aesthetic, personally I donā€™t think they would give this up. šŸ˜Š
    Lucyxox said:
    Really hope yā€™all are right about a new game (or a Stardom reboot). But if I canā€™t transfer all the stuff Iā€™ve earned over years, I donā€™t think I could start over.
    Iā€™m sure they could find a way to restore at least purchased currency in the new game for KKH players as a way to have an immediate player base - in a way that people can still keep their old KKH games if they want to so they donā€™t lose their items, and no-one who has made actual purchases will have wasted money because they can use that money spent to start off in the new game. They could have polls to gradually bring back old designs into the new game like which is most popular, as well as new stuff. With no celebrity association like other dolls have said theyā€™re a lot likelier to get new players too and they could boost that more by running social media better like Instagram/TikTok. Thereā€™s so much stuff that weā€™ve asked for here that they can add - they could also add all the new poses that weā€™ve seen. Itā€™s like this game is a good platform to create an even more successful game. Maybe Diamond Booster and Seasons were just testing to see what would work too. They are in a powerful position to work based off of feedback and what has worked and what hasnā€™t šŸ’•
    WowšŸ’• This really makes sense!!! The player base, and the beta Seasonsā€¦ Iā€™m feeling better and optimistic now hahhahašŸ„¹
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts

Anyone else not able to access theyā€™re star shop or videos? Itā€™s been like this for hoursĀ 
  • its_nikkitimeits_nikkitime Registered Users, Member 88 Posts

I seem to have an empty Holliday box?? Maybe šŸ¤”Ā 
    please tell me if Iā€™m crazyĀ 
  • kraljakralja Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    @its_nikkitime it's actually an eyeshadow colour!

iOS Portuguese player, playing on and off since 2014 šŸ‡µšŸ‡¹
  • JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    Is the seasons pass free this month as well? Or starting in January? Please enlighten me because I'm a bit confused.Ā 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.