🎆☃️KK:H Update! v13.6 Holiday Classic!❄️☃️

Comments

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Got the jacket & shoes now I have to chase the green dress 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    @KkhAngelica it’s in your box 1 more often than not, I bet if you open a box 10 times and always pick #1, you’ll have it by the end
    @KKH_Sara omg tysm for that tip! 💗 I’ll try it the next time I open them! 💗
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • IwantaKorkonalaskaIwantaKorkonalaska Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    Lucyxox said:
    I believe glu is working on a new fashion game similar to this one, I really hope they can let us transfer our kstars and diamonds into that new game when they launch it.
    That’s what I hope - it would be so much better to start a new game and they could incorporate things like different body types and items that can be worn on both female/male dolls from the start plus closet organisation instead of having to go back in and alter everything they’ve already released. And no association with celebrities like we’ve already talked about, they could introduce some things from other games like social media feed, more interaction, anything they want really 💕

Mmmm, this sounds interesting ngl.
    But i think if it's true, it's not gonna be made and release in less than a full year - year and a half.

This type of games takes time, specially such complex features like SYS, SYS Tiers, Squads, Seasons... Also, if they want to convinced players from this game to move to other one, it have to have a a lot of content to even give an open mind opportunity; not just "you can move all your clothing and in store currency to this other game!" Type of solution.
    + 🎇 ⚜️ 👑 Triple Crown of Number 1's GOBIN recipient  🏆⚜️🎇. + 
  • JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    Is the seasons pass free this month as well? Or starting in January? Please enlighten me because I'm a bit confused. 
    🙌
  • qsabzqsabz Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    edited December 2022
    Edited: taking Reinas idea and waiting for a possible sale with 50% off. 🥰
    qsabz said:
    Help!!! 💓 I need your advice. Which one should I buy??? Or should I wait for the christmas things everyone is talking about? 🧐🎄❄️

None ❤️
    qsabz said:
    Help!!! 💓 I need your advice. Which one should I buy??? Or should I wait for the christmas things everyone is talking about? 🧐🎄❄️
    None ❤️
    Can you show me prettier ones you use? 🥹 I can't find any "okay" ones @JeffreeStar
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    qsabz said:

I think they all look pretty on you but wonder if it's worth waiting for a sale for it to go 50% off?
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I thought the pass was free with the new Seasons, Dec 5th.  But I just assumed.  I'll try to find out. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Pinkpetals_Pinkpetals_ Registered Users, Member 93 Posts
    Can’t remember.. did Eggs mention diamond boxes moving forward? 
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    Can’t remember.. did Eggs mention diamond boxes moving forward? 
    I don't think he mentioned it but I'd really like to know if we will still get new items in them
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Hey there!  Had a baby and basically the last 2 months I haven’t kept up with the forum. Can anyone give me the TLDR?
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    SDC93 said:
    Hey there!  Had a baby and basically the last 2 months I haven’t kept up with the forum. Can anyone give me the TLDR?

um so...i cant physically even begin to explain seasons so ill just hope you know about those and basically eggs posted that this update there wont be any new sys themes so no prizes, aforementioned seasons will be free without the pass this month and will just get some new version of tb boxes ig, all kollections will be available, no more weekly outfits - so everyone is assuming that the game is basically over...did i get everything?? oh and kalinda quit, cant even remember when that was tbh
    so yeah were doing Great!!
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    SDC93 said:
    Congrats on your baby!!! Here’s my best shot:

— with the Halloween updates, we lost all events (weekday TB/weekend VIP/Dating/Professional/etc). Instead, we got Seasons, which you’ll see in your game now. 
    — with Seasons, there’s a finite number of prizes, 32 for free and 32 more you can only get with the “All Access Pass”, $6 for each month for the first two months. Prizes include clothes, diamonds, stars, tickets, and TB boxes. 
    — you earn points for those prizes via daily/weekly/monthly tasks. Honestly, a lot of us finish 1-2 weeks early without even trying just because it’s so easy to rack up points. 
    — Kalinda left :(
    — eggs said there’s more changes coming soon, including the all access pass being free, but tbh most of his message did not make sense to me. It’s on page 5 of this thread, and the changes will either be in December or January, again I’m not sure which, but we will find out next week when the December season starts. 
  • MariahKKHMariahKKH Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    Tried to open my game and this is all I see I’ve already restarted the app and restarted my phone. Not too sure what to do next 
  • oliviaaaa128oliviaaaa128 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    Updated my game and it looks like this now. I have tried to restart the game and my phone with no luck
  • WixgizmoWixgizmo Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Same thing happened to me! I tried this and it worked after. Here is a screenshot! Hope it helps.MariahKKH said:
    Tried to open my game and this is all I see I’ve already restarted the app and restarted my phone. Not too sure what to do next 

Are free gifts from Kalinda, Maria, Kim, & Simon from over the years and items from the storylines that comes with the game like the perfume from the Lisbon Perfumery storyline added into the mega boxes? @eggsandbananas
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Reina12 said:
    qsabz said:
    I think they all look pretty on you but wonder if it's worth waiting for a sale for it to go 50% off?
    That's a good thought... I can absolutely wait it out since I wasn't really wow-ed by them, so I'll hold my K-stars. Thanks lovely!!! @Reina12 🥰
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Eggs said explicitly in his statement that the pass would be free starting in 2023.
    iOS
    edited December 2022
    AliBryant said:
    Eggs said explicitly in his statement that the pass would be free starting in 2023.
    Oh so when there aren't any more new items 😂ok I get it. Also I didn't understand, even if he said "explicitly" not everyone is as smart as you or English is their first language, hun 😃💖
    First time getting 10 in these boxes 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • DivinityKKHDivinityKKH Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    Glu is fr laughing at us at this point?? I got 3 k-stars in the gold box? Seriously? if you’re not gonna give us clothes then at least be decent enough to give us enough to get a Christmas box or sum? If these new tb gift boxes start giving us a mix of 1-3 stars and only a few clothes then I don’t want NONE
  • placegrumpyplacegrumpy Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    I find what is happening right now interesting. I wonder what is going to happen in January. 
    🔹Playing this game since 2014🔹
  • MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,244 Posts
    I picked the box with 10 stars. Forgot to ss my pallet.
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.