🎆☃️KK:H Update! v13.6 Holiday Classic!❄️☃️

Comments

• StellaKKHStellaKKH Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    edited December 2022
    Kind of off-topic but can the weekly quest pop-up shops please be named after the name of the quest? Instead of something as unhelpful as "outfit shop" or "glam room"?

The only one that's been named right is the Silk & Satin Boutique (SYS), but can anyone just add "SYS" to the SYS boutiques? (E.g., "Silk & Satin SYS Boutique") Asking this because the SYS event name is pretty much the same name of this week's quest.

I have like 25 pending outfits to buy and it's always a hassle to find the right one.

imageimageimageimage
    🦄 iOS player 🦄
    🌊 Playing since 2020 🌊
    🦩Feel free to add me on FB (:🦩
  • JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    edited December 2022
    Wtv 
    edited December 2022
    The only kollection I'm aware of being out of rotation is the Kim kollection but some people like to exaggerate the numbers

• Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Since they are making all star kollections available like they already have with diamond kollections, I was thinking it would be nice if all the fashion goals items were somehow available too. There's like 20 of them that have been out of rotation since 2018.
    You also know how to count. Please show me the 20 kollections that have been out of rotation. All of them
    I think she was referring to many fashion goals being out of rotation?
    Oh yeah ali breech said explicitly about fashion goals my bad :(
    Also why would you spend money on fashion goals if the game won't get updates and then get shut down? 🧠 Oh yeah, smart move
    please please be respectful of others when posting.   <3
    Yeah even those who are ironic and mock us who didn't understand the message from the beginning :) this rule should apply to them too
    please please be respectful of others when posting.   <3
    Yeah even those who are ironic and mock us who didn't understand the message from the beginning :) this rule should apply to them too
    Hey doll,

Ali did not tag you or respond directly to your comment with her understanding of the season all access pass. I've heard a lot of people asking the same question you had about seasons passes, your confusion is valid, and koko also said she was going to ask because she had assumed dec 5th. I am pretty sure Ali just generally re-shared the information with the thread and was not mocking 💕 eggs' post is now so far up in the weeds that not everyone's going back to read it.
  • jm323jm323 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    lol & here i was coming back to the forum after dental surgery thinking my only complaint would be once again not having holidays like hannukah and kwanzaa represented
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    @kokokokonut have you found out if the access pass will be free? I know people on here are saying it won't be free but I'm wondering if you know? No one get mad at me please for asking!!!!
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    When we get Kstars for the 12 days, can we just be given Kstars instead of picking tiles? That's one of my least favorite parts of this since you can't know what you're going to get. I got one kstar when a tile near it had 10. 
    Platform: Android

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited December 2022
    I asked about the All Access Season Pass, and I’m waiting to hear back. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited December 2022
    *"I fought the Law" by the Clash starts playing*
    edited December 2022
    I Fought the law.  I love the Clash. 
    https://youtu.be/AL8chWFuM-s
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I can't believe i wrote thought 🤡🤡🤡🤡🥔 instead of fought. Maybe I should stop relying 100% on the fact autocorrect helps me
    I asked about the All Access Season Pass, and I’m waiting to hear back. :)
    Koko, I know the mega gift boxes are going to be better but could you ask again about those white/gold and black boxes how we can get those? They were the first three boxes we'd get in the weekday tb events. Thanks!
  • CameiraCameira Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    I’m sorry if this sounds dumb, but the mega boxes sound like there’s more than just one item in them?

• DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    Cameira said:
    I’m sorry if this sounds dumb, but the mega boxes sound like there’s more than just one item in them?

I'm assuming it means that it will not be having any kash, stars, diamonds, just clothes. 
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • CameiraCameira Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Dorica said:
    Cameira said:

I'm assuming it means that it will not be having any kash, stars, diamonds, just clothes. 
    Thanks @Dorica , this makes sense..I’ve been playing since day one I don’t know why this thought never came to me 🤣
  • malakk15malakk15 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    @Dorica I thought so too, but that's pretty disappointing cuz my silver boxes from weekday sys already look like that 🥴 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Cameira said:

Not dumb! My squad members play another game that gives throwback items in this manner. Boxes with multiple prizes in a bundle. I hope it is something similar for us!
    iOS
    I can't believe i wrote thought 🤡🤡🤡🤡🥔 instead of fought. Maybe I should stop relying 100% on the fact autocorrect helps me
      Autocorrect is not my friend, AutoCo-wrong is more like it. 

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Yay! Now we just have to wait and see what clothes are for seasons 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Dana_358Dana_358 Registered Users 72 Posts
    The Christmas decorations are in the game now! 💗
    Wow, just in Bel Air and only if you buy it. Perhaps they can bring back the halloween decorations on other locations. They looked fine mid November. Maybe mid December as well?
     All access is free for all players as of December 5th.

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.