🎆☃️KK:H Update! v13.6 Holiday Classic!❄️☃️

Comments

• IwantaKorkonalaskaIwantaKorkonalaska Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    We can only decorate the Bel Air House, right?
    + 🎇 ⚜️ 👑 Triple Crown of Number 1's GOBIN recipient  🏆⚜️🎇. + 
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    Yay! Now we just have to wait and see what clothes are for seasons 😭
    All of them
  • lenaaa9874lenaaa9874 Registered Users, Member 88 Posts
    Is anybody with iOS 16 and an iPhone 14 pro max game working? I wanna update but I don’t wanna deal with the same problem people seem to be having. 
  • StellaKKHStellaKKH Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    Is anybody with iOS 16 and an iPhone 14 pro max game working? I wanna update but I don’t wanna deal with the same problem people seem to be having. 
    A temporary fix was mentioned earlier: 

Go to your iPhone settings --> Display/Brightness --> Zoom --> Larger Text

This will increase text size for a lot of your other apps, but there's a chance in the meantime for KKH to work.

🦄 iOS player 🦄
    🌊 Playing since 2020 🌊
    🦩Feel free to add me on FB (:🦩
    @stellaKKH thanks I saw that, just didn’t see anyone mention if it was actually working for them. 
    @stellaKKH thanks I saw that, just didn’t see anyone mention if it was actually working for them. 
    A few of my squad members have the same issue, and it worked for them. And I've seen a few people on Reddit saying that it worked. I don't know if this temporary "fix" will work for everyone, but I personally did not see anyone who said that it didn't work. I think Support said they're working on it, so maybe they'll fix it soon.
    🦄 iOS player 🦄
    🌊 Playing since 2020 🌊
    edited December 2022
    I got it to work! 😌 Wooo was rushing and tried to figure out what was going wrong turns out me rushing was what was making it go wrong 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
  • LivingDeadGirlDesLivingDeadGirlDes Registered Users, Member 71 Posts

December is almost here, which means it’s time to celebrate the holidays! Are you ready for snow much fun?! You’ll help a TV star discover the holiday spirit, attend a festive holiday dinner hosted by Simon and Maria, and celebrate your friendship with Kim as you ring in the new year together. So grab a hot cocoa and get cozy! 

Upcoming Show Your Style themes include some of your winter favorites including Winter Wonderland, Naughty & Nice, Enchanted Forest, and Holiday House Party! 

I also want to let you know about some upcoming changes in 2023. This is huge news - the All-Access Pass will now be available for FREE for everyone! There are also tons of Show Your Style fan favorite events coming back! Keep an eye out for five new black Mega Giftboxes, which will be available as Show Your Style Earnables, as Show Your Style Trendsetter rewards, and on the Seasons reward pages. These Mega Giftboxes will be stuffed full with thousands of throwback items previously available only for a limited time or in some cases items that have never been available since their initial release! You will also be able to access all the Star and Diamond Kollections starting in January. To make way for these new developments, pop-up shops will be discontinued starting in December, some outfit rewards for Show Your Style and Seasons will be replaced with the Mega Giftboxes starting in December, and new weekly quests will be presented in two parts each week in December and discontinued in January. 

Thank you for another great year of Kim Kardashian: Hollywood! Happy Holidays!

Glu seriously needs to listen to us and maybe do like their sister game covet does and create a collective of players to weigh in on major decisions 🤷‍♀️ I feel if they actually did the simple things we asked we’d be happy to spend just as much money,,,,like simple closet organization! Also the mega boxes feel like a way for Glu to be lazy in my opinion and cut down on new items 🥴 I think we all prefer new items over super old items, especially when it’s a gamble we will get something we like or can use…..and really hope these boxes contain female items for female dolls and male items for male dolls because duets seem to be rare so we really don’t need things for our partners.  I loved the weekly storylines and outfits 🥺😭 i take photos with friends every weekend and it’s my fav aspect of the game & community and loved that the weekly outfits were accessible to more dolls 😞 I agree with my fellow dolls…Glu is killing the game 

Like a syndication of seasoned players advisors and consultants? 
    so covet has two versions, group 1 is 10 to 20 players who are active in both game and community and have a good reputation so the team knows anything shared is private until release and they have direct access to the main team and things get fixed so much quicker and we know our feedback is being shared 100%. I know koko and eggs are our link to the team currently and do their best but would be much nicer and reassuring if we had players who could voice it directly. I think that would have taken pressure off kalinda too and now eggs being the official messenger because unfortunately many of us don’t feel heard and those players are advocates for us and truly speaking for the players. The 2nd group is much larger, maybe 50 to 100 but covet didn’t know how to manage it but It’s a Facebook group where the main team could post possible ideas or get opinions on current features and would get clear, effective feedback from that group and much better than a survey because it would be a full discussion. I know the forum was suppose to be that concept but unfortunately the forum has become less and less active and I feel with so many peoples and threads it’s not as productive as a smaller, focused group would be. Idk if these groups would make a difference because doesn’t seem like our feedback even matters 😞 they still continue to create complicated features and release them whether we agree or not but just a thought I think would at least make us feel heard 

Ok this doesn't sounds unpractical, tbh.
    However at the end it's Glu's decision, and we indirectly got an answer of it.
    Covet it's another of Glu's game's, right? 

Correct Glu owns Covet too 💜 I think that’s why I see similar items in both games but idk how much control EA has……so covet got to keep their original team and guessing the same for kkh since we still have eggs and had kalinda (she was still here when they acquired Glu)  but idk how much say they actually get 
  • IwantaKorkonalaskaIwantaKorkonalaska Registered Users, Member 182 Posts

December is almost here, which means it’s time to celebrate the holidays! Are you ready for snow much fun?! You’ll help a TV star discover the holiday spirit, attend a festive holiday dinner hosted by Simon and Maria, and celebrate your friendship with Kim as you ring in the new year together. So grab a hot cocoa and get cozy! 

Upcoming Show Your Style themes include some of your winter favorites including Winter Wonderland, Naughty & Nice, Enchanted Forest, and Holiday House Party! 

I also want to let you know about some upcoming changes in 2023. This is huge news - the All-Access Pass will now be available for FREE for everyone! There are also tons of Show Your Style fan favorite events coming back! Keep an eye out for five new black Mega Giftboxes, which will be available as Show Your Style Earnables, as Show Your Style Trendsetter rewards, and on the Seasons reward pages. These Mega Giftboxes will be stuffed full with thousands of throwback items previously available only for a limited time or in some cases items that have never been available since their initial release! You will also be able to access all the Star and Diamond Kollections starting in January. To make way for these new developments, pop-up shops will be discontinued starting in December, some outfit rewards for Show Your Style and Seasons will be replaced with the Mega Giftboxes starting in December, and new weekly quests will be presented in two parts each week in December and discontinued in January. 

Thank you for another great year of Kim Kardashian: Hollywood! Happy Holidays!

Glu seriously needs to listen to us and maybe do like their sister game covet does and create a collective of players to weigh in on major decisions 🤷‍♀️ I feel if they actually did the simple things we asked we’d be happy to spend just as much money,,,,like simple closet organization! Also the mega boxes feel like a way for Glu to be lazy in my opinion and cut down on new items 🥴 I think we all prefer new items over super old items, especially when it’s a gamble we will get something we like or can use…..and really hope these boxes contain female items for female dolls and male items for male dolls because duets seem to be rare so we really don’t need things for our partners.  I loved the weekly storylines and outfits 🥺😭 i take photos with friends every weekend and it’s my fav aspect of the game & community and loved that the weekly outfits were accessible to more dolls 😞 I agree with my fellow dolls…Glu is killing the game 

Like a syndication of seasoned players advisors and consultants? 
    so covet has two versions, group 1 is 10 to 20 players who are active in both game and community and have a good reputation so the team knows anything shared is private until release and they have direct access to the main team and things get fixed so much quicker and we know our feedback is being shared 100%. I know koko and eggs are our link to the team currently and do their best but would be much nicer and reassuring if we had players who could voice it directly. I think that would have taken pressure off kalinda too and now eggs being the official messenger because unfortunately many of us don’t feel heard and those players are advocates for us and truly speaking for the players. The 2nd group is much larger, maybe 50 to 100 but covet didn’t know how to manage it but It’s a Facebook group where the main team could post possible ideas or get opinions on current features and would get clear, effective feedback from that group and much better than a survey because it would be a full discussion. I know the forum was suppose to be that concept but unfortunately the forum has become less and less active and I feel with so many peoples and threads it’s not as productive as a smaller, focused group would be. Idk if these groups would make a difference because doesn’t seem like our feedback even matters 😞 they still continue to create complicated features and release them whether we agree or not but just a thought I think would at least make us feel heard 

Ok this doesn't sounds unpractical, tbh.
    However at the end it's Glu's decision, and we indirectly got an answer of it.
    Covet it's another of Glu's game's, right? 

Correct Glu owns Covet too 💜 I think that’s why I see similar items in both games but idk how much control EA has……so covet got to keep their original team and guessing the same for kkh since we still have eggs and had kalinda (she was still here when they acquired Glu)  but idk how much say they actually get 

They have a big problem with converge Glu and Playdemic on the operative systems and corporate structure from EA, instead of leaving autonomy in the way they work. That's news a doll here shared, i don't have at hand the link or the name of the other member, but whenever i can with your permission I'll send it to you by DM! 

I want to make myself believe that turmoil it's the guilty of what it's happening with the game, tbh. 
    + 🎇 ⚜️ 👑 Triple Crown of Number 1's GOBIN recipient  🏆⚜️🎇. + 
  • JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    All of them
    Aren't some of them diamond box items? I mean yes TS prizes and earnables are those big boxes. But what about diamond box items? 😋(Highkey hoping they disappear thoo)
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    All of them
    Aren't some of them diamond box items? I mean yes TS prizes and earnables are those big boxes. But what about diamond box items? 😋(Highkey hoping they disappear thoo)
    I know he didn't mention diamond boxes, but to me those items seem to be planned for seasons ahead and that's why we still have some items left. 
    I don't think there will be diamond boxes anymore. 
    The communication is just too poor as usual. 
  • LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    Not sure where else to ask this but I would really appreciate if anyone could please look at their tapjoy offerwall and see if they have the offers for Wordgrams and/or Nations of Darkness and could show me the milestones for each because I have one milestone to reach for each one but I can't view them since they are for diamonds. Please if anyone has these please help thank you very much.
  • CleoKKHCleoKKH Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    Hello dolls!
    So I don't know what is happening here. I got the Seasons dog like two weeks ago but now I can't find it in my wardrobe. Where is it supposed to be? Because it's nowhere. Is it just me? Is it an update glitch?
  • malakk15malakk15 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    @CleoKKH its in the misc section 

edited December 2022
    @malakk15 It's not 😢
    Thanks!
    edited December 2022
    CleoKKH said:
    Hello dolls!
    So I don't know what is happening here. I got the Seasons dog like two weeks ago but now I can't find it in my wardrobe. Where is it supposed to be? Because it's nowhere. Is it just me? Is it an update glitch?
    It's a cat 😭😭 also i have it, you should contact customer support and show them proof you earned it @CleoKKH
    edited December 2022
    CleoKKH said:
    Hello dolls!
    It's a cat 😭😭 also i have it, you should contact customer support and show them proof you earned it @CleoKKH
    That's a... cat? 😂
    I will contact them, thank you!
    @CleoKKH yes it's a sphinx cat 🐈🥰 not everyone loves them though I think they're very cute 
  • LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    LAdoll24 said:
    Not sure where else to ask this but I would really appreciate if anyone could please look at their tapjoy offerwall and see if they have the offers for Wordgrams and/or Nations of Darkness and could show me the milestones for each because I have one milestone to reach for each one but I can't view them since they are for diamonds. Please if anyone has these please help thank you very much.
    Nevermind, just finished both 💎💎💎💎💎💎🤩🤩
  • bunnysmallsbunnysmalls Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    My game is insta crashing before it even loads up. what is the fix for this? I’m on ios 
    💋 KKH Discord Server:
    https://discord.gg/MdB84a7xVH
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    I play on IOS too, I’ve been having problems where I would try to go into the game and it would be loading or then it would freeze, but I’ve been also having WiFi problems so I’m not sure if it’s the WiFi or the game 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
    edited December 2022
    I saw a thread about a certain Facebook account being an information thief or something, that person the thread talked about sent me a friend request but I cannot add them back because of Facebook's friends limit(5000)
    I play on IOS too, I’ve been having problems where I would try to go into the game and it would be loading or then it would freeze, but I’ve been also having WiFi problems so I’m not sure if it’s the WiFi or the game 😭
    I'm on iOS as well, and mine's somehow working fine. Did the temp fix mentioned by Koko did not work? I think players on iOS 16, iPhone 14 were the most affected?
    🦄 iOS player 🦄
    🌊 Playing since 2020 🌊
    Genuinely glad I don't have an iOS phone, I don't care about the jokes about us android users being "poor" and having low quality phones compared to iPhones 🤞😎
  • lunaloulunalou Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    is there a thread for the new seasons or is this it? 
    Genuinely glad I don't have an iOS phone, I don't care about the jokes about us android users being "poor" and having low quality phones compared to iPhones 🤞😎
    As someone who has to use both, I didn't even realize those jokes even existed😭😭😭
    🦄 iOS player 🦄
    🌊 Playing since 2020 🌊
    StellaKKH said:
    As someone who has to use both, I didn't even realize those jokes even existed😭😭😭
    Here's one 

@StellaKKH there are jokes about iPhone users too. Most of them focus on selling your kidneys to be able to afford a new iPhone 💀
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.