Something I want to share before it’s too late 😄

putanaputana Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
edited November 2022 in KKH General Discussion
This is from the last update but I didn’t had much time lately and it could be a spoiler back then 😄

Anyway, one of my designs made thru the game. I know it sounds crazy lol

I'm a designer for Fendi and this dress is from our last couture collection. Kim wore at our resort show last september in NYC

I went viral the next day and I felt so happy when I found would be in the game 

For who redesigned, congratulations and thank you. You made a great job, this fabric isn’t easy at all

Here are some pics and unfortunately I can’t upload videos :( so I took some screenshots from these moments 

Comments

• JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    Omg omg 😍😍🥰 you're so lucky. How is it working as a designer? 🥺 Tbh it's something that I wished I could do too... I want to ask you a lot of questions lol but for now, congratulations 😍❤️❤️ it's my favourite dress in game lol btw
  • putanaputana Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    Omg omg 😍😍🥰 you're so lucky. How is it working as a designer? 🥺 Tbh it's something that I wished I could do too... I want to ask you a lot of questions lol but for now, congratulations 😍❤️❤️ it's my favourite dress in game lol btw
    Thank you ❤️
    Feel free to ask 
    It’s not easy but I love it! 
    Having my ideas getting real is insane and that’s not something I could do on my own, so I’m really grateful for all the opportunities that comes along with it and the feedback I get. 
    The hard work pays off when you see the collection done, the show about to start and you start getting more chances for the next projects. It’s about to understand your position and also work in team. Let your ego outside the door but get their respect too. A creative director might be talent and have a wonderful vision but he has to recognize our value as well

Are you planning to study fashion design?
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Wow, thank you for sharing.  Congratulations.  And thank you for the fabulous dress, we have added.  When my doll wears it, she’ll think of you!  <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    edited November 2022
    putana said:
    Thank you ❤️
    Feel free to ask 
    It’s not easy but I love it! 
    Having my ideas getting real is insane and that’s not something I could do on my own, so I’m really grateful for all the opportunities that comes along with it and the feedback I get. 
    The hard work pays off when you see the collection done, the show about to start and you start getting more chances for the next projects. It’s about to understand your position and also work in team. Let your ego outside the door but get their respect too. A creative director might be talent and have a wonderful vision but he has to recognize our value as well

Are you planning to study fashion design?
    Oh how much I wished I could 😭 unfortunately that's not possible anytime soon, unless I move out of my city. But thanks for your info! ❤️I kinda feel like I might be getting uktra anxious about the feedback I receive on my work , if I were in your shoes😅
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    putana said:
    This is from the last update but I didn’t had much time lately and it could be a spoiler back then 😄

I'm a designer for Fendi and this dress is from our last couture collection. Kim wore at our resort show last september in NYC

For who redesigned, congratulations and thank you. You made a great job, this fabric isn’t easy at all

Here are some pics and unfortunately I can’t upload videos :( so I took some screenshots from these moments 

I saw your post and the videos on Facebook! Made me appreciate having the dress 🥰
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I love your design! Congrats on having it in game too, so fun!
    iOS
  • LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    Congratulations! The dress is beautiful both in game and irl. Happy I got it in the game but would love a mini version for myself for a night out! Keep up the great work!
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Omg congratulations!!! The dress is so beautiful!! 😍💗👏🏼
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • AmyaKKHAmyaKKH Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    That dress is absolutely gorgeous, congrats!!🥳
    IOS Player
    #WeekendEventsPlsComeHomeTheKidsMissYou
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    Congratulations!!! ❤️The dress is so stunning, I love it 😍😍😍
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    Congratulations @putana the dress is beautiful. 🥳

• qsabzqsabz Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    That's huge! Seeing something you invisioned, as a final product on another person, especially on Kim Kardashian herself and for Fendi!!!! Go you. 🌟🌟🌟🌟

Question: Were there any contracts having to be signed because they used your dress as inspo or was it ok since it's a game AND they redesigned it? Just curious how stuff like that work. 
  • StellaKKHStellaKKH Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    This is so amazing, congratulations!! <3 

Also, on a curious note, did they need your permission to get this dress in the game? 
    🦄 iOS player 🦄
    🌊 Playing since 2020 🌊
    🦩Feel free to add me on FB (:🦩
  • BeeBellaBeeBella Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    This is so awesome! Congratulations! 💛🐝
    • 💛🐝💛 • Lvl 57 • +++ • Amazon Fire Player • 💛🐝💛 •
  • wafflesbetchwafflesbetch Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    WOW!! Congrats omg! The real life and online dress is absolutely gorgeous and you're an amazing designer! 
  • tangerinetangerine Registered Users, Member 219 Posts
    WOW! Congratulations on having your design in the game and also, the dress is beautiful!! It's a very creative and classy take on a nude crystal moment. <33
  • oliviaaaa128oliviaaaa128 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    congrats the dress is gorgeous!
  • viktoriiaviktoriia Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    Congratulations! You must have been so proud 👏  impressed with your ability to keep it under Wraps until the game released it too. 
    Like the others, I'd also be interested to find out what their copyright and other rights consents they needed from you to use it in the game. :) 
  • IwantaKorkonalaskaIwantaKorkonalaska Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    edited December 2022
    putana said:

I'm happy again to being and attendee of another evidence of Frigyes Karinthy the six degrees of separation theory 😍; if the game really shut down we know we can get a little revenge with Kim if you design another dress, and it's a little bit tight for her, reminiscence of how lots of us are lacking air each new update we don't know what's going on with the future of the game, or the thought process of management when they take desitions 😂.

How great it's this that happened to you!
    Huge congratulations 🎉👏, I'll think and have present another fellow doll create the dress everytime i used in the game, it's beautiful.
    + 🎇 ⚜️ 👑 Triple Crown of Number 1's GOBIN recipient  🏆⚜️🎇. + 
  • IwantaKorkonalaskaIwantaKorkonalaska Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    qsabz said:
    That's huge! Seeing something you invisioned, as a final product on another person, especially on Kim Kardashian herself and for Fendi!!!! Go you. 🌟🌟🌟🌟

Question: Were there any contracts having to be signed because they used your dress as inspo or was it ok since it's a game AND they redesigned it? Just curious how stuff like that work. 

This it's a good question, hope she can answer it.
    ii'm curious too 👀
    + 🎇 ⚜️ 👑 Triple Crown of Number 1's GOBIN recipient  🏆⚜️🎇. +