Some Personal News - I'm Leaving!

2Next

Comments

• MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    It definitely won’t be the same without you 🥺 Best of luck with your future 💕
  • Ritika_beeRitika_bee Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    We’ll miss you! Thanks for all the help over the years. All the best for the future 
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    Best of luck in all you want to achieve, Sarah! 💕
    We will miss you, for sure…
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    It's sad you're leaving and we will miss you Queen ♥️ you will always be our forum family ♥️
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    When are you leaving @KalindaKing?
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts
    This feels like when Miley gives Hannah up for good in Hannah Montana. Thanks for all of your hard work, patience, and help Sarah 💜 This forum won’t be the same without you 
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • CariantheCarianthe Registered Users, Member 398 Posts
    It won’t be the same without you! Thank you for everything you’ve done for us and especially for your grace when faced with an often unhappy user base. You’ve always been empathetic toward us and I really appreciate that. Hope your new opportunity is everything you could have hoped for!
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    Thank you for everything, Sarah. You are the best and you will be missed so much.

• tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    I am sad that you are leaving @KalindaKing you were our only advocate and I am very sad to see how things will be without you 😭😭 good luck in your next journey 
  • KkhSelena94KkhSelena94 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Good luck 🍀❤️
  • CrushrrCrushrr Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    Good Luck! We will miss you!!!
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    Best of luck on your future endeavors!
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • booashbabooashba Registered Users, Member 18 Posts

Hey!
    I am leaving the Kim Kardashian: Hollywood team at EA to pursue other opportunities. Working with Kim, Kendall, Kylie and Taylor has been a surreal experience.
    I loved celebrating holidays, birthdays, work anniversaries and the Kimiversary with you. Sharing spoilers was so much fun! My favourite forum thread was at the beginning of the pandemic when everyone shared their experiences around the world and I'm glad we had this place to connect. Outside the forum, I also ran KKH social media, push notifications and more.
    @eggsandbananas will come online to share important announcements and @kokokokonut will continue to moderate.
    Now it's time for the big reveal. I'm actually Sarah Prince. King is like Prince with a K! I'm based in Toronto and outside of work I've been blogging for 12 years about entertainment, lifestyle and marketing. Sometimes I do celebrity interviews with people like Perez Hilton and The Wiggles.
    Feel free to follow me so we can stay in touch!
    Instagram: @hotonthestreet
    Twitter: @thatprince
    Thanks for playing KKH and sending so many nice comments over the years - I have a lot of screenshots!

Good luck! We’ll miss you ❤️
  • icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 280 Posts
    You will be very missed! Thank you for all your support over time & best wishes on all that's new! Sad to see you go but fun about your reveal! ☺️
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • JapaneseAssassinJapaneseAssassin Registered Users 101 Posts
    Just seeing this. Will miss you. Best wishes on your future endeavors.
  • HoneykiszezHoneykiszez Registered Users 56 Posts
    I'm sorry i'm just seeing this announcement!!
    I know I wasn't as active as some here and I came and left the forum many times but I am very appreciative of all the spoilers and the help you have provided throughout the years.The game has already drastically changed and it's just going to be a million times more different without you. Thanks for being an advocate and voicing the concerns and frustrations that were mentioned. I wish you nothing but the best, lots of happiness and so much success on your future endeavors. You deserve it and much more!!🥰💕

✨💖Android Player💖✨
    ❣Tea Love = Game Name❣
                                                                   (Don't be bitter, use more Glitter!
  • GuendyGuendy Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    We will miss you… but I wish you the best of the best ❤️