🗳️KK:H Weekend 12/1/22 Silk and Satin SYS!🗳️

Comments

• nathifanathifa Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    edited December 2022
    Anybody else got bored of this sys being on theme and still getting low scores? i submitted a few looks, got low scores ,tried everything, still low..so i haven’t submitted anything in 2 days so I’m currently last place..will try again in the next sys yes lol cause I’m over this one🤣
  • its_nikkitimeits_nikkitime Registered Users, Member 88 Posts

Literally did minimal effort to get this lol 😂 
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    Think I spotted gorgeous @LindaVB
    lovee the look 😍

My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • scorpiomaryjanescorpiomaryjane Registered Users, Member 35 Posts

best looks this sys🖤
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 280 Posts
    Came here to see if something was happening. I'm getting 20s and like two or three 30s this SYS w the same looks as others. I'm normally in the 40s at least. It feels rigged to me. So annoying. I see I'm not the only one but this stinks.
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    11-14… don’t know why i didn’t use the dress more and I knew I wouldn’t reach the hair 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,244 Posts
    A few more of my looks 💜💙💖💚
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
  • Maria_MPMaria_MP Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    icechic said:
    Came here to see if something was happening. I'm getting 20s and like two or three 30s this SYS w the same looks as others. I'm normally in the 40s at least. It feels rigged to me. So annoying. I see I'm not the only one but this stinks.
    Could it be that because of all the speculation with the game many have chosen to not vote? I know for me personally, I used to vote a whole lot more before the recent news. Lately, I find myself spending less and less time in the game and certainly way less or hardly any time in the voting booth. Maybe thats the reason for such low scores on looks that really do deserve better? 
  • its_nikkitimeits_nikkitime Registered Users, Member 88 Posts

Saw this in the VB and laughed, but I kind of want to buy it and kind of don’t sooo 

Like - yes 
    lol - no 
  • CryselCrysel Registered Users 17 Posts
    Was stuck on the loading page for almost 2 hours, wasn't able to submit my last 2 tickets. Not even sure what place I am rn 🙃
  • HumashaHumasha Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    I mean, look at this 😭

KKH en Español KKH en Español

unete 👇🏾👇🏾

https://discord.gg/B8CVpkhv
    https://discord.gg/B8CVpkhv
  • arivalfearivalfe Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    Humasha said:
    I mean, look at this 😭

At this point I try not to be in gold for weekend sys, it’s too intense
  • PrincessCDettePrincessCDette Registered Users, Member 413 Posts
    I just got a 17😭 I tried everything this SYS and nothing worked. So I'm styling down as I guessed 
    I'm a feminist, activist, fangirl, princess and a pet parent. Yes, a princess AND a feminist. The duality in my personality makes me great! 
    Android User off an on from 2014

• CryselCrysel Registered Users 17 Posts
    edited December 2022
    Crysel said:
    Was stuck on the loading page for almost 2 hours, wasn't able to submit my last 2 tickets. Not even sure what place I am rn 🙃

---
    I thought it finished 9, i got through 5 minutes before and submitted 2 looks, i got 52 and 53 even though i didn't put much effort in, best points so far. 😭
  • memekweenmemekween Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    So I was consistently scoring anywhere between 16 and 24. Then, miraculously, in the last 45 minutes of the event, I started scoring consistently between 39 and 42. I'm actually repulsed by the amount of tickets I wasted on this event. It may or may not be "rigged" but something is definitely wrong with their system and I'm furious. I'll be taking a break for at least a little while after this experience.
  • MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,244 Posts

KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    Love the sparkles ☺️

• MarlenakkhMarlenakkh Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    Got 7th. Probably the first Sys since the Halloween Masquerade, that I’ve actually tried to win anything.
  • siennaishollowsiennaishollow Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    I looove these prizes✨️ the dress and body glitters are gorgeous

Android free player
    English isn't my first language
    Doll IG - Sienna
  • juliaxoxojuliaxoxo Registered Users, Member 19 Posts

My sister taught me how to use photolayers and I love it 🥰🥰🥰 2nd place gold, used up all my seasons tickets 🙈
  • NeonJinNeonJin Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    Didn’t get the chance to earn the body glitter since I’ve been lazy + fell to bronze, but I finally started using those extra tickets from the past two months for this dress. It’s so stunning I couldn’t resist ❤️

local vaporwave girl 🌴
    my doll's name is Jin

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Got 23rd place in gold 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • BlueskyeBlueskye Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    In case this can help someone else: right after it finished I was in 3rd place and after 32 looks, although was surprised because earlier it said I was 4th

i collected everything and got the  dress (all prizes from 3rd in gold ) 
    after a couple minutes I went back in to the game and to my surprise I was 5th place 

but I had alredy collected it and it stayed with me 
    so happy I did right away because if I hadn’t I would’ve missed the dress 
    Love when a glitch works in our favor 
  • Ronnie_KKHRonnie_KKH Registered Users, Member 178 Posts

Love my prizes! I wish I had a chance to get the chest sparkles but was only in Bronze 2 due to not playing a lot lately. Just glad I finally got the chance to use up all my leftover SYS Tickets 🙈 kind of ashamed to admit that it took me 24 to stay in first place throughout the weekend. 
  • PeachesxPeachesx Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    2nd in gold ✨️ initially I wasn't fussed about the prizes but I actually love the dress now 😍
  • marcepaneqmarcepaneq Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    I love the TS prizes I was hoping to get the dress and the sparkles ☹️ I used my last 4 season tickets and it was enough only for the gloves and flower. I was thinking about buying triple threat, it would be enough for the body sparkles only and I let it go. Decided not to spend anything till someone clarify what’s happening with the game 
    Doll's name: Anne Fetamine
    Nationality: 🇵🇱
    Since: 2015
    (2015-2018, October 2021-now)
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    Blueskye said:
    In case this can help someone else: right after it finished I was in 3rd place and after 32 looks, although was surprised because earlier it said I was 4th

i collected everything and got the  dress (all prizes from 3rd in gold ) 
    after a couple minutes I went back in to the game and to my surprise I was 5th place 

but I had alredy collected it and it stayed with me 
    so happy I did right away because if I hadn’t I would’ve missed the dress 
    Love when a glitch works in our favor 
    I always try to collect rewards soon as possible because I already seen this. Sometimes you drop few places down. 
    Only problem for me is that weekend sys ends at 3 am. 
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒