Seasons

Comments

• player_1111player_1111 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Guys I bought the gold card in seasons and it's not in my inventory. Has this happened to anyone else?
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    yes, we are all experiencing the missing card.  It’s been reported and will post when we know more.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited November 2022
    I rather have a lot more diamonds and maybe only a couple of tickets to save for last earnables I get close to getting to. I'm going to miss out on all TS items all of the time with how things are and instead of updating silver and squad boxes, Glu puts the TS items in diamond boxes. Update the other boxes. 
    Platform: Android

• IwantaKorkonalaskaIwantaKorkonalaska Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    edited November 2022
    I don't know if i'm the only that thinks SYS and the weekend events can co-exist.
    Sure it's more work BUT i do think Glu can afford an improved salary for the graphic design team to make more clothing, and improved the rewards from Seasons so they can still make money out of it, too.

Like or not Seasons are gonna stay forever, lol, but that doesn't mean can be better~
    + 🎇 ⚜️ 👑 Triple Crown of Number 1's GOBIN recipient  🏆⚜️🎇. + 
  • ShimmerySweetShimmerySweet Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    edited November 2022
    I don’t even do the SYS events because of how impossible it is to do well in them, I hate that sometimes I have to buy a SYS ticket in order to unlock another page. 

EDIT: I was wondering why I haven’t seen any weekend or weekday events, and I am slightly heartbroken to learn that Seasons has replaced it. I wish Glu would listen to all of us who love the game and stop making it so blatantly obvious they’re money hungry. 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    My thoughts on Seasons:

For some context I used to play obsessively every day, but that dropped off about two years ago. I don’t think I’ve actually completed any weekday or weekend event or gotten all the prizes from a SYS since then. 
    It just felt like way too much effort for a long time.

I’m actually enjoying the new format for this reason. I like that I can choose my prizes and open a throwback box once in a while. I like how low-pressure it is. I think the tasks are easy and reasonable, not expecting players to be glued to their phones all day long. I like that I don’t open my game and get overwhelmed that I’m halfway through a weekend event without realizing it and know that I’ll never get to the last item because I started late. 

In terms of improvement, I wish I could buy an extra throwback box pick when I reach that prize. Also, I still think male dolls could benefit from some new Seasons items — at least existing hair colors and versatile handhelds adapted from female dolls. I think that would be very achievable for Glu with minimal effort. 

Overall it’s kind of a refreshing change in my opinion and I’ve opened the game more recently because of it. 

• malakk15malakk15 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    edited November 2022
           Totally agree with @Rikk.
           I like season's format better, I actually hate how exhausting and tedious tb/weekend events are. With those events you need time, k-stars and luck, and even then sometimes you ended up with things you don't want. But in seasons you have a choice and everything you win is definitely a good gain 
          I honestly don't care/mind all-access pass, to me it's kinda like fashion goals 

Suggestions for improvement: 
    -     For the free prizes: male dolls need 12 tb boxes, not measly 4. Tb boxes is THE ONLY WAY male dolls can update our kloset, if girls earn 12 free items in one season, boys should have the same amount (ofc it's still not equal bc my tb boxes are pretty shitty but it's so much better than nothing at all 🤡) 
    -     less tickets, 14 extra tickets per season is excessive, just 7 is more than enough imo. I have 20 spare tickets and it's just been 2 seasons 😬 those tickets palattes can be replaced by tb boxes, diamonds 

All in all, I like seasons, but if it's here to stay, they need prizes for male dolls too 
  • konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    Give us at least 10 pages of rewards. 
  • ShannonKKHShannonKKH Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Sorry if this was already answered.

Does anyone know what’s happening with the trophy room now that there isn’t weekend events anymore? I still had 2 trophies to get 
  • PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    Does anyone know if there gonna be a third season or nah 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    @PicThisTia it starts tomorrow 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • cleopatraacleopatraa Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    @KkhAngelica do you know around what time it starts? Thought it would start now.. 
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    I thought it started now too
  • PeachesxPeachesx Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    We usually have seasons by now 😕 annoying there's no info why we haven't got it yet 
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    @eggsandbananas when does seasons star?
  • PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    edited December 2022
    @PicThisTia it starts tomorrow 
    Thanks I was just confused bc we never got any info n they surprised we not 100 percent on board w this s***
    edited December 2022
    I already sent in a request for help, or maybe it's a time change.  When I hear back, I'll post.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KimKHollyWoodAddictionKimKHollyWoodAddiction Registered Users 166 Posts
    Still not there @kokokokonut
    The studio opens at 9, I'm sure we'll have Seasons active in the game, or a response shortly, 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Ty!!! Hopefully!!! @kokokokonut
  • JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    Maybe I'm asking a bit too early but are there any news @kokokokonut ?
  • PeachesxPeachesx Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    It's out now!
  • Chantee129Chantee129 Registered Users 27 Posts
    The season just now posted and I already did today’s episode so now I won’t get the points.
  • KimKHollyWoodAddictionKimKHollyWoodAddiction Registered Users 166 Posts
    @kokokokonut & sys isn’t letting me submit looks
  • quinnkkhquinnkkh Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    So I missed the points for the episode and can’t vote or submit looks in SYS  
  • KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    edited December 2022
    I couldn’t resist, too curious to see what is inside the new boxes, I had to open two immediately (there is a chance to open a second box for 40K stars in each palette) 

There were a lot of male items in my paillettes, but I’m super happy with the cake and the macarons ❤️
    Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝
  • Gia_v_LGia_v_L Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Unfortunately, I completed the storyline task before seasons was released, so I missed out on some points :( On the bright side, I got lucky with my first mega box <3
  • lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts
    edited December 2022
    @kokokokonut I just did the daily episode and didn’t get the points for seasons 
    agree! came to the forum to talk about this. @kokokokonut