🎆☃️KK:H Update! v13.6 Holiday Classic!❄️☃️

Comments

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    It feels so good to see the "you have an all-access pass" line and pretty exciting to have new items! ❄️ Really gets me in the cheerful holiday mood 🎄🎅🏻
  • jennahbannerjennahbanner Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    I opened 2 boxes and I'm so far satisfied with my items😍
    I forgot to ss the first pallet but i got these heels.

• LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    She too busy in her Balenciaga scandal lol
    I was honestly thinking and also kind of hoping that the design team all quit because of this or something within the workplace and they are having a hard time finding replacements so that is why the game suddenly no longer has new items and is doing all the tb and unreleased items. Really why go through all the work to introduce seasons, squads, etc only to end the game so quickly seemingly out of nowhere. Just a thought as to why no one can really say anything because they don't really know. Would be nice to know because they definitely are making a lot of money and it wouldn't mke sense to shut down such a high grossing game.
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts

Actually kind of surprised with the items inside!
  • BeeBellaBeeBella Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    LAdoll24 said:
    Waittt I didn’t update my game until last night so I missed the first 4 gifts 😭😭 anyone know what they were?
    3 kstars, a box to pick with 1-10 kstars, and 5 ruby red dyes. You didn't miss much lol

Yeah Glu's idea of a gift in this game is often pretty laughable. A real gift would be an actual item. Doesn't have to be new, could be a throwback box or rare old item/gift. Maybe enough Kstars to buy something nice in the closet, or the ability to pick 1 free item in the closet or voting booth. How about a free diamond box, better yet, a free diamond box item! If it must be dyes, make it a large amount of rare dyes. Like, come on Glu, step it up a bit.
    What would it really cost them to be just a tiny bit more generous with digital items & in game currency?
    After spending real money on this game for years and I open a "giftbox" (in which I almost always pick 1 or 2 stars)...it feels like getting a 1¢ gift card for Christmas. 😭 liiike ok, thanks for the penny ig 😒 

Sorry for the rant 😂 I'm insomnia delirious atm

• 💛🐝💛 • Lvl 57 • +++ • Amazon Fire Player • 💛🐝💛 •
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    So I opened a few boxes coz I had a storyline outfit saved up that I rejected and was able to complete it, getting points for completing an episode (although funnily enough it ticked off the complete today's quest and not the complete a weekly quest one)

WIsh I got the 6th box on the first palette 😂. Overall though interesting to see what's in the boxes.
    also got the worst item in my last palette 🥴🤦‍♀️.

• Ronny223Ronny223 Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    I completed  daily episode, but didn’t get the points
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    And this was after seasons began?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    And this was after seasons began?
    Yes, this is happening after seasons started as well. 
    Also, check your note from CustomerCare.  You have a yellow checkmark.   I've written in asking about those who did the gig before Seasons started, are you saying you didnt get points and you did the gig after Seasons started?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    OK thank you.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    Seeing the items in these boxes really confirm they're done with the game...
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts

Everyone is getting great palettes and I got… this 😭😭
  • Natalie_kkhNatalie_kkh Registered Users, Member 125 Posts
    Worked quick to complete as many tasks as possible as I couldn’t wait to see what was in the boxes 😬🤣 

All from the first page…

The green box ~ pink dress

The blue box ~ the black dress 😍

The red box ~ the black mask

The black box ~ the hair with the yellow flower

• BlueskyeBlueskye Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    After completing daily episode i didn’t get the points ...
  • NikiFmNikiFm Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Is the season pass free? I have the bottom rewards unlocked but have not purchased the pass. 
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    KylaVH said:
    kkhemma said:
    Should it be Holiday Classic?

I’ve never really spoken badly about Glu on the forum before but when I opened the app to see “player’s choice” I felt like it was Glu mocking us a little being like “this is what you guys wanted”
    That was my thought exactly. 
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • DivinityKKHDivinityKKH Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    I hate this already :/ things I spent like 50 diamonds chasing in diamond boxes are just being given for free now? I thought the items were gonna be like previous SYS items etc. not stuff we’ve only just got 2 months ago now being handed for literally nothing… I’m glad free playing players are getting more stuff but all this makes me wanna do is contact my bank and refund all my money from this game 😭😭😭
    NikiFm said:
    Is the season pass free? I have the bottom rewards unlocked but have not purchased the pass. 
    Yes it’s now free for all players 
    edited December 2022

• Julia_KKHJulia_KKH Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    Does this means that we have a chance to get the body contour and highlighter again??
  • kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    It looks like everything is in there, db items, sys items, things from Halloween boxes. Kind of wish the male items weren’t in there since I assume we’re not having duets anymore.
    I wonder if they will just have seasons from now on. They could just have some new outfits still if they did that. 
  • JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    I've literally won the hairstyle with dreadlocks from the Halloween seasons 😭😭 I regret not taking a screenshot but I regret paying for the pass for the rest of the items
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    edited December 2022
    My bad luck….

Edit: just adding to my disappointing pick

• buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    A master class in picking the worst boxes:

Lia888 said:
    My bad luck….

I got the exact same palette and boy hairs!! I didn’t screenshot but disappointing seeing all these girls getting diamond items and we got those lmao
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    🥳
    Omg the heart eyes, I hope this means the purple ones will be in here somewhere 🤞🏻 🤞🏻 🤞🏻 🤞🏻 please please please 🙏🏻😂
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.